Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

The Autobots were celebrating their victory. JiF was drinking the night away dancing with the chubbiest of Autobot ladies, CTM was gheynoodle dancing, and Pac turned off his battle mode and flipped onto macking mode.

But when you are in a time of battle, these good times do not last long.

The Decepticons had lost one of their soldiers. And in the shadows they contemplated who to take out next. After much deliberation that settled in on a target.

At the party most of the Autobots were drunk on high quality gasoline and feeling good about their small victory. As they stumbled back to their quarters, one Autobot found his room locked.

“What the….” His speech was slurred.

“Guess I locked it up” fumbling for his pass card to get back into his room he drops it on the floor. He drops to a knee to grab the card.

“Had too much to drink.”

“Yes, I’d say you did. You see drinking dulls the senses, and you didn’t even notice that I followed you the entire way here.” Said a voice from the shadows.

“What… hey stop pointing that..”

BLAM BLAM

The Autobots quickly realized that their time for celebration was over. The Decepticons had struck again.

Jetscode AKA Cliffjumper- A roleless townie and Autobot has been killed by the Decepticons

r_cliffjumper021.jpg

Day 4 begins. You will have 48 hours.

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

weird..

no shoot at cop

no shoot at "doc"

no shoot at "vig"

no shoot at confirmed innocent (iceman/klacko)

do we believe the ape, is the question of the day.. i don't think we can lynch him without a counter claimaint..

the fact that a vig/sk didn't shoot at wwwombat almost confirms him

so

vote BG

unitl we see what jiffy has for us

MOD NOTE: I WAS MESSING AROUND ABOUT KLECKO. I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR A REPLACEMENT. IF THERE IS NOT REJECTION TO IT I WOULD LIKE TO BRING BACK JETSCODE SINCE HE DOESN'T KNOW THE SET-UP UNLIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE DIED.

Cool with me...

Vote ItwentyApe

weird..

no shoot at cop

no shoot at "doc"

no shoot at "vig"

no shoot at confirmed innocent (iceman/klacko)

do we believe the ape, is the question of the day.. i don't think we can lynch him without a counter claimaint..

the fact that a vig/sk didn't shoot at wwwombat almost confirms him

so

vote BG

unitl we see what jiffy has for us

Vote ItwentyApe..

he's scum

MOD NOTE: I WAS MESSING AROUND ABOUT KLECKO. I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR A REPLACEMENT. IF THERE IS NOT REJECTION TO IT I WOULD LIKE TO BRING BACK JETSCODE SINCE HE DOESN'T KNOW THE SET-UP UNLIKE THE OTHERS WHO HAVE DIED.

fine with me.. i imagine the scum team would be the ones to check with..

also considering a pac vote, but i'm thinking jif inverstigated me or him

fine with me.. i imagine the scum team would be the ones to check with..

also considering a pac vote, but i'm thinking jif inverstigated me or him

I hope JiF didn't waste an investigation on me... anyway.. vote the ape.. hurry.

i see.. not sure why you make this play now

what play is that?

Isn't it painfully obvious by now I'm telling you I'm the Doc.. no way in hell I'm countering last night and letting them shoot me.

Why do you think I kept urging everyone to choose btw me and Hess.. as soon as I got to L2 I was going to reveal if necessary. I was never getting lynched.

So you decide.. you want to see him argue with me for kicks then don't vote him yet.. you want to quickly kill scum then do it because he is 100% scum.

The fact you're hesitating makes me worry about you.

actually don't hurry.. i want to see him squirm.

he's 100% scum though.

100%? If you're right that's awesome, but based on what? I didn't exactly love I28's reveal, but I'm not big on voting on blind faith without a little more info. You're obviously not the cop, are you counter-claiming as doc?

what play is that?

Isn't it painfully obvious by now I'm telling you I'm the Doc.. no way in hell I'm countering last night and letting them shoot me.

Why do you think I kept urging everyone to choose btw me and Hess.. as soon as I got to L2 I was going to reveal if necessary. I was never getting lynched.

So you decide.. you want to see him argue with me for kicks then don't vote him yet.. you want to quickly kill scum then do it because he is 100% scum.

Well that answers my question before I finished asking it. Figured that's what you were saying, just making sure. I feel a lot more comfortable with your reveal than his, and worst case scenario you're a liar and your a$$ is dead tomorrow for sure.

Vote: I28

100%? If you're right that's awesome, but based on what? I didn't exactly love I28's reveal, but I'm not big on voting on blind faith without a little more info. You're obviously not the cop, are you counter-claiming as doc?

ya bro.. why do you think I kept calling your case(s) filth.. you were witch-hunting the Doc.

I wanted so badly to reveal but wasn't going to unless I got to L2.

what play is that?

I don't know why you'd counter at this point .. better to build an arguement based on jetscode and not i28 being shot.. was gearing up for that.. countering now mean's you are dead tonight..

I had no idea you were the doctor btw.. but very well played game by you.. under all that heat and resisted the urge to claim.. well done..

I don't know why you'd counter at this point .. better to build an arguement based on jetscode and not i28 being shot.. was gearing up for that.. countering now mean's you are dead tonight..

I had no idea you were the doctor btw.. but very well played game by you.. under all that heat and resisted the urge to claim.. well done..

I don't mind dying tonight because I think I got another and maybe JiF investigated him.

Go back and look at the way AVM made a subtle reference to I28's reveal last night... "meh" was all he had to say to a doc claim?

Everyone was ignoring the claim (because it was so bad) but AVM was sure to bring it up again - sloppily I may add.

My guess is they were frantic in the scum chat and the ape told him to bring attention to the claim.

2. Icemann 88 (TEH NOOB)- Checked in

3. JIFFY- checked in- <3's penis

4. CTM- NICE GAI. GAVE ME COMPLIMENT- Checked in

6. Wombat- From Boston. Checked in and FAB

9. Bleedin orifice

12. Song of Fire and Ice- Checked in

13. AVM- checked in

14. Pactard- checked in

here's what's left..

jif = cop

pac = doc

wwombat = vig/sk

iceman - innocent investigation

probably 3 scum left out of

AVM

Bleedin

CTM

Song of Ice and Fire

Should be fish in a barrell at this point..

I don't mind dying tonight because I think I got another and maybe JiF investigated him.

Go back and look at the way AVM made a subtle reference to I28's reveal last night... "meh" was all he had to say to a doc claim?

Everyone was ignoring the claim (because it was so bad) but AVM was sure to bring it up again - sloppily I may add.

My guess is they were frantic in the scum chat and the ape told him to bring attention to the claim.

yeah, i noticed that.. not damning imo, but i see your point about the scum chat..

so you like Bleedin and AVM?

f avm if he's scum cause he beat me to the punch with the daring people to vote me as scum move.. lol

song of ice and fire i had the most innocent read on all game, so i can definitely see that..

yeah, i noticed that.. not damning imo, but i see your point about the scum chat..

so you like Bleedin and AVM?

f avm if he's scum cause he beat me to the punch with the daring people to vote me as scum move.. lol

song of ice and fire i had the most innocent read on all game, so i can definitely see that..

I will go on record right now saying I will vote every last one of you douchebags who pulls that move. It irritates the crap out of me.

The case on AVM is certainly interesting, but come tomorrow we should be in fantastic shape, as JiF will have last night's and the next night's investigations under his belt to either ID another scum or at worst to help cut down the suspect list further.

actually don't hurry.. i want to see him squirm.

he's 100% scum though.

You are 100% full of sh*t.

Vote Pac

allright, was thinking i28 wasn't the doctor all along, and the fact that JetsCode got shot means scum was doc hunting.. (otherwise they'd have killed wwwombat)

unvote vote i28

Does it mean they were "doc hunting?" Or did they not want to deal with the WIFOM of whether or not I protected myself or Jif, and instead just killed an inactive player reducing the town numbers further, and making it look like I'm not the doc, so that Pac could counter claim now?

Basically by taking out yet another townie, they have hamstrung Wombat from being able to risk shooting anyone the rest of the way. By having Pac counter me, they probably think they can get you guys to lynch the doc - given my horrible reveal and all your reaction to it. And then they kill Jif tonight. Where does that leave the town? No doc, no cop and a vig that can't shoot for fear of ending the game.

Of course, Wombat could be lying about his role too... after all his #1 suspect D2 was Pac, now here is pac rolling out a counter claim on me, and Wombat claiming vig but not shooting?

I will go on record right now saying I will vote every last one of you douchebags who pulls that move. It irritates the crap out of me.

The case on AVM is certainly interesting, but come tomorrow we should be in fantastic shape, as JiF will have last night's and the next night's investigations under his belt to either ID another scum or at worst to help cut down the suspect list further.

hey, at one point day 1 I suggested a policy lynch of avm... then i liked you for scum, tinkerbell.. i guess we'll see..

You are 100% full of sh*t.

Vote Pac

Does it mean they were "doc hunting?" Or did they not want to deal with the WIFOM of whether or not I protected myself or Jif, and instead just killed an inactive player reducing the town numbers further, and making it look like I'm not the doc, so that Pac could counter claim now?

Basically by taking out yet another townie, they have hamstrung Wombat from being able to risk shooting anyone the rest of the way. By having Pac counter me, they probably think they can get you guys to lynch the doc - given my horrible reveal and all your reaction to it. And then they kill Jif tonight. Where does that leave the town? No doc, no cop and a vig that can't shoot for fear of ending the game.

Of course, Wombat could be lying about his role too... after all his #1 suspect D2 was Pac, now here is pac rolling out a counter claim on me, and Wombat claiming vig but not shooting?

i'm tempted to unvote just watch these two pricks duke it out for a few pages..

i'm tempted to unvote just watch these two pricks duke it out for a few pages..

The gloves are on... he's lying.

The ONLY way he gets away with sh*tting on my reveal last night the way he did, is if he is scum. Please don't tell me it was lost on you that he was trying to telegraph a counter to the rest of you?

He started undermining my reveal last night. But after you questioned why I don't self-protect since everyone is steering doc to protect JIF, they probably assumed avoid the WIFOM, so they didn't waste a night kill, then figured if they make it look like scum is still "doc hunting" and Pac counters... they have enough juice to get me lynched today.

Allowing them to kill Jif tonight and win out.

The Autobots were celebrating their victory. JiF was drinking the night away dancing with the chubbiest of Autobot ladies, CTM was gheynoodle dancing, and Pac turned off his battle mode and flipped onto macking mode.

But when you are in a time of battle, these good times do not last long.

The Decepticons had lost one of their soldiers. And in the shadows they contemplated who to take out next. After much deliberation that settled in on a target.

At the party most of the Autobots were drunk on high quality gasoline and feeling good about their small victory. As they stumbled back to their quarters, one Autobot found his room locked.

“What the….” His speech was slurred.

“Guess I locked it up” fumbling for his pass card to get back into his room he drops it on the floor. He drops to a knee to grab the card.

“Had too much to drink.”

“Yes, I’d say you did. You see drinking dulls the senses, and you didn’t even notice that I followed you the entire way here.” Said a voice from the shadows.

“What… hey stop pointing that..”

BLAM BLAM

The Autobots quickly realized that their time for celebration was over. The Decepticons had struck again.

Jetscode AKA Cliffjumper- A roleless townie and Autobot has been killed by the Decepticons

r_cliffjumper021.jpg

Day 4 begins. You will have 48 hours.

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch.

That right up is teh awesome. LUVVIC

2. Icemann 88 (TEH NOOB)- Checked in

3. JIFFY- checked in- <3's penis

4. CTM- NICE GAI. GAVE ME COMPLIMENT- Checked in

6. Wombat- From Boston. Checked in and FAB

9. Bleedin orifice

12. Song of Fire and Ice- Checked in

13. AVM- checked in

14. Pactard- checked in

Just was looking at this and had one point of concern. While I am believing Pac's reveal of the two at this point, there is one issue here. With 8 players left and presumably 3 scum, all they need is a town lynch and a successful night kill to get to 3 of 6 and get the win. While I originally felt good with my vote, I'm starting to get nervous about ******* this up, because earlier like I said, I figured worst case scenario if it's BS we just lynch Pac tomorrow, but we may not make it that far.

Just was looking at this and had one point of concern. While I am believing Pac's reveal of the two at this point, there is one issue here. With 8 players left and presumably 3 scum, all they need is a town lynch and a successful night kill to get to 3 of 6 and get the win. While I originally felt good with my vote, I'm starting to get nervous about ******* this up, because earlier like I said, I figured worst case scenario if it's BS we just lynch Pac tomorrow, but we may not make it that far.

wombat would kill pac tonight if lying..

Archived