Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought CTM meant that he was bandwagoning. Do you guys use the jester role here much?

CTM likes to write partial sentences, and leave out punctuation, and then make it our problem for not reading his mind. If that is what he meant, then that is what he should have written.

Now, being the opportunist he is, I am sure he will cop to the excuse you are handing him here.

I don't get it.

I could talk at length about this....I'm a Dolphins fan. I haven't even smelled playoffs in years - at least these goons get to see it once in a while, and even win one. I get nothin'. Just the leftover sloppy seconds of a quarterback who's arm is about as strong as wet toilet paper.

Dolphag fan? We allow them to play in this game? WTF???

Its bad enough we got wwwwomfag playing, now this? Modkill please :D

Look at us getting our act together on the second day.

Few things...

1 -- CTM throwing a vote on Pac there is almost par for the course with him. As in it's par for the course whether he's scum or town. I can think of at least twice where he claimed to "bait" people by doing just this and seeing who would take the opportunity to jump on him early on. Extremely pointless theory on his part, but we've seen him do it before.

2 -- While we're on Pac, let's be honest -- Iceman was just trying to get something going (and we've all pretty much agreed we don't want to lynch the noobs first day on their first game). I was hoping we'd get a couple more to jump on his train with nothing legitimate.

and 3 -- I28, what exactly about Pac's play don't you love? We're not even 24 hours in to this game, everyones being doing the usual day 1 garbage. Pacs being his usual self, as far as I can tell.

unvote: Pac

Over-react much?

Your play: the way in which you allow your a$$hole personality to inform the comments you have made in the early proceedings of this game. That is what I don't like, and I just thought I'd throw that in there for good measure you tit.

However, I think CTM is being a bullsh*tter opportunist and its worthy of a day one poke in teh butt at least.

Answered my question already, lol.

I don't get it.

I could talk at length about this....I'm a Dolphins fan. I haven't even smelled playoffs in years - at least these goons get to see it once in a while, and even win one. I get nothin'. Just the leftover sloppy seconds of a quarterback who's arm is about as strong as wet toilet paper.

It was another AWFUL joke. I started calling Jay Cutler Shay Cutler on Sunday. So I was saying two shays, like touche. I like how Dolphins fans pretend Henne doesn't exist anymore, btw lol. Buddy of mine refers to Pennington as the QB still as well.

Vote Count:

Brett (1)- JiF

BG (1)- Wombat

Pac (4)- AVM, Verbal, Icemann, CTM

Icemann (1)- Hess

CTM (3)- I28, BG, PAC

With 16 players, it takes 9 to lynch

Wow, that CTM train is like 100% notorious.

vote: BG

Because I do think he's still good at this game, his opening was kinda odd, and he's quieted down quite a bit since.

Few things...

1 -- CTM throwing a vote on Pac there is almost par for the course with him. As in it's par for the course whether he's scum or town. I can think of at least twice where he claimed to "bait" people by doing just this and seeing who would take the opportunity to jump on him early on. Extremely pointless theory on his part, but we've seen him do it before.

unvote: Pac

close.. the game was dragging and i knew putting a flagrant bandwagon post on that tempermental cretin pac would stir up discussion..

i will say that it's interesting that pac waited to see how others responded before voting me back.. i'm happy with myh vote for now

I don't get it.

Umm Dolphin fan = scum, fact. I may need to change my vote.

Finally some action...

So slats slips up and BG tries to look town by calling him on it. This could also be distancing as well.

Vote: Bleedin' Green

FoS: slats

Wow, that CTM train is like 100% notorious.

vote: BG

Because I do think he's still good at this game, his opening was kinda odd, and he's quieted down quite a bit since.

^^^ These 2 posts seem very coordinated to me.

Wombat votes BG, and insinuates slats and BG in cahoots. Then distances self from Slats with FOS.

Slats helicopters in way later to drop another vote on BG train started by Wombat?

Do not like.

Finally some action...

^^^ These 2 posts seem very coordinated to me.

Wombat votes BG, and insinuates slats and BG in cahoots. Then distances self from Slats with FOS.

Slats helicopters in way later to drop another vote on BG train started by Wombat?

Do not like.

Its not hard to convince me to vote Slats.

I don't want to put a vote out there yet. But CTM's admitted scummy blatant bandwagoning is odd. I can't tell if his posts since then are backpedaling or authentic explanations. It does seem a bit too obvious, unless Pac's a teammate. That boy does love to bus his teammates, or so I hear.

I don't want to put a vote out there yet. But CTM's admitted scummy blatant bandwagoning is odd. I can't tell if his posts since then are backpedaling or authentic explanations. It does seem a bit too obvious, unless Pac's a teammate. That boy does love to bus his teammates, or so I hear.

no backtracking, it really doesn't even make any sense that it's something I'd backtrack form.. unless you think i "slipped" up with my pac vote.. i voted pac for discussion, i assumed i'd get some votes which may tell me something, I did... i also found it interesting the way pac waited till a couple of people voted me before voting himself.. in the end, atleast we're playing mafia now instead of watching jif play footsie with everyone

Few things...

AVM, I am well aware of the "baiting" tactic. I hope you were paying attention to the votes that followed mine on CTM... that was kinda the point. I also found it interesting that Pac would only drop the OMGUS vote after a couple other votes landed on CTM. Given the history between these 2, one would think Pac just lets it roll off him...

Unvote CTM

Pac, as usual is suspect. However, I never trust either of these t!ts. I am not getting bogged down with their back and forth on day one. It can be revisited if you ask me. I would like to see where this goes...

Vote Slats

Side note: I don't think he has ever responded to me with a funny picture before... no, I'm pretty sure there's a lecture lost out there somewhere on the interwebz

AVM, I am well aware of the "baiting" tactic. I hope you were paying attention to the votes that followed mine on CTM... that was kinda the point. I also found it interesting that Pac would only drop the OMGUS vote after a couple other votes landed on CTM. Given the history between these 2, one would think Pac just lets it roll off him...

Unvote CTM

Pac, as usual is suspect. However, I never trust either of these t!ts. I am not getting bogged down with their back and forth on day one. It can be revisited if you ask me. I would like to see where this goes...

Vote Slats

Side note: I don't think he has ever responded to me with a funny picture before... no, I'm pretty sure there's a lecture lost out there somewhere on the interwebz

Indeed, though I really wanted to see if anyone else would jump on Pacs train AFTER CTM, but that's usually the sort of thing that happens late at night, during a lull. Too much going on to see that right now, IMO. I never trust CTM, and no matter what he says or does he'll keep my attention.

I'll play ball with slatsy.

Vote: Slats

Vote Slats

Really? I mean, I know I'm not Vic or anything, but I do enjoy teh google, and monkey pics aren't that hard to find. Weird rationale.

I'll save my lecture for after the game, unless of course you're just scum trying to plant some early suspicion on a dangerous townie such as myself. Then by all means, carry on.

That stupid ape and his self serving pontifications are starting to give me gas.

Less than a day in and he's juggling 4 solid cases and a "strong FOS" on me. :blink:

I voted CTM because he sucks and I like to vote people who suck... if you need further proof of that:

unvote

Vote I28

Really? I mean, I know I'm not Vic or anything, but I do enjoy teh google, and monkey pics aren't that hard to find. Weird rationale.

I'll save my lecture for after the game, unless of course you're just scum trying to plant some early suspicion on a dangerous townie such as myself. Then by all means, carry on.

The comment about posting pictures is not the rationale for my vote Slats. You know that, and that is why I wrote "side note" and joked about the lecture lost on the interwebz somewhere, it was tongue-in-cheek and had nothing to do with my vote. Just having fun.

Kinda scummy that you would insinuate that my vote was based on that, I thought I made it obvious why I was voting.

For those following along, my Slats vote is based on my perception that there seemed to be some connection between Wombats and Slatsy's votes.

I didn't like that Wombat came out so early with a vote and a case - there just didn't seem to be enough game played yet. Especially, with a little distancing from Slats added in. But looking at it in connection to the Slats vote on BG now, I can see how it might have been an early scum team collaboration that didn't go as under the radar as maybe they thought? I don't know... but other than a lovers quarrel between CTM and Pac, its all I've got.

That stupid ape and his self serving pontifications are starting to give me gas.

Less than a day in and he's juggling 4 solid cases and a "strong FOS" on me. :blink:

I voted CTM because he sucks and I like to vote people who suck... if you need further proof of that:

unvote

Vote I28

Pretending like my FOS on you is anything more than the routine disdain you already know I have for you is about the weakest move you can make at this point. Ha... weak.

Show me the 4 cases I have "juggled." Prove you aren't lying.

So what your saying is, CTM votes you, you vote him. I FOS you, you vote me. Sounds par for the course from the biggest OMGUS player in the game.

Nothing to see here... :rolleyes:

Good times fellas...me love teh mafia.

I'm out, probably for the rest of the night...unless I'm drunk posting after the NOFX, Bouncing Souls concert tonight (highly doubt any poon will be there, so possible).

But I'll be back tomorrow.

Side note: I <3 Slat trains. Look forward to seeing more votes on him when I'm back online.

Archived