Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

he's been making himself seem not in the know since last Tuesday. I want to see if he's going to continue to embarass himself. I'm pushing for a self vote but he's probably too stubborn.

Aw shucks Pac, thanks for looking out for me... :rolleyes:

Seriously, you couldn't pull of the speed lynch... so the next scummiest move you have is seeing if you can shame me into lynching myself? Quite a shallow bag of tricks...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw shucks Pac, thanks for looking out for me... :rolleyes:

Seriously, you couldn't pull of the speed lynch... so the next scummiest move you have is seeing if you can shame me into lynching myself? Quite a shallow bag of tricks...

kudos to you for not absolutely snapping and calling me every name in the book.

so you gonna self vote or what?

JiF has been on thread for an hour...

is it possible there's some sort of silencer on the scum team? yeah it's pretty out there but why the hell else isn't he saying anything.

I guess it gives me time to work.. i'll check back in awhile.

JiF has been on thread for an hour...

is it possible there's some sort of silencer on the scum team? yeah it's pretty out there but why the hell else isn't he saying anything.

I guess it gives me time to work.. i'll check back in awhile.

I wondered the same, but if he was able to get one post in first, why the hell would he make it so damn vague? I'm starting to feel like he's just intentionally ******* with us.

So I get the not wanting to hyper lynch anyone at lylo, but removing all the votes but one on each? Isn't that a bit much? I haven't really been getting a negative read on either one of these guys yet, so i'm not sure who to go with, but doesn't it make sense to pressure other people instead of just waiting here for someone who has been viewing the thread but not posting? That's an awful waste of a day phase, don't ya think? So since JiF made some cryptic comments about AVM, I'm going to VOTE AVM for now. I don't feel like totally wasting a day phase waiting on other people to do our work for us.

So I get the not wanting to hyper lynch anyone at lylo, but removing all the votes but one on each? Isn't that a bit much? I haven't really been getting a negative read on either one of these guys yet, so i'm not sure who to go with, but doesn't it make sense to pressure other people instead of just waiting here for someone who has been viewing the thread but not posting? That's an awful waste of a day phase, don't ya think? So since JiF made some cryptic comments about AVM, I'm going to VOTE AVM for now. I don't feel like totally wasting a day phase waiting on other people to do our work for us.

Is this a serious post?

I28 and AVM (pending JiF confirmation) are scum. My unvote of the ape is for fun in a burning-ants-with-a-magnifying-glass kind of way.

There is 1 more hiding out there though...

Other than either BG or SoIF (and she's my favorite), let me get back with you in a few minutes Pac. I'm not going to claim anything or accuse until JiF adds what he's got to say.

I trust Pac and CTM, I can say that (and it's not sucking up, I've been saying it since day one).

Other than either BG or SoIF (and she's my favorite), let me get back with you in a few minutes Pac. I'm not going to claim anything or accuse until JiF adds what he's got to say.

I trust Pac and CTM, I can say that (and it's not sucking up, I've been saying it since day one).

:drama:

Well I'm glad I'm somebodies favorite *winks*

And how do we know AVM is scum Pac? JiF hasn't told us jack. He asked what AVM had to say for himself and that's it. You know what happens when one assumes... though I am never made an a$$ out of. :P

Well I'm glad I'm somebodies favorite *winks*

And how do we know AVM is scum Pac? JiF hasn't told us jack. He asked what AVM had to say for himself and that's it. You know what happens when one assumes... though I am never made an a$$ out of. :P

;)

Okay, fellas, I'm in.

There's 1 dead scum (Verbal) and there's 9 players left (JiF, Me, Pac, Wombat, CTM, AVM, Bleedin, Song, and I28) in a game of 16, meaning there's likely 3 left, one of them being either Pac or I28 since both claimed doc. (Did this for my own purposes so I get everything straight).

I'll wait on JiF before voting.

Okay, fellas, I'm in.

There's 1 dead scum (Verbal) and there's 9 players left (JiF, Me, Pac, Wombat, CTM, AVM, Bleedin, Song, and I28) in a game of 16, meaning there's likely 3 left, one of them being either Pac or I28 since both claimed doc. (Did this for my own purposes so I get everything straight).

I'll wait on JiF before voting.

First post and you're already trying to town lead?!? WTF MAN?!?! SCUM!!!!!

P.S. That was a joke.

I see Pac has up his vocabulary since last mafia season.

I won't mind smashing some monkey brains.

his new ladyfriend in an english teacher..

wtf is jif... tool

i haven't seen him posting anywhere, so for now I assume he's just an ahole

Sorry to keep you waiting, part was planned, part life got in the way.

Alright, so, things didnt work out so well last night. I investigated Jetscode...I didnt have a read on him, he was getting no heat...thought at worst if he wasnt scum, he'd be the last person they'd go for. Hats off scum, nice play.

That said, I've got nothing on AVM. I wanted to see his reaction. Which was pretty calm. The other thing I was trying to do was to see if scum would latch onto AVM. Well, it pains me to say it, my boo feel for my trap. I'm not 100% on her, obviously, but I think she slipped up.

Vote - SoIF

I dont think its wise to take a shot at either claiming cop, though, I'm leaning heavily toward Pac telling the truth. Especially considering what happened with Verbal at the end of day 2.

This is the best play I could come up with since we basically gained no info last night.

hmm.. so you think scum feel for your trap when thier they only won who would easily identify it as a trap?

Not sure i follow..

vote BG

killing i28 or pac makes no sense, leaving them alive forces the scum to kill someone else or give up the other one, saving us fro lylo tomorrow.

Sorry to keep you waiting, part was planned, part life got in the way.

Alright, so, things didnt work out so well last night. I investigated Jetscode...I didnt have a read on him, he was getting no heat...thought at worst if he wasnt scum, he'd be the last person they'd go for. Hats off scum, nice play.

That said, I've got nothing on AVM. I wanted to see his reaction. Which was pretty calm. The other thing I was trying to do was to see if scum would latch onto AVM. Well, it pains me to say it, my boo feel for my trap. I'm not 100% on her, obviously, but I think she slipped up.

Vote - SoIF

I dont think its wise to take a shot at either claiming cop, though, I'm leaning heavily toward Pac telling the truth. Especially considering what happened with Verbal at the end of day 2.

This is the best play I could come up with since we basically gained no info last night.

Poop post..

I think you got the desired effect in case you hadn't noticed.. he sounded pretty close to countering to me.

anyway I'd rather lynch guaranteed scum at this point.

Vote I28

very anti climactic of you JiF...

Poop post..

I think you got the desired effect in case you hadn't noticed.. he sounded pretty close to countering to me.

Vote I28

i don't think anyuone should follow this at all..

Poop post..

Vote I28

that he did...

hmm.. so you think scum feel for your trap when thier they only won who would easily identify it as a trap?

Not sure i follow..

vote BG

killing i28 or pac makes no sense, leaving them alive forces the scum to kill someone else or give up the other one, saving us fro lylo tomorrow.

Good point, long stressful day....ugh. I'm lost and I hate playing cop. Head not on right.

Unvote

Poop post..

Vote I28

I'm playing awful...I know. Sorry. I hate cop. My initial plan was probably much worse...trust me. I've been thinking it out.

Archived