Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really want to find that cop? Huh?

You really think we stand to benefit right now from a cop giving up investigations?

yesterday no, today, maybe.. 5 roleless down.. 4 scum (most likely).. we won't lynch the cop today which means a hidden cop will be a fish in the barrell if we mislynch today (and at 7-4, it means 6 or 7 town need to vote right to get a lynch)

if a cop happens to have 2 cleared innocents, and we get 3 unchallanged power roles, it means we could be lynching today 4 scum out of 6 spots.. (likely)

Oh awesome... CTM and Wombat are giving directions now? :blink:

Anyone remember how D2 ended? I believe someone was caught lying about missing Hess's D1 reveal, and another guy was trying to out the cop, no?

ahahahaha... now your parroting jif... bahahahhaha

yesterday no, today, maybe.. 5 roleless down.. 4 scum (most likely).. we won't lynch the cop today which means a hidden cop will be a fish in the barrell if we mislynch today (and at 7-4, it means 6 or 7 town need to vote right to get a lynch)

if a cop happens to have 2 cleared innocents, and we get 3 unchallanged power roles, it means we could be lynching today 4 scum out of 6 spots.. (likely)

I'm with ya. No need to mass reveal.

Vote Verbal

He's scum

i was worried about this, particularly when you told me i hadn't considered all the angles..

unvote

vote Verbal

Not sure how many other ways I could have warned you. I was starting to get really nervous that I gave too much, didnt think I'd survive the night. You suck.

No he's not and no one should counter claim.. he's saying he was the one (not BG) that missed Bretts reveal.. which isn't true at all and means he wasn't paying attention again.

yes Wombat missed the Hess reveal but BG also missed the Brett reveal... Why aren't these 2 reading??

Just to clear, are you now claiming you did not miss anything in this entire game? I mean, there was a whole discussion about how you did, but let's pretend that never happened, right? Hell, you're just as guilty of literally everything you say makes everyone else scummy. You're just completely embarrassing yourself with this. You and others kept trying to tie me and Hess left and right, how brilliant you were that you caught us two scum partners and we'd go down one after another, and once Hess was found to be scum, I was a lock. After all, I made a desperate play to save my scum buddy, right? I mean, this was the foundation of the entire day two case brought against me by you and anyone else.

It turns out that spending two game days declaring Hess being scum as a blatantly obvious fact was 100% wrong. Now instead of reevaluating your position, you just ignore the facts of what has happened and push right along on your path of horrendous play. The last case on me was flushed down the toilet, so now let's dig back one of the flimsiest loads of crap I have ever seen. A missed post, something two other posters (including yourself), have been found guilty of already. You have nothing left of your argument other than that. It's blatantly obvious you are not trying to build cases, you are desperately trying to justify stances you have already taken. You were wrong. Suck it up, move on and learn to get over your hard-on for certain individual players with little basis and a desperate need to justify it. Because you're either in the midst of one of the worst town performances ever, or scum who's now just daring anyone to question your blatantly scummy behavior, with maybe the only thing stopping them being fear of being the next target of your obsession.

9 people viewing. I'm thinking scum just saw that and are deciding whether they should counter or not. Or just let one slide and stay clear.

So just incase they try to coutner.

I investigated Iceman on N1. Thats why I lashed out at I28 for his silly accusation. Probably should have played that different, but I got what I wanted. Pretty sure he's scum too.

Just to clear, are you now claiming you did not miss anything in this entire game? I mean, there was a whole discussion about how you did, but let's pretend that never happened, right? Hell, you're just as guilty of literally everything you say makes everyone else scummy. You're just completely embarrassing yourself with this. You and others kept trying to tie me and Hess left and right, how brilliant you were that you caught us two scum partners and we'd go down one after another, and once Hess was found to be scum, I was a lock. After all, I made a desperate play to save my scum buddy, right? I mean, this was the foundation of the entire day two case brought against me by you and anyone else.

It turns out that spending two game days declaring Hess being scum as a blatantly obvious fact was 100% wrong. Now instead of reevaluating your position, you just ignore the facts of what has happened and push right along on your path of horrendous play. The last case on me was flushed down the toilet, so now let's dig back one of the flimsiest loads of crap I have ever seen. A missed post, something two other posters (including yourself), have been found guilty of already. You have nothing left of your argument other than that. It's blatantly obvious you are not trying to build cases, you are desperately trying to justify stances you have already taken. You were wrong. Suck it up, move on and learn to get over your hard-on for certain individual players with little basis and a desperate need to justify it. Because you're either in the midst of one of the worst town performances ever, or scum who's now just daring anyone to question your blatantly scummy behavior, with maybe the only thing stopping them being fear of being the next target of your obsession.

That was beautiful. Any particular reason you arent voting Verbal right now?

9 people viewing. I'm thinking scum just saw that and are deciding whether they should counter or not. Or just let one slide and stay clear.

I investigated Iceman on N1. Thats why I lashed out at I28 for his silly accusation. Probably should have played that different, but I got what I wanted. Pretty sure he's scum too.

Shouldn't have confirmed iceman, but frankly him dieing wouldn't bother me too much..

i hope scum does counter..

Shouldn't have confirmed iceman, but frankly him dieing wouldn't bother me too much..

i hope scum does counter..

Exactly. It really doesnt matter. Its not like we could trap any with him not playing. Figured I'd put it out there because it also clearly implicates I28, who I'm 90% certain is scum.

Well, I'm not scum.

My "silly accusation" was meant to accomplish 2 things. One was seeing who would jump on the train for the "silly case." The other, well there was a reason I kept telling you to let it play out...

Exactly. It really doesnt matter. Its not like we could trap any with him not playing. Figured I'd put it out there because it also clearly implicates I28, who I'm 90% certain is scum.

I'm pretty certain too, hence my vote, imo probably better to investigate elsewhere and just vig kill him tonight (or lynch him tomorrow).. at the very least, don't telegraph you're investigating him :D

Well, I'm not scum.

My "silly accusation" was meant to accomplish 2 things. One was seeing who would jump on the train for the "silly case." The other, well there was a reason I kept telling you to let it play out...

Sure. Now vote Verbal please.

are you getting paid for each terrible post you write this game?

first off I admitted everyone voting me can't be scum and said it was probably 2 (with Verbal being 1).

secondly I came out voting you today to see who and how fast they were going to join. still not convinced you're clean but wanted to see who might jump on and why.

JiF got his man though so not necessary anymore. in short... suck it.

Well, I'm not scum.

unbelievable that the ape didn't vote verbal there.. is he giving up?

btw.. nice pull on verbal, the first thing he did that even caught my attention was the switcheroo he pulled before and after hess's death scene, went from getting a town read on pac and i to implying it was a colossal error.. that put him on my radar a bit today, but prior to that, nothing..

Archived