Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Gut says AVM. In fact, I so confident AVM was scum a couple of days ago, I was tempted to lie and say I found him scum.

That said, my gut has been wrong all game long.

damn... well last night and earlier today was like winning the Pats game for me. I don't want to lose to the Steelers again.

Shall we wait to see what that chump BG has to say?

damn... well last night and earlier today was like winning the Pats game for me. I don't want to lose to the Steelers again.

Shall we wait to see what that chump BG has to say?

I dunno dude. I'm tempted to go BG just because I've been wrong so many times.

Unless you vote BG, you're waiting for him. Think about the times I was scum. The Avatar game I was scum with you JiF, and I laid back in the wings while you were really active. The other game was the Oz game with Dan, JVOR and Vic. Again, I laid back and played it safe. Why now, in the first game, with I28 and a DM mafia player on the scum team, try to jump out early and put myself out there like that? Do you think I28 would endorse such a move with him already so active and outfront?

I think we have to wait for that wretched punk BG... he might say something that makes it easier.

I know we want to just get this over with but might as well give him the courtesy of saying something about what's happened since he's put hours into the game like me and you.

why do you think BG is scum? is it just because you're "innocent" and so that must mean he's scum?

You guys are killing me this game. I've said for the past 3 game days, infact all the way back to my little stunt "daring" people to vote for me, that BG was at the top of my list. I didn't vote for him immediately because I had just gotten flack for voting Lily with no votes on her, and there were no votes on BG at the time.

BG jumped on both me and CTM early on when it became easy. After called out on it, he disappeared. Whether he's got real life stuff going on or not (and I'm not doubting that), those are the facts. Would you like me to bring up the 2309573459873459 posts I said I felt BG was scum? Really?

Unless you vote BG, you're waiting for him. Think about the times I was scum. The Avatar game I was scum with you JiF, and I laid back in the wings while you were really active. The other game was the Oz game with Dan, JVOR and Vic. Again, I laid back and played it safe. Why now, in the first game, with I28 and a DM mafia player on the scum team, try to jump out early and put myself out there like that? Do you think I28 would endorse such a move with him already so active and outfront?

This is kinda why I'm leaning BG... there have been multiple times this game where you've all but said go ahead and kill me.

You guys are killing me this game. I've said for the past 3 game days, infact all the way back to my little stunt "daring" people to vote for me, that BG was at the top of my list. I didn't vote for him immediately because I had just gotten flack for voting Lily with no votes on her, and there were no votes on BG at the time.

BG jumped on both me and CTM early on when it became easy. After called out on it, he disappeared. Whether he's got real life stuff going on or not (and I'm not doubting that), those are the facts. Would you like me to bring up the 2309573459873459 posts I said I felt BG was scum? Really?

just wanted to see how you'd answer the question.

lets see what BG has to say. If anything it will be more fun to shoot him in the face instead of the back.

that sound right JiF?

Indeed you have, love. unvote

Namely because yes, you are talking, and secondly because there are far more pressing matters at hand right now. So here goes.

I want to go ahead and make sure no one thinks it was an "OMG I HATE THIS GUY U GUYZ SUK! I QUIT" rage crap. It wasn't a meltdown or anything stupid. Honestly, I think the smartest play right now is either to go with myself, Hess, or Brett. I still don't buy that Pac is scum, but I've been wrong many times before (and, theoretically speaking, if I were to be lynched and found town, be reminded that doesn't mean I was right about ANYTHING).

Take notice at everyone who reacted to my vote for me "dare," or rather, in some cases the people who didn't. One of the oddest players by many people admission, BG, came in and waffled again. Admittedly jumping to yet another train and even making a slight joke about it, in the kind of way that if I was scum, I'd do. BG worries me a lot right now. Brett also seems really opportunistic, but at the same time he did think he had a case on me in the first place, though it was extremely weak (even if I were to be scum). Say what you want but I'm sticking to what I believe (that Pac isn't scum), and not going to put a vote there. That's how we got here in the first place. Brett is a really smart player as we saw towards the end of the season last year, and his play is rather erratic.

I also don't like how Fire and Ice is playing (didn't finally vote for someone until asked to, for example), but she is new and I suppose we "started off on a bad foot" or what not. But that's definitely not a problem to look at today either, because she's possibly just adjusting to the new site. I just have a probably with these vets from other sites getting passes like they're new to the game as well.

Some of the others to stick out are the ones that wrote it off as nothing, though I'm admittedly not sure what to make of that. Fact is, it'd be foolish for no scum whatsoever to jump on me, but even more foolish for more than one to at this point. I put myself out there and was EXTREMELY easy, but a smart scum team would let the town jump on me for the most part, then scatter themselves around the middle up til the end of my lynch train. I really don't have a good read on Crusher whatsoever at this point, but he's generally your anti-CTM/Pac. As easy as they are to get lynched on day 1, he's just as hard (has no bearing on this game, just stating my opinion).

As for why I went after Lily? Everyone says I'm playing different and they way in which I carry out my playing style is VERY different this game, but I'm doing the same thing I do game after game. Target inactives. The most success I've had playing this game has been going after those quiet players on day 1 and getting them to talk. Just ask Sharrow, who I go after practically every game by the beginning of day 2.

If I had to take a shot right now, I'm going BG. Like I said, I don't feel great about Pac, and I'm not going to vote for myself obviously.

My top 3 right now (again, excluding Fire and Ice until I get a little more information I suppose):

BG (who currently doesn't have a train at all on him, so that'll offer me up to the I'm trying to distract people idea again)

Brett (who only has one, though I feel like we could get some steam in that direction)

Hess (who I feel least confident about of the 3, but better than Pac)

I've got a couple of "cases" I suppose you'd call them I'm working on, but I don't feel like they're ready quite yet to be honest. If you guys decide to come in my direction I'll share whatever I've got before a lynch vote.

I'm going to vote: Brett, though I'm willing to go in any of those 3 directions right now.

This was the very first time, all the way back on D1.

And if you want to give him a chance to speak, that's fine and dandy.

just wanted to see how you'd answer the question.

lets see what BG has to say. If anything it will be more fun to shoot him in the face instead of the back.

that sound right JiF?

That's fair enough. BTW, I was willing to get myself killed in exchange for outing scum. I really thought JiF was going to jump the gun and say he found me guilty -- in which case I was willing to self-vote to get JiF (which is a good thing JiF didn't flat out lie, because he would have died and this game would likely be over, with scum the winners).

Holy sh*t, that was a quick swing. Granted, I am reallllly not liking the way Pac has played this at all, and as I think I've made clear earlier in this game, I CAN'T STAND this ultimatum crap. That's one of the things that really is making it hard for me to be able to know what to do in the doc vs doc situation. But you guys really feel this is scum moreso than Pac douchiness?

Lookie who moonwalked in last night to "save the day" when CTM and WWw.dork.com were voting me... hmm.

BG... where you at bruh?

To pull of some kick a$$ wifom??? I dunno. Like I said, I'm really tempted to vote BG because my gut has been off this game. Badly. And a couple of days ago, I was convinced you were scum.

Plus, this reminds me of the alt game I played that EY moded. BG was scum ad JVOR were scum, coasting, I never suspected it zeroed in on Pac?...anyway...I was about to vote off someone that would have put the town in a bad position and changed my mind at the last minute.

Dont know. I'm torn.

ha!

tbh I think I'm voting that toilet bug B tothemuthaeffin G. I kind of want to see it flop around the thread like a dead fish for awhile though.

We could always just make a 7:00-8:00 deadline in case he sees this and is trying to delay things.

ha!

tbh I think I'm voting that toilet bug B tothemuthaeffin G. I kind of want to see it flop around the thread like a dead fish for awhile though.

We could always just make a 7:00-8:00 deadline in case he sees this and is trying to delay things.

I'm down to just do it. Honestly, whats he going to say thats going to help. Its just going to muddy the waters more.

that's my only concern... he's put time into the game like the rest of us so not all that cool to let him not have his say.. even if it's to tell us to f--K ourselves.

Yeah...I'll wait it out. Aint right. Let him say his peace. He hasnt been able to contribute and everything has gone haywire.

Yeah...I'll wait it out. Aint right. Let him say his peace. He hasnt been able to contribute and everything has gone haywire.

Even as the other player at stake here, I agree. If it were me in his position (or any of us), we'd want a chance to say something. Even if like Pac said, its to **** ourselves :P

Archived