Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

So...lynching Hess, where does that put us if he comes back town? Go after CTM? I guess it could be a move to out the cop on his part, but in a one for deal, with no guarantee he's even right, that doesn't make a ton of sense and doesn't seem like a play he'd make. Would the town just move on to Pac next?

It's only day 2, so lynching non-power role town isn't AWFUL. I've just felt good about Hess most of the game. For anyone still up, is there any way we could get a train going on Wombat?

I'd much rather go with Wombat than either of these two.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so I'm your tops for scum then right? name 2 others... lets compare when it's all over.

Yes, I'd put you at #1 on my list at this point. After that would be WWWWwwwwwwwombat. He's been all over the place, going after different people all over the place with little to no reasoning given, and some of the reasons extraordinarily odd (e.g., brett's joke on day one). Plus, I can't help but have the feeling that his repeated symp references are either a hint as a symp trying to show himself to the scum, or the scum trying to signal for a symp, although that parts maybe a stretch. Beyond that it would be between a few people, although it would probably be Crusher, probably more metagaming than anything. While he usually plays up the "I'm a dumb fat guy" routine and acts like he doesn't know what's going on, in reality I've always considered him one of the more observant players in this game and an exceptional town player, and I just feel like he's just been kind of off this game. It's not even as much some of the other types of interactions people have pointed out, just more that I feel like he typically has a lot more sharp observation that's hidden within the fat jokes between his drunken ramblings than I've seen this time around. He just seems off. Admittedly hardly a fantastic case to say the least.

Since this might be my swan swong, just want to say, soooo frustring. Any of you in my shoes would be just as annoyed, basically two inactives with their useless votes sitting on you all day (basically game). I have no idea if either are scum, probably not. I wouldn't mind this if it felt more to do with the spirit of the game, and I realize people have lives and can't post all day (btw I do have one as well) but it's annoying none the less, when people don't even try. Especially in the age where almost EVERYONE should have more than one or two ways to hook up to the internet at any time. Ok, I'm done with my little rant. Again I'll be busy most of the day/night but will have my blackberry.

Unvote

Vote Wombat

I'd like to see where this goes. If it goes nowhere, I'll be on most of tomorrow, and can vote one of the other two then.

Few pages ago you said he's too good to play this poorly as mafia... and last night I had the feeling he might be playing this whackadoodle style to entertain himself. It's not so boring when you're the subject of conversation.

I don't like this at all and this move from you is setting off all kinds of alarms.

settle it between me and Hess.

Yes, I'd put you at #1 on my list at this point. After that would be WWWWwwwwwwwombat. He's been all over the place, going after different people all over the place with little to no reasoning given, and some of the reasons extraordinarily odd (e.g., brett's joke on day one). Plus, I can't help but have the feeling that his repeated symp references are either a hint as a symp trying to show himself to the scum, or the scum trying to signal for a symp, although that parts maybe a stretch. Beyond that it would be between a few people, although it would probably be Crusher, probably more metagaming than anything. While he usually plays up the "I'm a dumb fat guy" routine and acts like he doesn't know what's going on, in reality I've always considered him one of the more observant players in this game and an exceptional town player, and I just feel like he's just been kind of off this game. It's not even as much some of the other types of interactions people have pointed out, just more that I feel like he typically has a lot more sharp observation that's hidden within the fat jokes between his drunken ramblings than I've seen this time around. He just seems off. Admittedly hardly a fantastic case to say the least.

Cool list.

Ok you're wrong about me and I'm starting to think wwwombat (eccentric as he is) is fine. No idea about the Crush man yet because I've been concentrating on others.

My list is subject to change but currently includes Hess, Verbal, and Lily.

Lets see what happens.

So...lynching Hess, where does that put us if he comes back town? Go after CTM? I guess it could be a move to out the cop on his part, but in a one for deal, with no guarantee he's even right, that doesn't make a ton of sense and doesn't seem like a play he'd make. Would the town just move on to Pac next?

It's only day 2, so lynching non-power role town isn't AWFUL. I've just felt good about Hess most of the game. For anyone still up, is there any way we could get a train going on Wombat?

I'd like to vote WWWOmbat, but as far am I concerned hess can't survive the day unless iceman is replaced and that person indicate they do not have an investigation result on him. (they shouldn't confirm or deny they are cop in this scenario)

also, why are you talking about who were are going to lynch tomorrow if hess comes back town. Seems odd that you are planning that far in advance..

Maybe I'm being played here, but Pac actually made a good point there. Considering switching to Hess now.

If my plan was to play someone from the people voting me it wouldn't have been you. Who knows what the hell you're going to do.

I dumbfounded by the people who are directing town and how it's actually working, I guess it doesn't hurt when you have 2, maybe 3 giveme's. I can't wait to see who are actually scum and who are just stupid.

you play the pissed of townie very well, but at sametime can't imagine roleless fighting this hard. I would've gave up 30 pages ago..

you play the pissed of townie very well, but at sametime can't imagine roleless fighting this hard. I would've gave up 30 pages ago..

Hess has been fighting from the start of the game. Plus first game of the year everyone has fresh legs. Truth is killing Hess before Iceman gets resolved bothers me. now that i finally get what everyone was talking about. I have two other players that are starting to bother me in their approach.

So i think Vic needs to hold off on any deadline until either Iceman is replaced or Iceman ties a couple cans together and communicates with the game. So for now to keep anyone from going Bleedin Green on Hess I will unvote.

Plus I think it will be fun to light a fire under Womb rats azz. Lets see what he does when he sizzles. found some really nice recipes. Just not ok with killing Hess till Iceman comes back. vote womb rat

Are you directing this more towards those on the Pac or Hess train? If you've felt "good about Hess most of the game" what is the exculpatory evidence on Hess? What is your case against Pac? I stayed on the WWWWWombat train most of the past 24 hours prior to my switch to Hess and got zero traction even though IMO he's played the strangest...what is your strongest argument to indicate the WWWWWombat is scum?

Are you directing this more towards those on the Pac or Hess train? If you've felt "good about Hess most of the game" what is the exculpatory evidence on Hess? What is your case against Pac? I stayed on the WWWWWombat train most of the past 24 hours prior to my switch to Hess and got zero traction even though IMO he's played the strangest...what is your strongest argument to indicate the WWWWWombat is scum?

I see it like this. Hess is most likely to go but from what CTM is selling on Iceman it's not prudent till move until that is resolved. Sitting around on Hess waiting for someone to hammer or just get bored and just vote him is bad. Why not get on another player other than pac and Vic and get them talking? Wombbbat is a very good player, played with him at DM and believe I even played in a game of his. Dudes been very odd and all over the place. put a little pressure on him and get him squeeeling. Could get enough traction to get him talking.

me thinks Corca's latest gesture is more of the he plays town on tv variety..

Shut up fag a doodle. Just sit around and wait for Hess to keep whining? Lets put someone on the hot seat and play some mafia. Who knows when Iceman will make it back and Vic is in Seattle so he's still probably asleep in his little transformer underroo's?

Shut up fag a doodle. Just sit around and wait for Hess to keep whining? Lets put someone on the hot seat and play some mafia. Who knows when Iceman will make it back and Vic is in Seattle so he's still probably asleep in his little transformer underroo's?

i'm not budging, you can flail your fat around wherever you'd like..

hopefully vic replaces, and we can move on

I waited just about 3 days, I have no ******* clue why iceman isn't posting, all i know is that when I saw the timing of his vote and how he delivered it, i thought he could be the cop.. And if I thought that, I have to imagine a scum team including hess would've thought the same even more strongly. I was hoping to see him post more, but he didn't..

the only consequences I thought of were not lynching hess, nobody mentioning it, and having scum NK our cop. The only other consideration was having icemand declare he's not the cop, which if believed, will give scum a slightly smaller window to shoot into. Please elaborate on other consequences..

This is for you and Pacturd, I obviously I understand the play and your reasoning for doing what you did. I grasp that just fine. I just dont get the timing and the consequences that can come into play with it. And No, I'm not going to spell them out in case we have a dumb mafia team.

Whatever, whats done is done. Moving on. I guess we are in a wait is see mode now. BTW - no way Iceman was the cop and got scum on his first investigation. He'd be a lot more into the game if that all took place after you showing us how excited he was for the night phase.

So your that sure of your vote?

no.. if i had my choice i'd vote wwwombat me thinks. I believe there's a reasonable chance iceman is the cop, as long as that's still in play I see no other lynch besides hess. It's not like hess isn't a leading vote getter with a handful or players firmly entrenched on his wagon already

This is for you and Pacturd, I obviously I understand the play and your reasoning for doing what you did. I grasp that just fine. I just dont get the timing and the consequences that can come into play with it. And No, I'm not going to spell them out in case we have a dumb mafia team.

Whatever, whats done is done. Moving on. I guess we are in a wait is see mode now. BTW - no way Iceman was the cop and got scum on his first investigation. He'd be a lot more into the game if that all took place after you showing us how excited he was for the night phase.

i've considered all the angles i can see.. the worst one is in the 10% chance it's right, our cop is dead if this was never brought up... the second worse would be someone cpountering my sepculation with a claim, but I doubt anyone is that stupid, considering this is 100% speculation and not being stated as fact..

You and Crush are angrier this game than I remember you guys ever playing. Not a statement of town/scum, just an observation. Maybe we're all still on edge from football? I dunno. There's usually one bad blow up per game, but not all this lol

I didnt really consider that an anger filled post.

i've considered all the angles i can see.. the worst one is in the 10% chance it's right, our cop is dead if this was never brought up... the second worse would be someone cpountering my sepculation with a claim, but I doubt anyone is that stupid, considering this is 100% speculation and not being stated as fact..

I dont think you have and **** you for making this game drag along more than it already has.

I dont think you have and **** you for making this game drag along more than it already has.

i think what ever wild fantasy you've concocted is as fictional as your heterosexuality..

I'm not the guy who hasn't shown for 3 1/2 days.. gfy

Worse part about CTM's theory is Pac is 100% on board with it. Pac sold on a theory that CTM puts out their to the point where Pac comes out and states plainly, "He is right".

On the other hand after day 1 Hess would have been a reasonable choice for an investigation. No gurantee and any time Pac and CTM are walking around holding hands and whistling is a little unsettling.

Gotta go to the office and talk to a couple temps to replace one of my girls who has the flu.

Worse part about CTM's theory is Pac is 100% on board with it. Pac sold on a theory that CTM puts out their to the point where Pac comes out and states plainly, "He is right".

On the other hand after day 1 Hess would have been a reasonable choice for an investigation. No gurantee and any time Pac and CTM are walking around holding hands and whistling is a little unsettling.

Gotta go to the office and talk to a couple temps to replace one of my girls who has the flu.

It wasn't just his theory Crush... I've been thinking about that possibility since Saturday. I sure as hell wasn't going to mention it though considering how much crap I take for supposedly always "outing power roles".

It wasn't just his theory Crush... I've been thinking about that possibility since Saturday. I sure as hell wasn't going to mention it though considering how much crap I take for supposedly always "outing power roles".

Agreed. Just get nervous when you two agree, especially when you agree with him. Your better than that. LOL

Thats why I think waiting is teh stoopid. We should pressure someone else. You soulmate CTM has you under his spell.

Or, just lynch hess.. If he's innocent, the theory is wrong and life goes on.

This is why i think your gesture if fake, yesterday you were willing to lynch hess on the merit of his posts alone. Given that, why would you unvote because of this tangential theory? If you think hess is scummy, you have nothing to wait for, absolutely nothing.

Archived