Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K/D ratio please

Overall or just then? Overalls pretty watered down -- roommates play and pull it down, but it's around 1.25. My owns probably around 2.0 or so, and just then I was like 4 :P But first game was 30-2, so it was an unusually good stretch.

You've got a 360, right?

Overall or just then? Overalls pretty watered down -- roommates play and pull it down, but it's around 1.25. My owns probably around 2.0 or so, and just then I was like 4 :P But first game was 30-2, so it was an unusually good stretch.

You've got a 360, right?

**and it was TDM, to fulfill a couple of contracts and level up a bit quicker. So nothing special

You've got a 360, right?

Yes. I mainly play domination so my K/D is garbage since I'm a "runner" in the sense that I just try to overwhelm the other team at the flag. Which means I die. A lot. I'm a .98

Yes. I mainly play domination so my K/D is garbage since I'm a "runner" in the sense that I just try to overwhelm the other team at the flag. Which means I die. A lot. I'm a .98

Thats what myself and my roommates play, though we've started demolition recently. Domination/Demolition > TDM.

Ok, so it looks like I missed a lot, and now we're down to the final 4. I have no particularly great reveal or information to give out, sorry to say. It's obviously down to between me and AVM. To that the only thing I can say is you've gone through two night phases since I have been gone. I obviously haven't been here to submit any night actions, but obviously whoever the remaining scum is has been doing it. So unless this game is somehow without a doc or cop, that leaves us with only one possibility:

Vote: AVM

Ok, so it looks like I missed a lot, and now we're down to the final 4. I have no particularly great reveal or information to give out, sorry to say. It's obviously down to between me and AVM. To that the only thing I can say is you've gone through two night phases since I have been gone. I obviously haven't been here to submit any night actions, but obviously whoever the remaining scum is has been doing it. So unless this game is somehow without a doc or cop, that leaves us with only one possibility:

Vote: AVM

I'm not sure what to do BG. My gut tells me AVM. But my gut has been off.

I do think you have a point about subbing NK's...I brought it up a couple of hours a ago.

I do think you have a point about subbing NK's...I brought it up a couple of hours a ago.

I've got nothing to add, I've already laid everything I've got out there. I'm headed out for the night, may be in for 30 minutes or so after dinner. JiF, Pac...think about it.

I hear you man, it's a lot tougher on you guys who don't know. I'll answer any questions you've got, but I'll be honest, it's been a long day and I'm beat, so I'm not going to be my normal long-winded or argumentative self. AVM's your guy, we lynch him now and this one's over. That said, good news is if you guys don't go that way and lynch me instead, you move on to the WIFOM between Pac and AVM, so we've still got a shot.

I hate that I'm so pig headed...but I'm going to go with my gut because it will hurt so much worse if I go against it and I'm wrong.

Vote AVM

I don't think I can do that chief. Teh BG uncharacteristically attacked me with reckless abandon with OMGUS as the lone premise.

That dude is dirt.

Should we play rock paper scissors or something?

I don't think I can do that chief. Teh BG uncharacteristically attacked me with reckless abandon with OMGUS as the lone premise.

That dude is dirt.

Should we play rock paper scissors or something?

I don't have the energy for this bullsh*t, but you saying that OMGUS was the lone premise is a joke. I don't care if you didn't like my reasons, and clearly I was wrong, but that is a load of crap. You're going to vote however you are, and I'm clearly not going to change your mind, but cut the sh*t.

how'd the 2nd interview go?

I thought it went really well actually. Just one last issue to sort out. Turns out they're insistent on my references including 3 supervisors. Only problem is outside of bullsh*t HS/college jobs, I've had a grand total of one real job in my entire career, for a company with 16 people. I actually managed to pull off getting one of the managers (there's two in the entire company) to agree to give me a reference while still keeping this whole thing quiet, which was a huge enough pain in the a$$ on its now. Not sure what the hell else I can do.

I thought it went really well actually. Just one last issue to sort out. Turns out they're insistent on my references including 3 supervisors. Only problem is outside of bullsh*t HS/college jobs, I've had a grand total of one real job in my entire career, for a company with 16 people. I actually managed to pull off getting one of the managers (there's two in the entire company) to agree to give me a reference while still keeping this whole thing quiet, which was a huge enough pain in the a$$ on its now. Not sure what the hell else I can do.

Well hope you get the nod.

If you need me to pose as a past supervisor I can PM you my contact info.

Would they let you use peer references before an offer?

Well hope you get the nod.

If you need me to pose as a past supervisor I can PM you my contact info.

that was a serious offer btw.. I can role play with the best of them.. if I need to I can sound all dignified and sh-t.

Thanks man, appreciate that. I'm sure I'll come up with something. Have a few possibilities I'll work on, but now we're talking about people I haven't worked with in over 5 years, so it's just a weird situation and I have no idea what purpose it's meant to serve.

Archived