• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINAL Vote Count:

I28 (5)- BG, MASTER OF TEH WAH Pac, AVM, CTM, JiF, CTM

PAC (1)- I28

AVM (1 )- Song

With 9 players it takes 5 to lynch

Just want to point out that Vic made an error on the final vote (totally understandable under the circumstances). I went through and recounted, this is the final vote of 128:

128 (5) - Pac, SMC, AVM, JiF, CTM

BG unvoted (Post #1939). Vic missed that when he vote tallied in post (Post #1944). BG unvoted when I28 was at L-2 (BG, Pac, SMC). That jumps out at me as does BG attacking Pac, but not voting.

Then there is CTM jumping around from vote-to-vote, finally hammering I28. Was that a bus move? CTM LOVES bussing teammates. He also went after Pac hard when I28 was L-2. It did give the appearance of trying to either save I28 by avoiding the docs, or if 1 goes down then it should be Pac (CTM voted Pac at least twice in the exchange IIRC, before hammering I28)

Also, Song totally avoided the vote. Was that a scummate not trying to bus?

Two of these 3 are scum IMO.

ok then, the correct lynch is me, song or avm..

here..

unvote

vote CTM

Douche.

I'm choosing between AVM or SoIF. Did SoIF slip up and try to take an easy lynch when I was joking or was your theory from the other day right...why would scum fall for that trap? Then again, did SoIF slip up and fall for it.

Hmmmmm.

Just want to point out that Vic made an error on the final vote (totally understandable under the circumstances). I went through and recounted, this is the final vote of 128:

128 (5) - Pac, SMC, AVM, JiF, CTM

BG unvoted (Post #1939). Vic missed that when he vote tallied in post (Post #1944). BG unvoted when I28 was at L-2 (BG, Pac, SMC). That jumps out at me as does BG attacking Pac, but not voting.

Then there is CTM jumping around from vote-to-vote, finally hammering I28. Was that a bus move? CTM LOVES bussing teammates. He also went after Pac hard when I28 was L-2. It did give the appearance of trying to either save I28 by avoiding the docs, or if 1 goes down then it should be Pac (CTM voted Pac at least twice in the exchange IIRC, before hammering I28)

Also, Song totally avoided the vote. Was that a scummate not trying to bus?

Two of these 3 are scum IMO.

I'm following your logic. IMO, we decide between AVM and SoIF today. We still have pac and then we can play all those what if's tomorrow with BG and CTM, along with another sh*tty investigation from me.

Vote: SoIF

She's avoided both trains on the scum lynches this game and I think she may have slipped up and fell for my trap.

Douche.

I'm choosing between AVM or SoIF. Did SoIF slip up and try to take an easy lynch when I was joking or was your theory from the other day right...why would scum fall for that trap? Then again, did SoIF slip up and fall for it.

Hmmmmm.

it really doesn't matter which of the three you lynch, as long as it's one of us.. obvuiously lynching the most suspicious would be optimal, and I reckon that's me..

I'm not pulling a CTM, regardless. It's not a pro-town play to insure that a roleless townie dies, IMO. We have the room to make error, but if you're town I don't understand insuring that a townie is killed. Spin away.

I'm following your logic. IMO, we decide between AVM and SoIF today. We still have pac and then we can play all those what if's tomorrow with BG and CTM, along with another sh*tty investigation from me.

She's avoided both trains on the scum lynches this game and I think she may have slipped up and fell for my trap.

Agreed.

I'm not pulling a CTM, regardless. It's not a pro-town play to insure that a roleless townie dies, IMO. We have the room to make error, but if you're town I don't understand insuring that a townie is killed. Spin away.

I agree...its very scummy. I cant figure out the move. I was actually hoping to ignore and just move on...lol

vote: SoIF

I think she's the best bet for scum, and it's me versus her. I know I'm town, so naturally it's the best bet.

I agree...its very scummy. I cant figure out the move. I was actually hoping to ignore and just move on...lol

It's better to address it tomorrow. I've felt generally pretty good about him most game, just a few things the past couple days have been odd. Still, it's easy to anything he does scummy like I've said.

I'm off to class

The choice tomorrow is BG vs. CTM. IMO, 2 of CTM, BG & SoIF are scum. Killing an innocent doesn't make sense. That helps the scum, not the town.

Let CTM dig his own grave. With that suggestion and how he reacted to the PacDown, there is enough justification for offing him when time comes.

Yeah, you already bussed 1 teammate. Bussing 2 in consecutive votes would be a record, wouldn't it?

exactly! just like when i voted i28 out of the shoot on day 3, we were 1 day out from lylo but i couldn't help myself

That scummy bastard CTM has been waiting to hammer.

i'm going to hammer just to get this on with..

if BG's innocent, and there's no godfather, then she has to be guilty..

unvote vote soif

How do you do it?

bwhahahahahhahahahaha

deep breath

bwhahhahahhahahhahaha

LOL. Didn't even give her a chance to defend herself.

i was willing to lynch myself to stop that fruti jif from lynching one of his confirmed innocents, there's really nothing to defend.. anyone of us 3 had to go.. (although I would've lynched avm)

Archived