Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

So if Iceman or the replacemnt comes back and says he's not the cop then what? Are you saying that means I'm scum?

has nothing to do with it, if iceman comes back and votes someone else, we can infer he at the least doesn't have a guilty result on hess (or that he's not cop) .. but that in no way shape or form makes hess innocent, he's still the guy that was the leading vote getter based 100% on his own posts..

the people holding the game up are the ones who unvoted hess, waiting for iceman to come back. If you thought hess was scum before this, then it should only give you more reason to vote hess..

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think what ever wild fantasy you've concocted is as fictional as your heterosexuality..

I'm not the guy who hasn't shown for 3 1/2 days.. gfy

Yeah, but your the one that build a case based on someone's participation, who's not participating. dipsh*t

Worse part about CTM's theory is Pac is 100% on board with it. Pac sold on a theory that CTM puts out their to the point where Pac comes out and states plainly, "He is right".

On the other hand after day 1 Hess would have been a reasonable choice for an investigation. No gurantee and any time Pac and CTM are walking around holding hands and whistling is a little unsettling.

It gives me heartburn and indigestion, muffin top. Especially considering I highly doubt the likely hood of Iceman being cop.

So if Iceman or the replacemnt comes back and says he's not the cop then what? Are you saying that means I'm scum?

No. Dont know how you got that from what I posted. Besides, I've had my vote on you before sh*t for brains made this ridiculous case.

Like I said last night though, I'm questioning it all. To many of us are interesting in each other and in my experience thats usually not good. But I dont know where to go and whether you want to believe it or not, you've played a very scummy game.

Yeah, but your the one that build a case based on someone's participation, who's not participating. dipsh*t

so if the target of iceman's vote was pac instead of hess, and I brought up the same point, would you then unvote pac and wait for iceman, or would you say, heck, even if i think this is bs, at worst it gives me more reason to vote pac..

i waited for iceman and when he didn't show I voted hess with the intention of lynching him, not waiting around for a guy i didn't think would show. Blame someone else, like your 700lb other 95%

so if the target of iceman's vote was pac instead of hess, and I brought up the same point, would you then unvote pac and wait for iceman, or would you say, heck, even if i think this is bs, at worst it gives me more reason to vote pac..

i waited for iceman and when he didn't show I voted hess with the intention of lynching him, not waiting around for a guy i didn't think would show. Blame someone else, like your 700lb other 95%

I see you point...and honestly I dont know. I'm a little lost right now. I probably wouldnt unvote and just stick with Pac.

Honestly, my problem with this is, you could have easily worked toward an Hess lynch. There were plenty that would have joined. You are capable of making very persuasive cases without using someone who isnt participating as your motive, without theorizing that he was the cop. You could have still got your answer after the lynch and then helped out the noob and asked for protection on him.

Vote Count:

Hess (7)- Icemann, Pac, Song, I28, CTM, Crusher, Jetscode

Wombat (2)- Lily, AVM

Pac (5)- BG, JiF, Verbal, Wombat, Hess

With 14 players left, it takes 8 to lynch

Your vote count is off...I'm pretty sure Crushlove unvoted and voted Wwwbgay. Dont know if anyone else did too.

MOD NOTE: I TOLD YOU ALREADY. ICEMAN IS IN THIS GAME THROUGH THIS DAY PHASE. YOU GOT TWO PEOPLE WITH BULLsh*t VOTES MEANWHILE THERE IS TWO MAIN TRAINS. RATHER THAN BOTHER ME WITH YOUR WHINING ABOUT REPLACING SOMEONE, GET THOSE TWO TO SUCK IT UP AND MAKE A CHOICE.

I think this makes it pretty clear. Lets just get on with it.

Hess or Pac - we're not waiting for Iceman.

I see you point...and honestly I dont know. I'm a little lost right now. I probably wouldnt unvote and just stick with Pac.

Honestly, my problem with this is, you could have easily worked toward an Hess lynch. There were plenty that would have joined. You are capable of making very persuasive cases without using someone who isnt participating as your motive, without theorizing that he was the cop. You could have still got your answer after the lynch and then helped out the noob and asked for protection on him.

I considered that, i did, but after casing wwombat and being pretty stuck on him before I realized iceman might not come back, i thougt it would be hard to fake a case and thought it'd best to just come clean with what i was thinking. Really didn't expect hess voters to unvote because of it.

has nothing to do with it, if iceman comes back and votes someone else, we can infer he at the least doesn't have a guilty result on hess (or that he's not cop) .. but that in no way shape or form makes hess innocent, he's still the guy that was the leading vote getter based 100% on his own posts..

the people holding the game up are the ones who unvoted hess, waiting for iceman to come back. If you thought hess was scum before this, then it should only give you more reason to vote hess..

exactly.

I see what you're saying here, and agree with it to an extent. If people find Hess scummy, then that's obviously one thing, but I just know personally I wasn't overly convinced of his scumminess before, so I wouldn't feel comfortable switching without hearing from iceman (which we clearly will not). There's a difference between not voting him on the basis of that theory without hearing from iceman (which I agree with), and not voting him at all even if you think he's scum. It's for that reason I feel comfortable with my vote where it is, as Pac's clearly the one I felt most scummy before all of this went down and there's not enough out there to change my mind on that right now.

I considered that, i did, but after casing wwombat and being pretty stuck on him before I realized iceman might not come back, i thougt it would be hard to fake a case and thought it'd best to just come clean with what i was thinking. Really didn't expect hess voters to unvote because of it.

**** it then...I'm so over this day phase and dont have the patience to wait around for someone who clearly is over the game. I'm at a loss and its clear VicMod is not going to interveen. Lets put your theory to the test.

Unvote Pac

Vote Hess

I look at it like this, CTM's "Iceman as cop" theory is not the only thing out there tied to Hess. Do I think it could be scummy that CTM did this? Yes, its conceivable. Do I agree that if Hess is scum, this is a good thing and the theory is likely right? Absolutely. Do I think its scummy that BG hammered Brett just as people started talking about moving their votes to Hess? Yes. Do I think its scummy the way you seemingly swung momentum from Hess to Pac after Hess attacked you? Yes. Do I think its scummy that both Iceman and Song dropped votes on Hess at the start of D2 and haven't shown up since? Yes. Do I think its scummy that Wombat conveniently forgot Hess revealed on D1, and now he's trying to "link" pairs of scum players together? Yes. A lot of us, myself included are tied to Hess...

Long story short, the "iceman as cop" theory is just another in a long list of theories that connect to Hess. I am 50/50 on Hess, mostly because I never think he is scum - but we are like 1,600 posts into this game... I really have no clue what to believe... I completely change my mind about people by the hour... and somethings got to give.

**** it then...I'm so over this day phase and dont have the patience to wait around for someone who clearly is over the game. I'm at a loss and its clear VicMod is not going to interveen. Lets put your theory to the test.

Unvote Pac

Vote Hess

i reached this exact point at like 5 pm yesterday when I voted hess.. lol..

Your vote count is off...I'm pretty sure Crushlove unvoted and voted Wwwbgay. Dont know if anyone else did too.

I think this makes it pretty clear. Lets just get on with it.

Hess or Pac - we're not waiting for Iceman.

DO NOTE WAIT FOR ICEMAN. HE HAS A VOTE ON ONE OF THE MAIN TRAINS UNLIKE OTHER PEOPLE. ADDITIONALLY I WOULD REPLACE HIM IF HE HAD A USELESS VOTE OUT THERE.

DEAL WITH IT

tumblr_l77cozjSvW1qztvowo1_400.gif?1282097129

I look at it like this, CTM's "Iceman as cop" theory is not the only thing out there tied to Hess. Do I think it could be scummy that CTM did this? Yes, its conceivable. Do I agree that if Hess is scum, this is a good thing and the theory is likely right? Absolutely. Do I think its scummy that BG hammered Brett just as people started talking about moving their votes to Hess? Yes. Do I think its scummy the way you seemingly swung momentum from Hess to Pac after Hess attacked you? Yes. Do I think its scummy that both Iceman and Song dropped votes on Hess at the start of D2 and haven't shown up since? Yes. Do I think its scummy that Wombat conveniently forgot Hess revealed on D1, and now he's trying to "link" pairs of scum players together? Yes. A lot of us, myself included are tied to Hess...

Long story short, the "iceman as cop" theory is just another in a long list of theories that connect to Hess. I am 50/50 on Hess, mostly because I never think he is scum - but we are like 1,600 posts into this game... I really have no clue what to believe... I completely change my mind about people by the hour... and somethings got to give.

So you're saying that everyone in the game has done something scummy. Nothing new here, par for the course I28 play.

VicMod, lets see what we got.

Sorry Hess.

I've already mentioned this but I will again, my thoughts as to Icemann's vote on me are simple. I quickly voted him very early day 1 with no explanation. Pac did the same exact thing to me my first game, the rest of that game I felt very sure that Pac was scum, fwiw he wasn't. And my reasoning for my vote on Ice early, when pac did this to me it sorta openned my eyes to the basic jist, got me excited to play and follow and get involved.how was I to know he'd be a gimp. Sofi I have no idea what to say. I agree though it should come down to me or pac at this point. I have no idea but I don't think wombat is scum, although I seem to be in the minority. And to ctm, this is how I play, when I have time I like to be active (whining, scumhunting, townhunting whatever) there's no point otherwise, imo. Again, I'm a roless townie. People forget I usually play to the character to my role, I like playing with flavor) so sometimes that will determine my level of crazy. It's usually helped town out, but I was doomed from the start this game, never really got it going. Ah wellz. Maybe next time.

Or, just lynch hess.. If he's innocent, the theory is wrong and life goes on.

This is why i think your gesture if fake, yesterday you were willing to lynch hess on the merit of his posts alone. Given that, why would you unvote because of this tangential theory? If you think hess is scummy, you have nothing to wait for, absolutely nothing.

Blow me. I will happily lynch Hess. I said that. I just figured everyone was waiting for Iceman to show up. Thats all. unvote vote:Hess

sadly it also makes me feel better about Chan..

If he was scum there's no way he'd want to out the potential cop - he'd just NK him.

I guess there's a slim possibility CTM and Ice are scummates but that's unlikely. The only benefit if that were the case is exposing the cop. By doing that he'd also be signing his death warrant though.. he's far too egomaniacal to want to die this early.

Agreed 100%. I know Hess is lynched, but regardless of his flip, I'm feeling a bit better about you.

I'll concede that it's going to be me or Hess if the people who are voting anyone else say who they are going to vote for and why. I'm not advocating a fast hammer because we should wait for Val or a replacement but it would be nice not having to keep refreshing this thread wondering if I'm going to get hammered without being able to respond to any accusations.

so that leaves..

AVM, Lily, Jetscode.

Who are you leaning towards voting and why? For what it's worth these people should have been on either me or Hess by now.. Possible 1 of them is the hiding scum we've been talking about.

Also agreed. I know you've labeled me as suspicious for my reasons for voting you, but I will stick to my guns that your play over Day 1 and into today made you look bad. However, I'm also honest enough to admit that you've been playing pretty pro-town since then, as evidenced by the 2 posts quoted here. I'm on the fence with you, now.

Will have to re-evaluate once we get Hess' coroner report and see what happens over the night.

The Autobots were confused, rattled and desperate to find a Decepticon. They had lost 2 of their own and were beginning to feel the weight of their decisions.

“I’m going to make quick work of this, I believe Hess is a decepticon” said Iceman as he stood up. “I will say no more.” Iceman walks out of the main room and into a dark hallway, he does not return.

“I still think Pac has demonstrated more Decepticon characteristics than anyone here.” Proclaimed Bleedin Green

“And what characteristics are those you idiot?! That I’m a better scum hunter than you and am capable of drawing up incredible cases unlike you who pulls it out of the thin air!!” shouted Pac

“If you guys are falling for this crap, you must all have been converted! I don’t’ see how you guys can’t notice the differences in Hess. I made the case during the first day yet you chose to ignore me, and how did that go for us? Right, we killed one of our own.”

“Well don’t get blinders on, you guys are clearly missing out on the fact that Wombat is probably the best candidate.” said Lily. “Don’t ignore facts because your egos are in the way boys.”

The room quickly degraded into a sea of shouting, mostly led by the monkey robot I28, flinging poo at everyone and in copious amounts. Some of the other Autobots just sat quietly in the corner, avoiding all the shouting “The look silly don’t they?”

“ENOUGH” the voice echoed through the room

“We are supposed to be working together, not against one another. I will make the final decision. Hess, this needs to end and it looks like it may be you.”

Hess hung his head and quietly mumbled “I understand, I am but a foot soldier and tried using reason with you all but it seems you all are being confused by the Decepticons amongst us. I hope my death will revea…”

And with that a blaster fired across the room, taking off Hess’s head. CLANK CLANK CLANK went the head as it rolled across the floor. Hess’s body stood there, twitching with the electricity crackling where his head used to be.

With the blaster still smoking and pointed at Hess everyone’s heads turned to Wombat.

“Guess he was an Autobot afterall”

Hess- AKA Slag- A roleless townie (Autobot) has been lynched

300px-Dinobot_Hunt_Slag.jpg

Please send in all night actions ASAP. You will have 24 hours.

bah,,, cue jif and the insult monkeys...

Whatever, I didnt feel good about for the reasons I stated. But I wont say I told you so because I followed your lead. Is what it is.

After tonight, assuming all goes well for the mafia, 12 vs. 4/3, depending on the setup. It hurts, but still in good position.

as promised earlier my apologies Hess.. I got that one wrong.

You're an idiot, worse scum hunter ever, you're playing the worst game I've ever seen, Hess's death is all on you. You suck at this game, it should have been you....blahblahblahblahblah

Archived