Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me get this straight, CTM slams Pac for screwing the town & ruining the game, but then CTM does it himself?

no, those two idiots were already 100% sure of me and you decided to hop on the iddiot bandwagon.. + i checked it with vic

also, lynching me was the right move, assuming jif actually investigated bg and not me the other night..

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH... oh man that's funny.

so.. BG then?

you knew it all along, amiright?

You've got be kidding me. Tell me this was a joke VicMod.

has to be mod error, has to be

Well I mean, it was 100%, right?

100% wrong..

lol

Nah, its AVM

BG is interviewing and stuff...he hasnt been around. AVM has been, hence sending in night actions.

Oh well, at least it was fun lynching CTM.

good point..

@ mod

can only live players submit night actions?

Nah, its AVM

BG is interviewing and stuff...he hasnt been around. AVM has been, hence sending in night actions.

Oh well, at least it was fun lynching CTM.

:rl:

Think about your logic dude. They'd be talking throughout the day to decide who they want to kill, and anyone can send in a NK.

no, those two idiots were already 100% sure of me and you decided to hop on the iddiot bandwagon.. + i checked it with vic

also, lynching me was the right move, assuming jif actually investigated bg and not me the other night..

Dick move on your part.

The odds were that 2 of BG, CTM & Song were scum. Song proved scum. I was willing to go BG or you the next day.

BUT, after the Song lynch you decided to pretend the game was over and you were Megatron. YOU did that in the night phase. JiF & Pac were against you, but that was only 2 votes. There was others out there like me and AVM. If you went after BG, then I and/or AVM might have followed suit.

Again, total dick move by you. You DURING THE NIGHT PHASE acted like you were Megatron. There was no reason to do that. But, getting back at JiF & Pac was worth it, I guess.

Dick move on your part.

The odds were that 2 of BG, CTM & Song were scum. Song proved scum. I was willing to go BG or you the next day.

BUT, after the Song lynch you decided to pretend the game was over and you were Megatron. YOU did that in the night phase. JiF & Pac were against you, but that was only 2 votes. There was others out there like me and AVM. If you went after BG, then I and/or AVM might have followed suit.

Again, total dick move by you. You DURING THE NIGHT PHASE acted like you were Megatron. There was no reason to do that. But, getting back at JiF & Pac was worth it, I guess.

I've thought it was BG all along, so I've got to concur. I thought CTM was giving up.

Ha! Sorry dude, it all made sense to me after I got Autobot on BG. Or at least I thought 100% that it did.

And this isnt my first 100% moment. Ive done it before and was wrong...lol

Dick move on your part.

lynching me was the right move, i was the only not investigated.. The fact that moe and curly were whooping it up only made it more funny..

i was being sarcastic at first.. ever heard of it?

what's our room for error here? no time to figure it out right now. I don't want to submit NA until I know what the deal is.

Megatron only one left which brings SMC back into play.

You've got 5 left. 1 is scum, so lets say you lynch wrong today, you're sitting at 3v1, with a scum kill tonight (unless you protect whoever they go after). If you miss, it's 2v1, with guaranteed 2 of the 3 questioned still alive vs you or JiF, with the game on the line.

In other words, you can screw up tonight/next day phase.

lynching me was the right move, i was the only not investigated.. The fact that moe and curly were whooping it up only made it more funny..

i was being sarcastic at first.. ever heard of it?

I disagree. Investigations mean nothing, as we knew the GF was all that was left. JiF's power became useless as soon as we got SoIF. Just because you hadn't been investigated (and I had been that night), didn't mean jack.

what's our room for error here? no time to figure it out right now. I don't want to submit NA until I know what the deal is.

Megatron only one left which brings SMC back into play.

Again, I highly doubt Iceman pulled GF on first game ever. Hell, if I'm mod and I do that randomly, I might shake it up again just to avoid it...lol. Either way, I just dont buy that he pulled GF first time ever and then didnt care to come back and play at all. Especially considering he was doing clearly uncoached moves.

So IMO its between AVM and BG. Interestingly enough, when I investigated Jetscode...I told VicMod I was 90% on AVM...but just left that by the wayside. My gut has been wrong all day...so maybe it is BG. The only logic I'm using now is that he hasnt been around...but I guess dead mafia can put in nk's...didnt think that was possible.

Numbers are...5 left, 4 town, 1 GF scum. With a death tonight, We are down to 3 town vs. 1 GF so it between the remaining 2 to make the right decision. Or you make another great protection and we are guaranteed victory.

Pac wanted to be sure a miss wasn't going to cost the town. JiF, you may want to confirm what I said (and obviously double check it), since I am one of the ones in question.

On a side note, we've got a heck of a crowd watching :P 14 total

The Autobots were in shock and dissarray when they discovered CTM wasn't a Decepticon.

"So who is it!" proclaimed JiF

Before anyone could answer SMC came out of the base slowly stumbling.

"It's............ It's............I......"

And he fell to the floor.

That's when the Autobots saw the Giant knife in his back.

SMC AKA Bumblebee- A roleless townie and Autobot has been killed

bumblebee-transformers-6.jpg

Day 7 begins

With 4 players left it takes 3 to lynch

Again, I highly doubt Iceman pulled GF on first game ever. Hell, if I'm mod and I do that randomly, I might shake it up again just to avoid it...lol. Either way, I just dont buy that he pulled GF first time ever and then didnt care to come back and play at all. Especially considering he was doing clearly uncoached moves.

So IMO its between AVM and BG. Interestingly enough, when I investigated Jetscode...I told VicMod I was 90% on AVM...but just left that by the wayside. My gut has been wrong all day...so maybe it is BG. The only logic I'm using now is that he hasnt been around...but I guess dead mafia can put in nk's...didnt think that was possible.

Numbers are...5 left, 4 town, 1 GF scum. With a death tonight, We are down to 3 town vs. 1 GF so it between the remaining 2 to make the right decision. Or you make another great protection and we are guaranteed victory.

This all makes sense...

NA submitted

MOD NOTE: ONLY LIVING PLAYERS CAN SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS

Archived