Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like not waiting to hear from someone, last time I hammered in that scenario I killed our doc. Though I suppose even if JiF was lying, he dies the next day.

vote: Verbal

There you go. Nevermind my last post then.

I'm not worried about this at all. No way scum trades themselves one for one for a townie. Particularly since JiF hasn't exactly been catching a ton of heat.

unbelievable that the ape didn't vote verbal there.. is he giving up?

btw.. nice pull on verbal, the first thing he did that even caught my attention was the switcheroo he pulled before and after hess's death scene, went from getting a town read on pac and i to implying it was a colossal error.. that put him on my radar a bit today, but prior to that, nothing..

Not even close to giving up... my girl and I started P90X this week and she was busting my balls about hovering over the computer, and ignoring her. I had to go. Sorry, I let my life get in the way.

I supposed you'd love it if I gave up though eh? Make it easier for you to keep pushing your bullsh*t through...

You and Wombat singing the same tune - "the monkey isn't aggressive" enough. Nice. I especially liked that he planted the seed yesterday after I FOS'ed him, and then you came into this day phase echoing it. I will say the best way to keep heat off yourself is to accuse the most aggressive guy in the game of not being aggressive enough, smart, I'll give you that. Its strange though that you are now echoing the flimsy case of the same wombat that probably would have been lynched yesterday IF you hadn't brought up your "iceman is the cop" theory. I caught him in a lie, and all you focused on was the fact that my timeline was messed up? Poke a hole in it before it takes off...

Sounds like everyone has made up their minds - which sucks. I just ask this... are you guys really buying that CTM was trying to isolate the cop for the good of the town? Seriously? I had an inkling that Iceman might have investigated Hess, but I sure as sh*t didn't go about trying to figure it out by trying completely out the cop. I figured JIF might be the cop, that was good enough for me at the time - bringing this all to the surface, seems like bullsh*t to me.

Anyway, good luck town... hopefully you don't actually let CTM and Wombat dupe you guys.

Vote Verbal

I don't like not waiting to hear from someone, last time I hammered in that scenario I killed our doc. Though I suppose even if JiF was lying, he dies the next day.

vote: Verbal

Ninja'd me - I'm sure that will get spun to no end against me. No worries, you didn't kill the doc.

Not even close to giving up... my girl and I started P90X this week and she was busting my balls about hovering over the computer, and ignoring her. I had to go. Sorry, I let my life get in the way.

I supposed you'd love it if I gave up though eh? Make it easier for you to keep pushing your bullsh*t through...

You and Wombat singing the same tune - "the monkey isn't aggressive" enough. Nice. I especially liked that he planted the seed yesterday after I FOS'ed him, and then you came into this day phase echoing it. I will say the best way to keep heat off yourself is to accuse the most aggressive guy in the game of not being aggressive enough, smart, I'll give you that. Its strange though that you are now echoing the flimsy case of the same wombat that probably would have been lynched yesterday IF you hadn't brought up your "iceman is the cop" theory. I caught him in a lie, and all you focused on was the fact that my timeline was messed up? Poke a hole in it before it takes off...

Sounds like everyone has made up their minds - which sucks. I just ask this... are you guys really buying that CTM was trying to isolate the cop for the good of the town? Seriously? I had an inkling that Iceman might have investigated Hess, but I sure as sh*t didn't go about trying to figure it out by trying completely out the cop. I figured JIF might be the cop, that was good enough for me at the time - bringing this all to the surface, seems like bullsh*t to me.

Anyway, good luck town... hopefully you don't actually let CTM and Wombat dupe you guys.

Vote Verbal

I listened to

while I read your post... it added perspective.

I lol'd at I28s "hammer" post.

WTF I am gone and so much stuff happens!! I'm so sorry I haven't been giving this game the attention it deserves. I am in KC with family I haven't seen for like 5 years and I'm also going through some other issues in RL. But never fear, I am now back for good and will participate, though it looks like JiFfy has got it down... ;)

When I started the response to you, there was no hammer yet.

As for Wombat - you tied that knot on your own scumbag.

no, i had my eye on you for awhile as you weren't trying to elad the town at all. the wwwombat thing was what put you on top of my list. Again, you said he couldn't of missed hess's first reveal cause there was 20 minutes of posts discussing it, when in fact there was none..Pretty sloppy..

no, i had my eye on you for awhile as you weren't trying to elad the town at all. the wwwombat thing was what put you on top of my list. Again, you said he couldn't of missed hess's first reveal cause there was 20 minutes of posts discussing it, when in fact there was none..Pretty sloppy..

Monkey-Computer.jpg

I said 20 pages - and it was sloppy. Sloppy doesn't = scum. I've explained it ad nauseum. The surprising thing is your reluctance to even acknowledge that he says he didn't see a reveal 4 posts before his "this is boring" comment.

I can't believe that the town, myself included, got duped into helping you out the cop and now the town is still ******* following you like ghey noodle sheep...

I said 20 pages - and it was sloppy. Sloppy doesn't = scum. I've explained it ad nauseum. The surprising thing is your reluctance to even acknowledge that he says he didn't see a reveal 4 posts before his "this is boring" comment.

I can't believe that the town, myself included, got duped into helping you out the cop and now the town is still ******* following you like ghey noodle sheep...

no sloppy doesn't equal scum... never said it did.. And as you can see about a page or two back, I still like WWWombat for scum.. just not as much as you

and how the did I out the cop? Freaken retard.

no sloppy doesn't equal scum... never said it did.. And as you can see about a page or two back, I still like WWWombat for scum.. just not as much as you

Distancing.

and how the did I out the cop? Freaken retard.

Seriously? "I am teh robot CTM follow me to teh logic mwua. ha. ha. ha.aha...ahaha..." ******* devil.

Vote Verbal

So you have or you havent given up?

lol

all you had to do to add a hint of doubt would have been to vote verbal before you left. for whatever inexplicable reason you failed to do so.

Dude, my girl and I never fight. My mind wasn't in the game. I did what I could, I made the one post - thought I'd have time to post again with the hammer, and caved to her and went to the gym. I've invested and A LOT of time in this game, you think I would just walk away from the computer for no reason? I have NEVER played the "real life" card outside of being on the road for work before... just saying.

I'm pretty upset with myself for how I handled tonight, but the rest of my play in the game was all pro-town. If it is "less aggressive" as CTM and Wombat seem to imply, its because I've never been roled up and not screwed it up before, so I tried to stay alive longer.

Dude, my girl and I never fight. My mind wasn't in the game. I did what I could, I made the one post - thought I'd have time to post again with the hammer, and caved to her and went to the gym. I've invested and A LOT of time in this game, you think I would just walk away from the computer for no reason? I have NEVER played the "real life" card outside of being on the road for work before... just saying.

I'm pretty upset with myself for how I handled tonight, but the rest of my play in the game was all pro-town. If it is "less aggressive" as CTM and Wombat seem to imply, its because I've never been roled up and not screwed it up before, so I tried to stay alive longer.

Huh? Are you claiming role?

Even if I28 was Doc, I don't see how that's pro town to say it there. Maybe I'm just lost and confused, but I don't think we can assume the scum knew, and he'd still be able to protect JiF tonight and they'd have to guess and try to get lucky and kill I28. I just don't get how that's a pro-town play RIGHT NOW.

Archived