Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll confess, it's going to take me a day or two to remember how to play mafia around all the ghey comments. Aren't they a little heavy this year, or am I just jealous?

repressed homos like these queers constantly call each other gay.. it's a defense mechanism.

What we have here is either:

a) clueless newbie

B) clueless newbie who happens to be scum and is looking for the blood

I'll be watching you verrry closely Iceman to see if you "slip up".. (note the clever pun)

Wow. I thought my attempted humor was awful...

Too short... didn't read. :rolleyes:

You read everything I post. You anxiously wait for me to post in this thread. I'm on fire right now. By far the funniest thing going. You want it...bad.

Only scum use puns.

You going to be just fine :P

it was.. jif's brain is made of dodo

Sorry, I'm not a fatty like the rest of you poor bums. So I dont automatically equate fat to everything posted.

Bleedin Crusher don't hate you. i don;t understand you or your lifestyle, but far from hate you. I may not approve, but i would defend to my death your right to have another man's erection wherever you would like to put it. This is a free country after all.

I never hated you before Crushinator.

But I do now.

get a load of this pile of sh-t... :confused0085:

I hate to say it, but...

CTM voted for me late last night without giving any reasoning at all...

Now we see him casually moving his vote, with him jumping on your bandwagon, and ironically claiming his reason is that you are bandwagoning. I don't love your play so far, but I agree this is the mark of a bullsh*t artist.

Vote: CTM

Hate is such a strong word. Did you see Pac, they say he is band wagoning, what you say to this?

I was bandwagoning.. stick your finger in the nearest electrical socket and see if you can jump start that inert lump of triglycerides you call a brain

haha.. what "play" are you referring to you incredible buffoon?

anyway..

Unvote

Vote CTM

Over-react much?

Your play: the way in which you allow your a$$hole personality to inform the comments you have made in the early proceedings of this game. That is what I don't like, and I just thought I'd throw that in there for good measure you tit.

However, I think CTM is being a bullsh*tter opportunist and its worthy of a day one poke in teh butt at least.

2 Shay Cutlers sir.

I don't get it.

Okay, so mafia is like therapy. Got it.

I've never been around a bunch of disappointed sports fans before. I was sheltered, I know.

I could talk at length about this....I'm a Dolphins fan. I haven't even smelled playoffs in years - at least these goons get to see it once in a while, and even win one. I get nothin'. Just the leftover sloppy seconds of a quarterback who's arm is about as strong as wet toilet paper.

Archived