Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

huh? what about that post was scummy.. it was attacking i28

He is scum - eventually his false-bravado would wear off and he'd start scrambling to come up with something other than monkey pictures.

if tha'ts your attitude, we should lynch you now frankly. Very untown to try and blackmail the cop.. wow..

"Very untown" of course it is... look at the way he's played this whole game

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't even remember what role you false claimed?

Jif is the Cop.

I am the Doc.

You are teh lying scum.

lol...

yeah I remember you idiots lynched me instead of Slats last year for a typo. remember what happened then? I was the doc and he was scum. sound familiar?

lol...

yeah I remember you idiots lynched me instead of Slats last year for a typo. remember what happened then? I was the doc and he was scum. sound familiar?

already brought that up numbnuts.. you have a history of imploding at end game, which is why your horrific posts this evening can be forgiven..

Go for it..

When they see they've lynched the cop they still might win if they lynch I28 and you in rapid succession.

FAIL.

again, moron, you're the doc..

did you forget to take your meds?

One day, I hope you give me this much benefit of the doubt...

then why point it out?

thanks for making me feel more comfortable about you being scum.

Heh. He sounds pretty convinced CTM... 5 hours ago he had the whole game figured out too, just with different people. The only thing I think Pac has figured out is that people aren't buying his bullsh*t anymore.

already brought that up numbnuts.. you have a history of imploding at end game, which is why your horrific posts this evening can be forgiven..

the typo that cost me my life wasn't end game idiot.. it was day 2.

besides we still won that game and slats was hyper lynched the next day.

Heh. He sounds pretty convinced CTM... 5 hours ago he had the whole game figured out too, just with different people. The only thing I think Pac has figured out is that people aren't buying his bullsh*t anymore.

you'll be dying soon scum. anytime now.

nope, it was end game, we had 2 scum fake claims out there, slats versus you and vic versus (i don't remember) .. we calculated that by doing so end game would come down to me, bg and either i28 or avm.. town lost that one (even though slats was right and we should've brought i28)..

anyway, time to ignore you, I can't have your dumb brained posts make me do something unwise

lol...

Relevancy? NONE.

How's that line go... "have some self respect and self-vote?"

Unvote Song

Vote Pac

I didn't think anyone would vote Pac, but thanks to his lovely display of how full of sh*t he is... I've got faith in you guys to do the right thing here.

Sorry to keep you waiting, part was planned, part life got in the way.

Alright, so, things didnt work out so well last night. I investigated Jetscode...I didnt have a read on him, he was getting no heat...thought at worst if he wasnt scum, he'd be the last person they'd go for. Hats off scum, nice play.

That said, I've got nothing on AVM. I wanted to see his reaction. Which was pretty calm. The other thing I was trying to do was to see if scum would latch onto AVM. Well, it pains me to say it, my boo feel for my trap. I'm not 100% on her, obviously, but I think she slipped up.

Vote - SoIF

I dont think its wise to take a shot at either claiming cop, though, I'm leaning heavily toward Pac telling the truth. Especially considering what happened with Verbal at the end of day 2.

This is the best play I could come up with since we basically gained no info last night.

Poop post..

I think you got the desired effect in case you hadn't noticed.. he sounded pretty close to countering to me.

anyway I'd rather lynch guaranteed scum at this point.

Vote I28

very anti climactic of you JiF...

Sigh, no, I wasn't going to counter. I was trying to force JiF to say first if I was innocent or guilty. If I flat out said I'm a roleless innocent, and JiF had been playing everyone, then I give him back all the power (I thought perhaps there was a chance he WASN'T the cop, and they had it eliminated to me and Ice/SMC -- which I realized on the way back that's not possible, as night actions went through with no one playing for Ice). I then figured I could say go ahead and kill me, then we've got JiF, and for sure have one of Pac/I28, and I'd lean toward I28 btw. It didn't really cross my mind that JiF was just making a play having not shown up since, but I do get the idea of getting my reaction.

I'm more of a hindrance to the town at this point since I'm not trusted after my day 1 escapades, but meh. I really say BG, SoIF, and probably I28.

If you off me, you off me. I think the town will be fine killing me as long as we're right on Pac/I28. I feel most confident about SoIF, as omgus as that looks. I'll vote either her or I28. Right now I'm putting it on SoIF.

vote: Song of Ice and Fire

This whole game has turned into an unmitigated cluster****. The more they post, they less great I feel about either of our doctors. Then our cop hints at having info on a guy he never even investigated. Now people who seemed fine with each other a couple of hours ago are suddenly convinced of each others scumminess. How did this seem so much f'n easier hours ago?

I'm torn on what to do, but given the circumstances maybe we are better off waiting on a decisions with our docs and letting JiF figure it out for us, considering unless our real doc acts like a complete a$$hole, JiF should be fine for at least one more night.

Unvote

nope, it was end game, we had 2 scum fake claims out there, slats versus you and vic versus (i don't remember) .. we calculated that by doing so end game would come down to me, bg and either i28 or avm.. town lost that one (even though slats was right and we should've brought i28)..

anyway, time to ignore you, I can't have your dumb brained posts make me do something unwise

The fat vs. skinny game. I was a survivor

Really? You are going to spam up this game with an argument over a game from last year with ZERO relevancy in this game.

We'll add this to the "silencer" nonsense you suggested earlier, and the attempted speed lynch before JIF checked in as scummiest moves today...

Since it's not quite LyLo, I think we should lynch one of the doc claimants.

not lynching one gets 1 more investigation from jif, minimum..

the worst case scenario is is we go in to tomorrow at

4-3, with 2 "docs"

so really 3-2, with a cop, an uncountered vig and atleast 1 confirmed innocent.. unless jif investigated the godfather, we'll have a 100% chance of hitting scum tomorrow

if the townies among you want to make it interesting go ahead and lynch me.. just make sure when you see I'm the cop you make quick work of I28 and CTM.

Seriously?

JIF is the Cop.

I am the Doc.

You are the worst scum evarrrgggh.

Really? You are going to spam up this game with an argument over a game from last year with ZERO relevancy in this game.

We'll add this to the "silencer" nonsense you suggested earlier, and the attempted speed lynch before JIF checked in as scummiest moves today...

Not sure why people aren't seeing the obvious. Your "reveal" last night was pathetic.. you whispered it on thread then shut up about it until you were asked again.

If it were me I would have SCREAMED I was the cop to immediately take all that heat off and focus on who was really scum.

Just a suggestion for next time you find yourself in that situation - sell it a little better.

if we lynch a doc and mislynch we lose jif tonight, then lynch the correct doc tomorrow and lose scums choice the next night..

making it 3-2, 2 days from now with scums choice as to who the 3 townies are that have to all vote 100% properly to win

if the townies among you want to make it interesting go ahead and lynch me.. just make sure when you see I'm the cop you make quick work of I28 and CTM.

...ok, you're the cop now. Who, by chance, were your investigations?

not lynching one gets 1 more investigation from jif, minimum..

the worst case scenario is is we go in to tomorrow at

4-3, with 2 "docs"

so really 3-2, with a cop, an uncountered vig and atleast 1 confirmed innocent.. unless jif investigated the godfather, we'll have a 100% chance of hitting scum tomorrow

and he could investigate the GF and it doesn't mean jack..

like I said bro.. I'm 100% not protecting JiF if he doesn't vote I28. Period.

CTM is right. Only time in my entire mafia career I actually listened to a word this dipsh*t had to say, and it cost town the game. Never made that mistake again. :P

if we lynch a doc and mislynch we lose jif tonight, then lynch the correct doc tomorrow and lose scums choice the next night..

making it 3-2, 2 days from now with scums choice as to who the 3 townies are that have to all vote 100% properly to win

Under that scenario be aware that there's 100% chance I'll be alive. Obviously if I was scum I'd be alive there, but even as town the scum won't off me at this point. Too much doubt that I'm scum, I'm valuable alive to them.

So you'd be likely to have 2 known town versus 3 question marks.

I wish I could come up with an anti-town ultimatum too... :rolleyes:

Why should we lynch Song again?

So let me get this straight. You are the real doc but you want to vote for someone other than the person you "know" is lying?

That's strike 2 bub...

Under that scenario be aware that there's 100% chance I'll be alive. Obviously if I was scum I'd be alive there, but even as town the scum won't off me at this point. Too much doubt that I'm scum, I'm valuable alive to them.

So you'd be likely to have 2 known town versus 3 question marks.

Delaying the decision between me and I28 is the height of stupidity. Go look at the last 10 pages for christs sake... I28 is so full of crap it's ridiculous.

So let me get this straight. You are the real doc but you want to vote for someone other than the person you "know" is lying?

That's strike 2 bub...

which is exactly what i said to him an hour ago that set off you off on this tirade.. honestly man, you couldn't have made a bigger mess out of this.. go smoke a joint or something and come back when your feeling a little less retarded..

Not sure why people aren't seeing the obvious. Your "reveal" last night was pathetic.. you whispered it on thread then shut up about it until you were asked again.

If it were me I would have SCREAMED I was the cop to immediately take all that heat off and focus on who was really scum.

Just a suggestion for next time you find yourself in that situation - sell it a little better.

"If it were me"

That is the inherent flaw in your very weak case... I'm not you. YOU scream everything, to the point where most people don't listen. I revealed the way I revealed, and I've been here since last night and throughout today making sound points to make it clear I am not lying. While you, you tried to pull off a speed lynch, you were definitely sure that AVM was scum, but now you are definitely sure that CTM is scum because he doesn't 100% believe your counter-claim, you can't figure out which role you are fake claiming, and you are throwing as much convoluted bullsh*t into the thread as you can, like JIF being "silenced" and arguing over a game from last year.

You're a mess.

I'll remind you yet again, you are false claiming "doc" not "cop." Now I think you are intentionally screwing that up, just to make it look like a mistake you "always" make. More transparent bullsh*t.

That's strike 2 bub...

You are falling behind Pac... I moved my vote because CTM was advocating that neither you or I be lynched. In my response to him I explained that if nobody was going to vote for you or I, then I was moving on to my next favorite for scum: Song.

Since then, you've shown your true colors and make it much more clear to everyone that you've got nothing to back up your false claim. You'll notice my vote is now on you, goofball. You should read first, then post.

Okay, fellas, I'm in.

There's 1 dead scum (Verbal) and there's 9 players left (JiF, Me, Pac, Wombat, CTM, AVM, Bleedin, Song, and I28) in a game of 16, meaning there's likely 3 left, one of them being either Pac or I28 since both claimed doc. (Did this for my own purposes so I get everything straight).

I'll wait on JiF before voting.

Using this post so I have something easy to look at.

First a scenario in which we lynch one of the docs tonight. You'll have:

JiF -- cop

Wombattt -- uncountered Vig

Myself

SMC (who we know couldn't have a night action)

BG

SoIF

I28

Pac

CTM

Say we guess wrong, that leaves us with 7 players tomorrow, knowing who the false claimant is, and JiF most likely dead as well. No power roles save for our Vig, and a 4-3 advantage, having one sure thing scum, when lynched it makes it 4-2. They take out Wombattt the next night, and its 3-2 as CTM alluded to. You're looking at that group being CTM, SoIF, BG, myself, and SMC. Does the town want to be forced to pick, honestly. At least one of myself, SoIF, and BG are town (I say one because that much is certain, but on the chance that CTM or SMC are scum, it could be two). Whether you think I'm full of it or not, all 3 of us have gotten a ton of suspicion this game, and it's going to be a crap shoot to figure out which one of the 3 is innocent (obviously I think SoIF and BG along with one of our docs, but I can't be certain with SMC or CTM, though I really believe they're town).

Scenario 2, you off either me, BG, or SoIF today.

Assume worst case, town guesses wrong. Tonight they've got a choice of either outing the one fake doc, or killing Wombattt (I can't decide which I think they'd do, as both make sense -- leaving both docs alive would force the town to make a decision yet again and risk being wrong, while taking out the Vig). Either way tomorrow it's 4-3 with JiF around with one more investigation, which if the town guesses wrong, you have a really good idea in the first place. Going down that road makes more sense, even if it's to kill me (and yes, I'm roleless town).

Delaying the decision between me and I28 is the height of stupidity. Go look at the last 10 pages for christs sake... I28 is so full of crap it's ridiculous.

Where have I been full of crap? All you've been able to say is that I didn't "SCREAM" my reveal. Other than that, you are in the midst of an epic fail of a false claim.

This is what constitutes "full of crap:"

You insinuating JIF was silenced.

You trying to force a speed lynch on the claimed Doc, before JIF checked in.

You not knowing which role you fake claimed.

You saying AVM is scum because he might have believed my claim

You saying CTM is scum because he is hearing out both sides

You arguing over mistaking doc for cop last year in a different game

There's probably more examples. Your playing desperate, everything about your counter claim today reeks.

which is exactly what i said to him an hour ago that set off you off on this tirade.. honestly man, you couldn't have made a bigger mess out of this.. go smoke a joint or something and come back when your feeling a little less retarded..

I answered that question when you asked it. I'm not sure why you have such blind faith in this clown suddenly... I've answered every question put to me. He's answered nothing, just continues finger pointing and playing like a desperate a$$.

Archived