Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lord knows I want to but I don't have time to obliterate him right now.. I can after 5 though so feel free to unvote if you want.

Oh, awesome... Pac is going to "obliterate" me again? The second time this game.

Should sound something like this "..."

^^^ There you go guys - trust the goon pushing for a speed lynch BEFORE JIF even checks in.

Truth is I wanted to see you hyper lynched faster than anyone ever has been.. since that's not happening we can relax and wait for JiF...

I've got plenty of funny pictures I can post later on.

unvote

I'm down for toying with you.

Truth is I wanted to see you hyper lynched faster than anyone ever has been.. since that's not happening we can relax and wait for JiF...

I've got plenty of funny pictures I can post later on.

unvote

I'm down for toying with you.

Of course you wanted me hyper-lynched... bank on them to react first, think second?

The transparency of your intentions borders on pathetic... but since you've clearly been pro-town the whole game, oh wait.... :rolleyes:

you're lucky I'm at work and can't go find some pics/videos.

In the meantime I say the town just basks in the glory of this thumping we're giving your team.. We can dispose of you at our leisure.

I was a one-shot. I was bluffing that I had more kills and was trying to draw the mafia kill last night.

well, that's not convenient..

spill it jif..

also, just to be safe, should we wait for jets code to see if there's a jif as cop counter claimant?

We might want to consider lynching someone who hasn't claimed yet. Killing the doc will pretty much end the game.

when JiF decides to enlighten us about AVM's allegiance I don't care which one of them we kill first. I'm dying tonight either way so may as well enjoy it.

have to ask though.. is there really something.. ANYTHING, that I28 has said that even makes you think there's a 1% chance he's really the doc?

well, that's not convenient..

spill it jif..

also, just to be safe, should we wait for jets code to see if there's a jif as cop counter claimant?

Why would JiF as scum give you the name of a scummate to kill when at the time they were rolling?

by all means though... counter-claimant come forward.

you're lucky I'm at work and can't go find some pics/videos.

In the meantime I say the town just basks in the glory of this thumping we're giving your team.. We can dispose of you at our leisure.

Yes. I am SO lucky, that you can't prop up your bullsh*t coutner-claim with pictures of monkeys humping computers. :rolleyes:

Beyond your counter-claim, you've got nothing... oh but wait, you think AVM is scum too? I hope JIF investigated him so he can call bullsh*t on your a$$.

Right, so lets get this straight... you want town to lynch the doc today, and presumably you want the vig to shoot at AVM tonight? That basically adds up to a scum win.

when JiF decides to enlighten us about AVM's allegiance I don't care which one of them we kill first. I'm dying tonight either way so may as well enjoy it.

have to ask though.. is there really something.. ANYTHING, that I28 has said that even makes you think there's a 1% chance he's really the doc?

That is like a layer cake of irony right there.... coming from you.

Yes. I am SO lucky, that you can't prop up your bullsh*t coutner-claim with pictures of monkeys humping computers. :rolleyes:

Beyond your counter-claim, you've got nothing... oh but wait, you think AVM is scum too? I hope JIF investigated him so he can call bullsh*t on your a$$.

Right, so lets get this straight... you want town to lynch the doc today, and presumably you want the vig to shoot at AVM tonight? That basically adds up to a scum win.

you're not helpoing your case at all..

try reading the thread

monkey+reading+register.jpg

Why would JiF as scum give you the name of a scummate to kill when at the time they were rolling?

by all means though... counter-claimant come forward.

they're at lylo now, aren't they?

not saying that's what i think, but it's right there for them..

Just was looking at this and had one point of concern. While I am believing Pac's reveal of the two at this point, there is one issue here. With 8 players left and presumably 3 scum, all they need is a town lynch and a successful night kill to get to 3 of 6 and get the win. While I originally felt good with my vote, I'm starting to get nervous about ******* this up, because earlier like I said, I figured worst case scenario if it's BS we just lynch Pac tomorrow, but we may not make it that far.

wait..

i had already removed i28's name

there' 9 players left, lynch wrong today + successful nk tomorrow and we are at lylo tomorrow..

scratch all the above

How would you know what AVM shows up as on an investigation? Is this your way of saying he's Megatron or the GF?

jif alluded to a guilty, which means i28 could be intentially giving the wrong answer to make him self seem not in the know

jif alluded to a guilty, which means i28 could be intentially giving the wrong answer to make him self seem not in the know

he's been making himself seem not in the know since last Tuesday. I want to see if he's going to continue to embarass himself. I'm pushing for a self vote but he's probably too stubborn.

wait..

i had already removed i28's name

there' 9 players left, lynch wrong today + successful nk tomorrow and we are at lylo tomorrow..

scratch all the above

Good sh*t. Game on then. Although it would sure as hell be nice to hear what JiF has to say after his random pop in, name drop, and disappearance.

Archived