Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Took longer than it should, but great job guys. I understood CTM's argument against going after the claimed docs, but the 1 for 1 & 50% couldn't be ignored. If we ignored the docs we still wouldn't have a guaranteed scum lynch tomorrow if we relied solely on JiF investigation. There may be a GF in the game and is investigation would be nulled.

As to SoIF, ya gotta show the boobs. It's a prereq.

For Pac, we all get burned out. It happened to me last year as well. Things worked better for you than it did the last time in similar situations. But I can't understand how you keep on f'g up cop & doc. LOL. Luckily that didn't get you killed this time.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very risky play, Pac. Your antics convinced me you were scum even though I had started out believing you (because I28 claimed at night). I don't think you're an a$$ for that play, just reckless. Knowing that I28 was full of sh*t I might have done the same myself (if I even would have had the brass to think of it). Risky play but it worked out so well done.

Thanks for that but you didn't push me to anything... I fully expect crap from people here (often intentionally encouraging it) and it didn't bother me at all.

What pisses me off is that in a game of lies and manipulation people started getting all upset because my manipulation wasn't fair?? Give me a break.. I was sitting there thinking how I could get you lynched and figured threatening the cop would do it. Every person that is sitting there calling me an a-hole last night has had there own indiscretions. Fact is I'm burnt from this game and need to get work done. I knew I was dying so may go in a cloud of dust.

I'll just sit the next one out and come back in a few weeks.

As long as you know I was just playing the game. I'm kind of burned out from this one too - hopefully there will be time to chill before the next game.

MOD NOTE: If you two are tired now... it's gonna be a long mafia season.

+1

The mafia season just started. Hard to believe Pac & I28 blew their loads so early.

I got worn down in Mafia in the summer, right in time for Training Camp

jokes..

yeah man no harm no foul. figured it was going to piss scum off but I thought that was ok. I can see how my move was low budget but I was really just going for the win.

anyway good luck town!

Definitely. My problem after having a sh*tty day and seeing that reaction was...I planned on coming back voting I2D2. After I got my head straight from a sh*t storm, I remember how hard I was laughing at monkey brains reveal (no offense). You could have convinced me very easily. His reveal was awful and he'd been on my dar all game long. He was my number 1 suspect since I had gone town on you and wwwbgay came out of the closet.

I'll give I2D2 credit...my head would have exploded if that was me going up against pacmental.

Did Pac just totally redeem himself?

I got an Autobot read.

risky play, but it worked.. Pac flirted with losign the game 2 times now..

Think we are definitely dealing with a GF.

who did you get.. we can't worry about GF atm.. just lynch out of whose left

Great job, Pac, you smart bastard.

BTW, I figured out early that you were only bluffing about self-protecting. You've tried that tactic before in earlier games (Wizard of Oz, for example). You were trying to get the Decepticons to shoot JiF while protecting him. Well done.

JiF, tell the results.

Great job, Pac, you smart bastard.

BTW, I figured out early that you were only bluffing about self-protecting. You've tried that tactic before in earlier games (Wizard of Oz, for example). You were trying to get the Decepticons to shoot JiF while protecting him. Well done.

JiF, tell the results.

I don't think he was bluffing about that... lol

jif is offline again, flittering around doing god knows what..

h8 that ahole

I don't think he was bluffing about that... lol

jif is offline again, flittering around doing god knows what..

h8 that ahole

The more JiF plays, the less guilty I feel over his speed lynch in the Thing game.

Assuming there is a GF, that brings SMC into play. However, I just cant buy that someone in there first ever game, was the GF and he didnt even care to stick around. Maybe I'm being naive, but I just cant buy that.

Assuming all our reveals are true, our scum is between these 4...

4. CTM

9. Bleedin orifice

12. Song of Fire and Ice

13. AVM

Okay, this is where we are:

JiF -- uncountered cop

SMC -- investigated innocent

Pac -- cleared doc

Wombat -- uncountered vig

With 2 scum left, these are our choices:

CTM

AVM

Bleedin

Song

i've already claimed roleless, but the other three haven't claimed yet. I'd like to confirm that wwwombat isn't uncountered..

Not gonna jump the gun this time and let things play out a bit.. off to lunch and will be more active after 5.

I really do have to get work done but the "farewell" this morning was for you scum.

I like a lynch of CTM,SoF, or BG with in that order.

How do you know I havent found the GF penis breath?

hate being cop and in that game I had protection, different dickwad.

with 16 players, 4 scum + a god father against 1 cop, 1 doc and a 1 shot vig is a little unbalanced.. no gf makes more sense..

why not just say who you investigated and we'll lynch out of the other three?

as long as pac does the right thing tonight, you'll get another investigation tonight and we'll 100% be lynching scum tomorrow.

i've already claimed roleless, but the other three haven't claimed yet. I'd like to confirm that wwwombat isn't uncountered..

I've got town on you all game long...but I'm starting to question it. You've mad a couple of attempts at trying to draw me into investigating you...why? Also, how the **** are you still around? With the list of folks who are left, you would have been gone before Jetscode...for sure.

Me thinks you might be the GF.

I've got town on you all game long...but I'm starting to question it. You've mad a couple of attempts at trying to draw me into investigating you...why? Also, how the **** are you still around? With the list of folks who are left, you would have been gone before Jetscode...for sure.

Me thinks you might be the GF.

you're wrong .. i said i time that i thought you investigated me or pac and that was after night phase

play the numbers ..

BG

CTM

Song

AVM

if you investigated me and I'm the godfather, then we lynch one of Song, avm, and BG..

if we lynch an innocent, then you investigate one of the 2 remaining, either you get a guilty and we lynch that person, or you get an innocent and we lynch the other.

Then we've confirmed we have a god father and you can lynch me then and be proven wrong..

any other play is idiotic..

you're wrong .. i said i time that i thought you investigated me or pac and that was after night phase

play the numbers ..

BG

CTM

Song

AVM

if you investigated me and I'm the godfather, then we lynch one of Song, avm, and BG..

if we lynch an innocent, then you investigate one of the 2 remaining, either you get a guilty and we lynch that person, or you get an innocent and we lynch the other.

Then we've confirmed we have a god father and you can lynch me then and be proven wrong..

any other play is idiotic..

Agreed. BG is an autobot.

Archived