Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol It's okay dear, even if you are scum we can still be friends right? Just don't kill me yet please. :P

lulz

Of course!!! The only issue is, if you aren't scum, and I'm not scum, then one of CTM or SMC is. And btw, I highly doubt the GF would come forward as a role in this situation, but snagging the GF would be sweet.

how many times did you refer to yourself as "cop", doc?

and again, if you didn't force our hand, you wouldn't have died tonight. We could've settled this tomorrow with the advantage of having anotehr cop investigation. You railroaded the town into a less advantageous play to suit your own infantile ego. Someday, scum will use a similiar ploy

This. I probably would have voted I2D2 with very little persuasion. Then the ******* roof came off of the loony bind.

If I was scum it would have been a great play but since I'm not I'm a douchnozzle.. f uck this.

protect JiF tonight as my final action.

peace out.

Ghey. You've spun out dude.

The Autobots wanted to make quick work of the Decepticons. Out of the gates Pac came ready for battle.

"I28 is your only choice here, we need to get rid of him"

The other Autobots weren't so sure of this plan. Some Autobots challenged his idea. With the seeds of doubt planted within the group I28 decided to try and turn the tables on Pac.

"Pac, it's clear that your not an Autobot. Why would you set your focus clearly on me."

"BECAUSE YOU"RE FULL OF sh*t!"

"My, my pac, you should mind that temper."

The other Autobots were in disbelief of Pacs rage. This began to truly create doubt within the group.

With a sudden movement Pac pulled out his blaster and pointed it directly at JiF

"Vote I28"

"Wha.... what are you doing."

"******* VOTE HIM NOW." Pacs voice was trembling with rage "Do it now or I will kill you my goddamn self."

"Pac settle down"

From Pac's left AVM jumped in and knocked the blaster out of Pac's hand.

"JiF is right Pac, it's time to settle down, we dont' necessarily believe you, but we definitely believe I28 less"

With Pac's blaster in his right hand AVM turned to I28 and pointed it at him now. CTM, BG and JiF all did the same. But before they could fire off their blasters Pac jumped in and tackled I28. The two struggled on the ground until finally Pac had the top position and began to savagely beat I28. No one stopped him. I28 laughed maniacally the entire time until finally Pac got off him, grabbed the nearby battle axe and lopped off I28's head. As his head rolled on the ground the Autobots saw the symbol appeared.

Transformers_Decepticons_Belt_Buckle.jpg

I28 AKA Thundercracker a roleless Decepticon has been lynched.

csthundercracker.jpg

Please send in all night actions ASAP. You have 24 hours.

MOD NOTE: THIS MESSAGE IS TO EVERYONE. I WILL NOT ACCEPT NIGHT ACTIONS IN THREAD. YOU MUST PRESENT THEM IN THE FORMAL FASHION THAT WAS TOLD TO YOU AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. IF YOU DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ACTION TO ME FORMALLY, IN THE 24 HOUR WINDOW NOTHING WILL BE RECORDED FOR YOU AND WILL COUNT AS NO ACTION WHATSOEVER.

More than meets the eye dooshes!!!! Hahahahahhahahaahahhahaa!!!!

2643%20-%20animated_gif%20decepticons%20haters_gonna_hate%20megatron%20seekers%20skywarp%20starscream%20thundercracker.gif

Pac, I'm sorry I had to push you to full retard - you just kept giving me openings, so I took 'em. You did what you had to do though, bravo, I just hope I earned some points with this tough crowd for sluggin it out with ya and pushing this thing the distance, as painful to read as it was, I almost turned the corner after that terrible reveal of mine.

I wish I could have done better for my SCUMPANIONS!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Excellent setup and scenes Vic, as always! Hats off!!!

LMFAO!!!!! This basically just made my life. Which one of you guys did this?

How big is your wand Harry? because I've been whomping my willow thinking about you.

C'mon sweetheart. You should know it's not the size of the wand. It's the way I can use it to cast spells. Stop playing coy, get on the back of this broom and I'll show you a good time.

C'mon sweetheart. You should know it's not the size of the wand. It's the way I can use it to cast spells. Stop playing coy, get on the back of this broom and I'll show you a good time.

Do you even know how to use your stick? Because I'd rather not waste my time on a first year.

Huh, I always figured you to be the limp-wanded type.

lmao

Well maybe if you used a different profile picture so I didn't feel like pedo bear everytime I think dirrty thoughts about it...

pedobear_mudkips.jpg

This good for you baby? Don't worry about Pedo. We're boys, I bring him in... clientele. My movie premieres are prime hunting grounds for him.

1eSuUdLXNkbg90zwez6QeigCo1_400.jpg

If not I will Accio you and then Imperio you onto your knees.

Well maybe if you used a different profile picture so I didn't feel like pedo bear everytime I think dirrty thoughts about it...

Speaking of profile pics, what's up with the jersey-shore-guido-duckface pose in your profile pic? You should replace that with one that is smiling and not blurry. Also include your chest, plz.

Speaking of profile pics, what's up with the jersey-shore-guido-duckface pose in your profile pic? You should replace that with one that is smiling and not blurry. Also include your chest, plz.

lol I like my jersey shore duck face, I invented that sh*t, was doing it way before I even knew jersey had a shore.

Pac, I'm sorry I had to push you to full retard - you just kept giving me openings, so I took 'em. You did what you had to do though, bravo, I just hope I earned some points with this tough crowd for sluggin it out with ya and pushing this thing the distance, as painful to read as it was, I almost turned the corner after that terrible reveal of mine.

Thanks for that but you didn't push me to anything... I fully expect crap from people here (often intentionally encouraging it) and it didn't bother me at all.

What pisses me off is that in a game of lies and manipulation people started getting all upset because my manipulation wasn't fair?? Give me a break.. I was sitting there thinking how I could get you lynched and figured threatening the cop would do it. Every person that is sitting there calling me an a-hole last night has had there own indiscretions. Fact is I'm burnt from this game and need to get work done. I knew I was dying so may go in a cloud of dust.

I'll just sit the next one out and come back in a few weeks.

Thanks for that but you didn't push me to anything... I fully expect crap from people here (often intentionally encouraging it) and it didn't bother me at all.

What pisses me off is that in a game of lies and manipulation people started getting all upset because my manipulation wasn't fair?? Give me a break.. I was sitting there thinking how I could get you lynched and figured threatening the cop would do it. Every person that is sitting there calling me an a-hole last night has had there own indiscretions. Fact is I'm burnt from this game and need to get work done. I knew I was dying so may go in a cloud of dust.

I will man up and apologize for calling you out in-game. I hope you see others POV on this matter. I am sorry.

MOD HUG IT OUT??

let_s-hug-it-out-bitch-7.jpg

haha sharrow doesn't play games

lol I like my jersey shore duck face, I invented that sh*t, was doing it way before I even knew jersey had a shore.

we don't have mall of america

pacMule has sad :(

jokes..

yeah man no harm no foul. figured it was going to piss scum off but I thought that was ok. I can see how my move was low budget but I was really just going for the win.

anyway good luck town!

you pretty much live to invoke this reaction in others, and now that you are on the wrong end of the emo stick you're taking your ball and going home?

weak.. just play, next game won't start for a week anyway

Archived