Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then there were 4

AVM was the first to act, reaching for his blaster and pulling it to BG but he didn’t’ see that BG was as quick as a draw as he was. BG and AVM stood, eyes locked and cold as the steel on their bodies.

“So who’s it going to be? You guys realize that the fate of Earth and the Autobots rest on this decision right?” shouted BG

“I don’t know what to do!” JiF was in a panic, the memories of the lives that he had cost would not leave his mind.

“Well you guys better make a decision, this blaster is getting might heavy and I just might pull the trigger when I’m putting it down” threatened AVM

“Don’t worry old friend, I know what to do.” Pac approached BG from behind “We all know your scum anways.”

Suddenly a blast rocked the base

CRITICAL DAMAGE, CRITICAL DAMAGE

POWER LOST, BEING REROUTED TO EMERGENCY SYSTEMS ONLY

With the power out the Autobots were left fumbling in the dark. They could hear the sound of metal fists clashing.

“YOU MOTHER****ER I KNEW IT WAS YOU, I’LL UH…..” Pac’s voice went dead.

JiF scrambled to get his head straight, He turned on his emergency light on his chest and walked over to Pac.

Much to his surprise Pac was still alive.

And that’s the last thing he saw before everything went to black. A body stood over JiF and Pac.

“Oooooh, you are too easily fooled you feeble minded Autobots.”

He ran out of the base but was confronted by the last Autobot.

“Stop where you are Megatron! We end this here and now!.”

“HAHAHA You do realize that this is a lost cause, you’re two little friends are done for as the base collapses on them and I’m going to get away with this.”

Both Transformers started to shoot, the base crumbling at their feet. Before long Megatron was on-top of his opponent.

“You were all too easy to kill.”

“Why don’t you look behind your Megatron.”

Megatron slowly turned his head in horror as he saw the two Autobots behind him, Sat up and headbutted BG right on the chin sending him flying onto his back. The 3 remaining Autobots stood over him.

“IT”S OVER MEGATRON”

BLAM BLAM BLAM.

BG- AKA MEGATRON- Decepticon Godfather has been lynched

Megatronguido.jpg

The Autobots have won. Earth is safe thanks to JiF (Optimus Prime), Pac (Ratchet), and AVM (Hot Rod). Congrats!!

JiF turns to his allies and says “AUTOBOTS…. Transform and roll out!!”

Nice save pac..

i don't think he needs that kind of roleplay, swinger

well I have to say the way you handled that earlier was perfecto.. and quite funny.

there was no way in hell you were talking us out of lynching you so might as well make us look a bit silly.

I still don't understand why they didn't kill your a$$ earlier.

well I have to say the way you handled that earlier was perfecto.. and quite funny.

there was no way in hell you were talking us out of lynching you so might as well make us look a bit silly.

Well that's simple. CTM always catches a lot of heat, we didn't think he was roled, and I knew if he stuck around long enough you guys would eventually get too freaked out and kill him. :P

That said, our NK options were a freakin' disaster. We hit nothing but roleless one night after another, which totally screwed us. You guys did a great job though, well done. Oh... and I SO knew you were going to self-protect that night you little sh*thead, just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on submitting the JiF NK though. :P

Yeah, awesome job Vic. Thanks a ton.

I still can't believe I was PMing you NKs from my cell phone as I was getting ready to walk into my interview. There's something seriously wrong with me.

Great job Bleedin you got in trouble early and then played the best you could hope for. Great game. Thanx for killing me early dik.

Well that's simple. CTM always catches a lot of heat, we didn't think he was roled, and I knew if he stuck around long enough you guys would eventually get too freaked out and kill him. :P

That said, our NK options were a freakin' disaster. We hit nothing but roleless one night after another, which totally screwed us. You guys did a great job though, well done. Oh... and I SO knew you were going to self-protect that night you little sh*thead, just couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on submitting the JiF NK though. :P

I thought my awww shucks guys "go town" post was a nice little touch this morning...

I was wondering what I was going to say if you killed JiF and I was left there looking like an idiot lol...

I was the right person to lynch as well.. just wanted to help make you look foolish..

But i have to ask, the vast majority of those posts were dripping with sarcasm (including the first 15-20).. did it not register at all??

If I was on my deathbed I wouldn't I seriously refer to you two baloonheads as "mafia genuises" yet I said it like 5 times and nobody batted and eyelash..

Good game though, you saved it with the self protect..

Oh, and big props to AVM. After JiF pegged Verbal, he was the only one who had it figured out. While most of you had one or maybe even two of us pegged, AVM immediately came out and named me, Song and I28 as scum. Good work AVM, remind me to kill you early next time I'm scum.

If not for AVM's authentic feeling posts the last couple days I would have just went with JiF at the end there... I believed he was innocent... but I always think he is.

I thought my awww shucks guys "go town" post was a nice little touch this morning...

I was wondering what I was going to say if you killed JiF and I was left there looking like an idiot lol...

All I knew is that with each additional "I'm dead tonight" post, I just kept saying to myself more and more, "this ****er is going to self-protect isn't he?"

Like I said in the scum thread though, even if we NKed JiF we were screwed. You would've self protected every night after that and one of two things would've happened, (1) without JiF to clear me with his investigation, I die even earlier or (2) we end up at the final 3 instead of 4, with me, you and one other person, and I'm dead in two seconds flat. The only way would be if I could have turned JiF dying into getting you lynched and then made it through from there, but that wasn't happening. Well played.

I was the right person to lynch as well.. just wanted to help make you look foolish..

But i have to ask, the vast majority of those posts were dripping with sarcasm (including the first 15-20).. did it not register at all??

If I was on my deathbed I wouldn't I seriously refer to you two baloonheads as "mafia genuises" yet I said it like 5 times and nobody batted and eyelash..

If it makes you feel any better, those posts gave me a hearty laugh.

That would've been the most epic failure in the history of mafia.. considering what it followed..

it's the move that ended up winning the game, but man was it risky..

I thought for once in your life you were showing some humility and giving us the respect we deserved.

All I knew is that with each additional "I'm dead tonight" post, I just kept saying to myself more and more, "this ****er is going to self-protect isn't he?"

Like I said in the scum thread though, even if we NKed JiF we were screwed. You would've self protected every night after that and one of two things would've happened, (1) without JiF to clear me with his investigation, I die even earlier or (2) we end up at the final 3 instead of 4, with me, you and one other person, and I'm dead in two seconds flat. The only way would be if I could have turned JiF dying into getting you lynched and then made it through from there, but that wasn't happening. Well played.

that's a good point, but pac would've come for me.. and you had song and yourself... town wouldn't have had enough votes

I thought for once in your life you were showing some humility and giving us the respect we deserved.

lol.. i was at lunch on my iphone when you posted that donkey and jif made his 100% posts.. i was nearly in tears..

Archived