Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

You're an idiot, worse scum hunter ever, you're playing the worst game I've ever seen, Hess's death is all on you. You suck at this game, it should have been you....blahblahblahblahblah

I've been wrong with 1 vote so far this game. You on the other hand have your name on both lynches and are chasing shadows with me.. If you're not scum you're one of their MVP's.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit late for the ball, but I'm still going to answer this:

Few pages ago you said he's too good to play this poorly as mafia... and last night I had the feeling he might be playing this whackadoodle style to entertain himself. It's not so boring when you're the subject of conversation.

I don't like this at all and this move from you is setting off all kinds of alarms.

settle it between me and Hess.

Would you say that if I hadn’t said I would vote Hess if it came down to it? I don’t know what’s up with Wombat. I did feel that he was too good to play this way as scum when I wrote that, but I go back and forth on him a lot. Either way, he’s a distraction.

I have an appointment soon but I'll be back, in case anyone misses me.

I've been wrong with 1 vote so far this game. You on the other hand have your name on both lynches and are chasing shadows with me.. If you're not scum you're one of their MVP's.

Absolutely, its all my fault that you douchebags tried to out the cop and failed.

If only I possessed the talents of Pacturd, I'd be a mafia god.

Absolutely, its all my fault that you douchebags tried to out the cop and failed.

you do realize the cop not being outed is a good thing right?

go back to sleep.

I'm a bit late for the ball, but I'm still going to answer this:

Would you say that if I hadn’t said I would vote Hess if it came down to it? I don’t know what’s up with Wombat. I did feel that he was too good to play this way as scum when I wrote that, but I go back and forth on him a lot. Either way, he’s a distraction.

I have an appointment soon but I'll be back, in case anyone misses me.

I agree. He's high on my list, potentially more so than Pac now.

Blame that one on CTM....he's the one who started that mess.

On a funny (to me) random note, I was meeting with somebody today at work and another person intruded and was being a jerk. After they walked away, I mumbled...."What a douchenozzle."

The co-worker I was talking with didn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. This is your fault, you damn potty-mouthing fuktards.

who tried to out the cop.. quit slanting the story to fit your agenda... you vile little twink

You did penis breath. No need to slant, we all saw you do it.

Side note; I was reading something on mafai roles, etc. And being a twink or twinking, is actually used in these games. Something about gathering info that you dont know how to use.

On a funny (to me) random note, I was meeting with somebody today at work and another person intruded and was being a jerk. After they walked away, I mumbled...."What a douchenozzle."

The co-worker I was talking with didn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. This is your fault, you damn potty-mouthing fuktards.

Nah, not our influence, our influence would have been something closer to..."now kindly go **** yourself"

At least you didn't tell him he wanted your anus.

Your welcome cupcake.

Verb ain't nuttin until he whips a handful of his own feces at a co-worker. I feel like we failed him.

Indeed.

@I28:

Although it was a woman, so I'm not sure telling her she wants my anus might have had the desired effect. Just sayin'.

“I…. I don’t know what to say, I’m sorry I led the charge on Hess.” Mumbled Pac.

“You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Wombat was clearly the best choice and you refused to listen to me! Your tunnel vision and shameful pride have led us to another one of the Autobots being killed by our own hands.” Lily was infuriated. “I can’t look at your face right now!” Lily storms off from the room

“Hmph, another great example of Pac’s prowess” scoffed JiF as he sat with his legs up and hands behind his head. “I guess we’ll live to see another day.”

And with that the house lights were killed.

INTRUDER ALERT. DECEPTICONS DETECTED WITHIN THE BASE

INTRUDER ALERT

Panic spread across the base, all Autobots raced to their weapons.

“BATTLE POSITIONS!!!”

One Autobot could not locate his weapon.

“Goddamnit, where the **** is my blaster!!” he said

“Oh…. You mean this? Oh, you won’t be needing this anymore.”

BLAM

The single shot echoed throughout the base. JiF ran from his position to see where the sound had come from. What he saw rocked him to his core.

Crusher AKA Wheeljack- a roleless Townie and an Autobot has been killed by the Decepticons

Ker%C3%A9k_-_Wheeljack_-_transform.gif

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” JiF shouted into the air. “Live damnit!!! You can’t die Muffintop!”

The Autobots watched in horror as another one of them had been killed. The screams of JiF rang in every ones ears until he finally was reduced to a whimper.

“Wow. Don’t think it can get an worse than this, can it?”

From the halls a struggle was heard.

“No! You have this all wrong!!!”

BLAM BLAM

The Autobots went to check out what had happened and could only hang their heads, defeated when they saw what had happened.

Lily- AKA Ironhide- A roleless townie and Autobot has been shot to death

Trion_Ironhide_acidblasts.jpg

Day 3 begins. You have 72 hours. If the game stalls due to inactivity I will reduce it.

I am also searching for a replacement to Iceman but have no reply. If you can send me a suggestion please do.

With 11 players left, it takes 6 to lynch.

To make it easy -

1. I28

2. Icemann

3. JIF

4. CTM

5. TEH CRUSHER (killed night 2)

6. Wombat

7. Slatsy (killed night 1)

8. Brett Farve (day 1 lynch)

9. Bleedin

10. Lily (killed night 2)

11. Verbal

12. Song of Fire and Ice

13. AVM

14. Pactard

15. Hess (day 2 lynch)

16. JetsCode1

nice write up Vic but that sucks moose balls. We need to hit scum here.

I'll start with

Vote Bleedin

guilty of the 2 of the larger fuk ups I've seen all game between the brett hammer and missing the fact that brett had claimed roleless. his excuse for missing it was weak.

vote i28

just to get this straight, wwwombat killed lily?

Anyone want to challange that? Also.. we shouldn't sleep on serial killer with him, but even if he is third party, he's an ally for now..

still considering bg, jif and pac.. but the monkey's thing with wwwombat was a pretty bad f'up.. he accused wwwombat of not reading based on evidence that never happenned.. secondly, I've noticed he's a bit less confrontational and not leading as many cases as he usually does..

I think he's saying he killed Lily. Lily's death scene said shot to death...Crusher was killed by a decepticon.

No he's not and no one should counter claim.. he's saying he was the one (not BG) that missed Bretts reveal.. which isn't true at all and means he wasn't paying attention again.

yes Wombat missed the Hess reveal but BG also missed the Brett reveal... Why aren't these 2 reading??

No he's not and no one should counter claim.. he's saying he was the one (not BG) that missed Bretts reveal.. which isn't true at all and means he wasn't paying attention again.

yes Wombat missed the Hess reveal but BG also missed the Brett reveal... Why aren't these 2 reading??

ohh.. that puts wwwombat back in play... need to think

just to get this straight, wwwombat killed lily?

Anyone want to challange that? Also.. we shouldn't sleep on serial killer with him, but even if he is third party, he's an ally for now..

No and I'm surprised you misunderstood him and asked for a counter... and why wouldn't a SK kill on night 1?

ok, so we're down 5 roleless townies in a 16 man game..

most likely, that leaves

4 scum

1 cop

1 doc

1 vig/sk

1 other power role ?bullet proof?

and 3 roleless townies

perhaps, it's a vig and we have 4 roleless townies..

Most likely, it's 7-4 here, meaning tomorrow stands a good chance of being lylo..

also, if we mislynch a roleless today, scum will be looking at near 50% chance of hitting cop or vig tonight..

we should start considering a mass claim w/investigation results..

I'm not advocating it at this point, but people should think about it imo...

No and I'm surprised you misunderstood him and asked for a counter... and why wouldn't a SK kill on night 1?

could've been blocked, could have an odd night restriction.. and I misunderstood him cause I read what Jif wrote...

we should start considering a mass claim w/investigation results..

I'm not advocating it at this point, but people should think about it imo...

You really want to find that cop? Huh?

You really think we stand to benefit right now from a cop giving up investigations?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Hess. Not gonna confirm or deny anything about Lily. I agree with the mass claim idea. I think maybe the healer should be duplicitous though. Also the cop even confirming two innocents would drastically improve our chances.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about Hess. Not gonna confirm or deny anything about Lily. I agree with the mass claim idea. I think maybe the healer should be duplicitous though. Also the cop even confirming two innocents would drastically improve our chances.

Wait, what? You agree with the mass reveal, yet you are not willing to confirm or deny anything about Lily.

Okay.

Archived