Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Sorry to keep you waiting, part was planned, part life got in the way.

Alright, so, things didnt work out so well last night. I investigated Jetscode...I didnt have a read on him, he was getting no heat...thought at worst if he wasnt scum, he'd be the last person they'd go for. Hats off scum, nice play.

That said, I've got nothing on AVM. I wanted to see his reaction. Which was pretty calm. The other thing I was trying to do was to see if scum would latch onto AVM. Well, it pains me to say it, my boo feel for my trap. I'm not 100% on her, obviously, but I think she slipped up.

Vote - SoIF

I dont think its wise to take a shot at either claiming cop, though, I'm leaning heavily toward Pac telling the truth. Especially considering what happened with Verbal at the end of day 2.

This is the best play I could come up with since we basically gained no info last night.

This I agree with. I said it the other day about Hess's D2 train, at least one of Ice, Song or Pac is scum. Ice is confirmed innocent, becoming obvious that its Song and Pac are both scum.

Unvote

Vote Song

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This I agree with. I said it the other day about Hess's D2 train, at least one of Ice, Song or Pac is scum. Ice is confirmed innocent, becoming obvious that its Song and Pac are both scum.

Unvote

Vote Song

lol.. atleast pac is pretending he knows your scum

lol.. atleast pac is pretending he knows your scum

Not sure what you mean - I said I originally thought it was 1 of those 3 that was scum. Now, its becoming obvious that Song, along with Pac are scum... so sarreh dat mah Engrish iz confusy.

Not sure what you mean - I said I originally thought it was 1 of those 3 that was scum. Now, its becoming obvious that Song, along with Pac are scum... so sarreh dat mah Engrish iz confusy.

You're both claimging doctor, only one of you very easily balked off of settling this dispute today without much fight... if i was the doctor and someone was fake claiming my role, I don't know that i'd be so quick to vote someone besides that person..

You're both claimging doctor, only one of you very easily balked off of settling this dispute today without much fight... if i was the doctor and someone was fake claiming my role, I don't know that i'd be so quick to vote someone besides that person..

My vote was on Pac all day - but he's got you guys all twisted. Pac tried to force a speed lynch before JiF checked in, then started filling your head with bullsh*t about me and AVM on the same team, and then threw some convoluted "silencer" role out there when JIF stayed quiet. I'm not sure what more I can do to point out what should be obvious - the guy is in a rush to get me lynched.

In the meantime, there are still 2 scum to be found. I'm alive, JIF is alive, we have Pac right under our noses... If you guys decide to open your eyes to what I'm pointing out - I will happily move my vote back to Pac. But, as long as you are saying its not a good idea to lynch either Pac or myself. I might as well do something useful with my vote. I think Song is scum, I have since D2.

You sunofbitch.. you had me this whole time.

Pretty sure you're scum now.

answer me a question... Why are you alive? If you're town then scum most certainly would have targeted you by now.

I will vote for I28 or CTM today and that's about it.

You might also re-read... because while my vote stayed on Pac until now. He immediately unvoted me after the speed lynch attempt failed "to watch me squirm" and he said he'd vote AVM or me... seems to me he could care less which of myself or AVM get lynched, as long as its one of us. The reason I like the Song vote is because she came in after posting almost as much as Iceman, and dropped a vote on AVM... Pac's own option B. **** em, they are scum.

Right now my theory is Pac, AVM and Song. Pac and Song trying to bus their way through by selling AVM out today... the key is removing me from the game via lynch today though, so they can NK the cop tonight and neither of them get investigated the rest of the way.

answer me a question... Why are you alive? If you're town then scum most certainly would have targeted you by now.

So... you'll vote I28, AVM or CTM... or anyone else that is either town, or will allow you to bus your a$$ to the next day... is that pretty much what your saying?

Good point, long stressful day....ugh. I'm lost and I hate playing cop. Head not on right.

Unvote

JiF if after all you've read and seen you still think there is a chance I28 is cop then you're nuts. So much so that if you vote anyone but I28 or CTM I'm not protecting your a$$ again tonight.

I was resigned to dying tonight but not at the hands of stupidity. I'll just self protect and figure it out on my own.

So... you'll vote I28, AVM or CTM... or anyone else that is either town, or will allow you to bus your a$$ to the next day... is that pretty much what your saying?

shhh... let SMC catch up. Hopefully he's town and will see right through all this.

huh? what about that post was scummy.. it was attacking i28

You might also re-read... because while my vote stayed on Pac until now. He immediately unvoted me after the speed lynch attempt failed "to watch me squirm" and he said he'd vote AVM or me... seems to me he could care less which of myself or AVM get lynched, as long as its one of us. The reason I like the Song vote is because she came in after posting almost as much as Iceman, and dropped a vote on AVM... Pac's own option B. **** em, they are scum.

Right now my theory is Pac, AVM and Song. Pac and Song trying to bus their way through by selling AVM out today... the key is removing me from the game via lynch today though, so they can NK the cop tonight and neither of them get investigated the rest of the way.

You and CTM plotted all day and this was the best you could come up with? oh brother.

JiF if after all you've read and seen you still think there is a chance I28 is cop then you're nuts. So much so that if you vote anyone but I28 or CTM I'm not protecting your a$$ again tonight.

I was resigned to dying tonight but not at the hands of stupidity. I'll just self protect and figure it out on my own.

if tha'ts your attitude, we should lynch you now frankly. Very untown to try and blackmail the cop.. wow..

Don't even remember what role you false claimed?

Jif is the Cop.

I am the Doc.

You are teh lying scum.

i28 claimed doc, like you.. if you hadn't tripped over that last year I'd be concerned..

if tha'ts your attitude, we should lynch you now frankly. Very untown to try and blackmail the cop.. wow..

Go for it..

When they see they've lynched the cop they still might win if they lynch I28 and you in rapid succession.

[bold]Vote: I28 [/bold]

CTM thought it was dumb to kill either but I disagree. It's avoiding the inevitable in the hopes of blind hitting on someone else in this vote.

Kill one and if we hit, great, if not then the other is lynched tomorrow. That leaves JiF the likely night kill, but he's been useless as cop anyway.

CTM thought it was dumb to kill either but I disagree. It's avoiding the inevitable in the hopes of blind hitting on someone else in this vote.

Kill one and if we hit, great, if not then the other is lynched tomorrow. That leaves JiF the likely night kill, but he's been useless as cop anyway.

Thank god for common sense... this may be the route from here on out it should be.

bad move..

leaving them alive keeps jif alive for atleast 1 more night, even if he misfires, it's possible he clears another name tomorrow.

Also, scum might not even kill the real doc tonight, if they do, the other gets lynched in rapid order tomorrow..

Archived