Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Aside from Wombat, nothing new here... JIF thinks Pac and I are scum. Pac thinks JIF and I are scum. I think JIF and Pac are scum... par for the course. All because they want my anus.

LOL...I dont know anymore. The fact we all think we are scum, and the fact that wwwwbgay thinks you and Pac are scum, and he's my number 2 suspect agreeing with my top targets. Doesnt seem right.

I hate that CTM brought this case up, the timing is just awkward considering Iceman hasnt been around. Very confused.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Hess (6)- Icemann, Pac, Song, I28, CTM, Crusher

Wombat (1)-Jetscode

Icemann (1)- AVM,

Pac (5)- BG, JiF, Verbal, Wombat, Hess

JiF (1)- Lily

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch

I'll concede that it's going to be me or Hess if the people who are voting anyone else say who they are going to vote for and why. I'm not advocating a fast hammer because we should wait for Val or a replacement but it would be nice not having to keep refreshing this thread wondering if I'm going to get hammered without being able to respond to any accusations.

so that leaves..

AVM, Lily, Jetscode.

Who are you leaning towards voting and why? For what it's worth these people should have been on either me or Hess by now.. Possible 1 of them is the hiding scum we've been talking about.

LOL...I dont know anymore. The fact we all think we are scum, and the fact that wwwwbgay thinks you and Pac are scum, and he's my number 2 suspect agreeing with my top targets. Doesnt seem right.

I hate that CTM brought this case up, the timing is just awkward considering Iceman hasnt been around. Very confused.

but that's exactly why i brought it up... i had a mild suspicion that iceman was the cop with a guilty verdict, i was wiating for him to post to see if that held up, he didn't, and I was worried that if I was right, scum had him pegged and we couldn't protect..

I'll concede that it's going to be me or Hess if the people who are voting anyone else say who they are going to vote for and why. I'm not advocating a fast hammer because we should wait for Val or a replacement but it would be nice not having to keep refreshing this thread wondering if I'm going to get hammered without being able to respond to any accusations.

so that leaves..

AVM, Lily, Jetscode.

Who are you leaning towards voting and why? For what it's worth these people should have been on either me or Hess by now.. Possible 1 of them is the hiding scum we've been talking about.

What is the official deadline for Day 2?

I'm waiting to hear from Iceman before I move my vote. If I had to vote one of you right now, I'd vote Hess. Although, honestly, I think you're both town. But clearly, one of you is going down, and better that than a random lynch.

I've been looking at this list of clowns for awhile now... They can't all be scum even though they sure have been acting like it.

2 out of these 5, 1 of the last 3 voting for anyone but me and Hess, and 1 person on the Hess train sounds like the scum team.

It wouldn't shock me to see Verbal on there as well because I think his "case" on me is pretty bad. He's usually a little less pig-headed and his vote has been on me pretty much since the start of the game. Real safe.

but that's exactly why i brought it up... i had a mild suspicion that iceman was the cop with a guilty verdict, i was wiating for him to post to see if that held up, he didn't, and I was worried that if I was right, scum had him pegged and we couldn't protect..

Im completely baffled to why you think that. Where the hell did that come from? Isn;t trying to out power roles considered in poor taste? CTM your starting to upset me and Im fresh out of emergency confections, so before I try eating your face explain why you think that.

I'm waiting to hear from Iceman before I move my vote. If I had to vote one of you right now, I'd vote Hess. Although, honestly, I think you're both town. But clearly, one of you is going down, and better that than a random lynch.

Random lynch? dont we got like 22 or so hours and Vic said he would extend it if we where actually hunting and not chasing each others tails? Random lynch talk this early is almost as CTM's science fiction writing. Did you know CTM thinks Iceman is an extratesticle. Like ET.

Im completely baffled to why you think that. Where the hell did that come from? Isn;t trying to out power roles considered in poor taste? CTM your starting to upset me and Im fresh out of emergency confections, so before I try eating your face explain why you think that.

dude he's right.. if I was on the scum team I would have killed Ice with a quickness tonight. Dude popped in, voted Hess, and bailed. He even voted him before I had a chance to which surprised me at the time.

dude he's right.. if I was on the scum team I would have killed Ice with a quickness tonight. Dude popped in, voted Hess, and bailed. He even voted him before I had a chance to which surprised me at the time.

But he never played the game before. His computers busted or some silly shiit I thought. If you say CTM is right instead of saying CTM is a giant dork tard then I have to give this some credence. Still not feeling it and think power role talk this early is bad for the ozone.

But he never played the game before. His computers busted or some silly shiit I thought. If you say CTM is right instead of saying CTM is a giant dork tard then I have to give this some credence. Still not feeling it and think power role talk this early is bad for the ozone.

the sun shines on a doggs a$$ some days. make no mistake, CTM is a a gigantic turd but in this instance he happens to be rrrr... rrrrriii... not wrong.

if Hess is scum then they were definitely targeting Val tonight.

Still dont get it. Did you think Iceman would just never post again? Come'on. We are already asking for a replacement.

I'm not going to say all the reasons why, hoping we have a stupid scum team, but I'm sure you know all the different consequences of making a play like that when you did. Thats why I dont get it and h8u more than normal for it.

I'm convinced there is a major third party team. And to that, town, which probably consists of people who don't seem to give a sh*t (like avm, sofi, iceman) have no chance. B/c I have no idea how players like I28, Lily and Crusher can all read the last couple of pages and think I'm more scum than pac.I'll be busy but will have my bb tomorrow.

that may be true.. the point is that you have a noob making a very noob-as-cop like play and on the off chance that is exactly what happenned, I think it's better to get to the bottom of it.. If hess is innocent or val comes back and votes someone differnt, then obviously my concern is wrong and play goes on.. If val is the cop, and we never mentioned it, the scum would kill him tonight and we'd be down a cop..

at the end fo the day, we need the guy to show up or for vic to replace him..

lynching pac or hess doesn't really matter to me, but with this thing hanging over our heads, I 100% think hess is the smarter lynch

Still dont get it. Did you think Iceman would just never post again? Come'on. We are already asking for a replacement.

I'm not going to say all the reasons why, hoping we have a stupid scum team, but I'm sure you know all the different consequences of making a play like that when you did. Thats why I dont get it and h8u more than normal for it.

good god why is this so hard to grasp.

go back and look for christs sake.. Vic posted the death scene at 7:11... Iceman swooped in and quickly voted Hess without explanation at 7:33!!

if there's 1 competent player on the scum team this would have been a flashing red sign. Dude had talked about being confused for the better part of a week but within 22 minutes of opening a new day he's adamant about voting Hess? That doesn't seem the least bit strange to you?

no one is saying that Val is 100% the cop. that being said why can't you get through your head how someone can make a good argument for the possibilty he might be?

that may be true.. the point is that you have a noob making a very noob-as-cop like play and on the off chance that is exactly what happenned, I think it's better to get to the bottom of it.. If hess is innocent or val comes back and votes someone differnt, then obviously my concern is wrong and play goes on.. If val is the cop, and we never mentioned it, the scum would kill him tonight and we'd be down a cop..

at the end fo the day, we need the guy to show up or for vic to replace him..

lynching pac or hess doesn't really matter to me, but with this thing hanging over our heads, I 100% think hess is the smarter lynch

Makes sense now. Good pick up. Funny enough first time i was Doc, in the zombie game, I thought I screwed up and the mafia knew who I was and I didn't wanna log back on and play. So sorta get it in that sense.

I waited just about 3 days, I have no ******* clue why iceman isn't posting, all i know is that when I saw the timing of his vote and how he delivered it, i thought he could be the cop.. And if I thought that, I have to imagine a scum team including hess would've thought the same even more strongly. I was hoping to see him post more, but he didn't..

the only consequences I thought of were not lynching hess, nobody mentioning it, and having scum NK our cop. The only other consideration was having icemand declare he's not the cop, which if believed, will give scum a slightly smaller window to shoot into. Please elaborate on other consequences..

good god why is this so hard to grasp.

go back and look for christs sake.. Vic posted the death scene at 7:11... Iceman swooped in and quickly voted Hess without explanation at 7:33!!

if there's 1 competent player on the scum team this would have been a flashing red sign. Dude had talked about being confused for the better part of a week but within 22 minutes of opening a new day he's adamant about voting Hess? That doesn't seem the least bit strange to you?

no one is saying that Val is 100% the cop. that being said why can't you get through your head how someone can make a good argument for the possibilty he might be?

it sickens me to agree 100% with this post, but it's spot on and an excellant explanation.. really shocked that jif's not seeing it

I've been looking at this list of clowns for awhile now... They can't all be scum even though they sure have been acting like it.

2 out of these 5, 1 of the last 3 voting for anyone but me and Hess, and 1 person on the Hess train sounds like the scum team.

It wouldn't shock me to see Verbal on there as well because I think his "case" on me is pretty bad. He's usually a little less pig-headed and his vote has been on me pretty much since the start of the game. Real safe.

You've been either playing like crap or scummy as hell for a good part of the game according to a number of people playing, but of course, anyone daring to vote for you is clearly a major candidate for scum. You've got to be sh*tting me, right? It's mind boggling to me that you make posts like this and then find it completely unfathomable that anyone could possibly find you scummy.

Random lynch? dont we got like 22 or so hours and Vic said he would extend it if we where actually hunting and not chasing each others tails? Random lynch talk this early is almost as CTM's science fiction writing. Did you know CTM thinks Iceman is an extratesticle. Like ET.

Which is why my vote is where it is. I was just answering Pac.

You've been either playing like crap or scummy as hell for a good part of the game according to a number of people playing, but of course, anyone daring to vote for you is clearly a major candidate for scum. You've got to be sh*tting me, right? It's mind boggling to me that you make posts like this and then find it completely unfathomable that anyone could possibly find you scummy.

Thanks but problem with that is I feel everyone currently voting me is either playing like crap or scummy as hell.

I have yet to see a good reason to vote me other than I'm the loud guy who likes to put on the full court press. Your impression of my game play is nothing more than a result of the fact that I called you out. Therefore.. it's meaningless to me.

unvote for now

Agree with this. When it comes to inactives at this point, Pressure = good, Lynch = bad.

Agreed but 2-4 votes isn't pressure, not when lynch is 8 votes at this point. This is a pretty moot point with Iceman though, as pressure doesn't do any good when someones not around to feel the pressure.

Just to add that's kind of the reason I wrote that post BG... I'm admitting that there's no way everyone voting me is scum. I was voicing my opinions in the event that I die tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll take pleasure in squawking about how terribly I played if and when I'm lynched and you see I'm innocent. Funny thing though is I only started playing "terribly" when I accused you and since then you've done nothing but try and attack everything I write. It's fine - I get it, but it's also pretty flimsy.

aight, we'll i might as well say what i'm concerned about and ive us something new to talk about , since iceman seems to be pulling a no show and I'm certain that if I'm right, I'm not giving anything away..

Noob shows up right after morning death scene, votes Hess, with no explnation.. that was his only no content post of the game..

to me, this is possible noob cop tell, and if hess is scum, they are already on to him.. (cause they'd know for a fact that he nailed scum right after night phase)

So, while I don't like Hess as my favorite target, I think i'd like to see level the playing field a bit here and find out if they've ID'd our cop and get some doctor protection..

unvote

vote HEss

cue ranting about maybe outing our cop..

That isn't too far a stretch, I suppose. Still I have a hard time going off an assumption like this without actually hearing from the player. I see what you're saying, and I wouldn't want to LYNCH Iceman with this line of thinking out there, but I'd want to hear from him before going hard after Hess.

You're a complete and utter a$$. Dude, all you've done all game long is call people stupid for making theories and telling them how bad they suck or how stupid their idea or vote was. Literally, thats all you've done. It would take too much to go back and quote them all...instead, here's a link to your posts in this thread. Look at how many times you've shot someone's idea down, called them stupid or tell them they suck because you dont agree with their logic. I can see at least 10 examples of this behavior on the first 2 pages with numerous different players.

I'm glad I tipped your stupid ******* scale. Vote me, lynch me and then regret you did when your done.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=7928&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=bd0cb25ee372b416c0e20084060f191a&st=0

You and Crush are angrier this game than I remember you guys ever playing. Not a statement of town/scum, just an observation. Maybe we're all still on edge from football? I dunno. There's usually one bad blow up per game, but not all this lol

it's a classic noob cop tell.. dude even posted something on day 1 about being anxious to get to night phase.. I may like other guys better, but it reads to me like he got a hit and like a noob, wanted to get his vote in without having to explain why he voted (and possibly give up that he's the cop)

Again, I can see where you're coming from. But, if he felt Hess could get lynched the next day anyways he may have put an investigation on someone else. I agree it's pretty likely he'd investigate Hess, but I'd like to hear from him. At this point he's going to attract attention regardless.

Just to add that's kind of the reason I wrote that post BG... I'm admitting that there's no way everyone voting me is scum. I was voicing my opinions in the event that I die tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll take pleasure in squawking about how terribly I played if and when I'm lynched and you see I'm innocent. Funny thing though is I only started playing "terribly" when I accused you and since then you've done nothing but try and attack everything I write. It's fine - I get it, but it's also pretty flimsy.

Actually, I went after you when you made the hilariously absurd case that me actually doing what you threatened to do but cowardly refused to do in attempt to keep your hands clean while goading me into doing it was now some sort of scum tell. Your actions themselves certainly stank, but when you of all people then tried to turn it around on me, that sent alarms off big time. What I've seen from you since then has only confirmed my feelings. It was only after I called you out on this load of crap on multiple occasions (after trying to ignore it or make excuses the first few times), that suddenly you whipped up this great big case on me that had you certain of my guilt, and have since taken the stance that I, and all others who dare question you, are clearly the most scummy.

Actually, I went after you when you made the hilariously absurd case that me actually doing what you threatened to do but cowardly refused to do in attempt to keep your hands clean while goading me into doing it was now some sort of scum tell. Your actions themselves certainly stank, but when you of all people then tried to turn it around on me, that sent alarms off big time. What I've seen from you since then has only confirmed my feelings. It was only after I called you out on this load of crap on multiple occasions (after trying to ignore it or make excuses the first few times), that suddenly you whipped up this great big case on me that had you certain of my guilt, and have since taken the stance that I, and all others who dare question you, are clearly the most scummy.

ok so I'm your tops for scum then right? name 2 others... lets compare when it's all over.

Symp Pac a little harder why don't ya?

Bullsh*t. The only reason you're pulling this crap is because you don't think we're going to hear from Icemann. Whether you are mafia and have a silencer or are just a slimy opportunist symp I haven't yet decided.

Yeah, let's kill the likely innocent (imo) over the likely scum (imo) and then tie up the healer for the rest of the game while you and your scumbuddies leave Icemann alive.

Talk about symps much? I think you've claimed half the game is a symp by now.

Poor play...do not like...do not like...do not like!

So from this (and a few posts later on from you), you don't like the idea of Ice saying anything? Leave the doubt for the scum? Well...I learned from the Star Wars game its always best to let the town know if there's a confirmed scum. He can then be protected by the doc. The only catch would be if it was a ploy from CTM to get him out in the open, and they have some sort of watcher role or something, to watch who visits Iceman at night (though I think this game is probably too vanilla for that). If that were the case, it'd be a rather ingenious scum play -- essentially trading CTM for 2 power roles (though again, I don't think this is the case).

Pac and I28 are scum. CTM is either symp or scum.

Symps ftw. Game over now right? We found all of 'em ;)

The only other thing I will add to that, is that my intentions are certainly not to be singularly focused on pac, although I can see how it may come across that way (as that's what I'm taking Pac's opinion is from his last post). I think that's one of the big mistakes people often make in this game, getting too hung up on certain individuals. That said, without more info I'm not sure where to go with the rest of this bicker-fest amongst the others (CTM, JIF, I28, etc.), plus we're currently at a situation of Pac vs Hess, and I'm not yet comfortable moving forward with a Hess lynch without word from Iceman (or his replacement), so that's where my focus currently lies.

So from this (and a few posts later on from you), you don't like the idea of Ice saying anything? Leave the doubt for the scum? Well...I learned from the Star Wars game its always best to let the town know if there's a confirmed scum. He can then be protected by the doc. The only catch would be if it was a ploy from CTM to get him out in the open, and they have some sort of watcher role or something, to watch who visits Iceman at night (though I think this game is probably too vanilla for that). If that were the case, it'd be a rather ingenious scum play -- essentially trading CTM for 2 power roles (though again, I don't think this is the case).

Took me some time to embrace this idea...time will tell...btw...Hess now at L-1...your move chief.

I saw that movie. It sucked but the chick was kinda hot.

:rl:

I don't know about you guys, but i'm enjoying the show. :lol: Wouldn't be mafia without calling each other dumb *****.

Wish you were playing. Dumb ***.

so that leaves..

AVM, Lily, Jetscode.

It's probably too late in the process, but I'm really inclined to go in wombats direction right now. I don't feel great about Hess or Pac either one being scum. If I had to pick between the two I'm still not sure which direction I'd go in.

So...lynching Hess, where does that put us if he comes back town? Go after CTM? I guess it could be a move to out the cop on his part, but in a one for deal, with no guarantee he's even right, that doesn't make a ton of sense and doesn't seem like a play he'd make. Would the town just move on to Pac next?

It's only day 2, so lynching non-power role town isn't AWFUL. I've just felt good about Hess most of the game. For anyone still up, is there any way we could get a train going on Wombat?

Archived