Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Damn, good game town. And great job modding Vic!

I think my issue with activity is that my post count (while alive) would have been middle of the pack on DM. I'm gonna have to notch that up a bit over here, but I was also in 2 other games, which made that difficult.

To be honest, I'd rather play games here, so I'll likely not sign up for DM games while I'm in a JN one.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my issue with activity is that my post count (while alive) would have been middle of the pack on DM. I'm gonna have to notch that up a bit over here, but I was also in 2 other games, which made that difficult.

To be honest, I'd rather play games here, so I'll likely not sign up for DM games while I'm in a JN one.

Nice. This... is how you know just how good a game we just played. Glad to hear it.

lol.. my greatest mafia moment is getting lynched with great enthusiasm... fitting, i guess. lol

Yeah, I took you for task for doing it, but in all seriousness: what happened was hilarious and memorable. I'm just glad I got into the game when I did so I was a part of it.

funny, when jif came back and hinted you were guilty, right after pac had predicted that he'd have a guilty on you, I thought same exact thing..

if he had pushed a fake investigation on you, I'd have lynched him the next day

Of course you would have, which is why I was sitting behind my computer going waiting for JiF going, "DO IT!!!!!"

It would have been glorious. :P

Nice. This... is how you know just how good a game we just played. Glad to hear it.

Games here are like nowhere else... I'd like to see a few of us go invade a game at mafiascum.net, I stopped playing there, but when I did, I played 100% differently. Much more by the book.

Yeah, I took you for task for doing it, but in all seriousness: what happened was hilarious and memorable. I'm just glad I got into the game when I did so I was a part of it.

I can lave with that. peace!

Of course you would have, which is why I was sitting behind my computer going waiting for JiF going, "DO IT!!!!!"

:bwahaharoll:

I feel exactly the same way.

You're restraint there is what made the difference in the game. When you came out with that I just KNEW you were playing us a fool, and somehow either iceman was cop, or someone was waiting wayyyyyyy too long to counter claim. I would have died easy, BG becomes trusted, and town loses this one. I really don't think you played as awful as you seem to think. In the end, all that matters is making the right LAST decision, which you did. You caught the first scum, and went with the right guy for the last. Sounds like a good game to me.

And @CTM. FWIW, that was a pretty great mafia moment (though I began to get worried the more I thought about it). I literally sat here hitting refresh expecting Vic to pop in with "MOD NOTE: SURPRISE BITCHES!!!! Game over!!!"

...and it never came. To be honest, it was more a bad play on my part than anything else. I just followed the crowd on with killing CTM without thinking about it. What if somehow you were a bomb or a jester (yes, simply setup, but still). And I've never taken CTM as the type to just give up, and it's really poor form to do that to the mod who put a ton of time into this game. It shouldn't have made sense, but I just went along -- which was something I was really good at NOT doing this game with the exception of that. I can certainly see your logic though, the more I think it over.

I thought all in all in was a pretty well played game all around. Most everyone had some rust to knock off, and I was pretty excited to see a few players playing differently. I know I had a blast on day 1, Hess was not crazy, then crazy, then finally Hess crazy. Brett talking trash with me (that was fun, btw dude). The monkey had me fooled most of the game yet again. You remain the most difficult player for me to read (along with BG usually, and Sharrow because I always think he's scum). Sorry for the sucky RL stuff dude.

I've gotta concur, this will likely be one of my more memorable games, right below or next to the Oz game. Now I have to go back to acknowledging football exists for a weekend. :(

Dude you played really well, just scummy enough but not scummy enough. You are the most underrated player in the game, IMO.

Honestly, the lynching of CTM is probably going to go down as one of my favorite mafia memories. Was epic hilariousness with the posturing and grandiose gestures of teabagging CTM before he died. Then the mod scene with the big gap. Just great stuff.

When VicMod dropped the death scene and CTM was a roleless townie...I honestly did think he was joking at first. Then I realized it wast truth and gut laughing it was so funny to me. The first thing I thought of was the scum lounge and the things that were being said when I came out with 100% GF on CTM.

I feel exactly the same way.

I'm flattered.

I figured we'd scare you guys off after a little while because we tend to be bat sh*t crazy. Glad you guys like us and are sticking around. Thought for sure you'd all slowly disappear?

Song wasnt very active I wonder what her thoughts are on the group.

It's hard not to like you guys. I don't understand half your jokes, and none of your references, but you are lots of fun nonetheless. Of course, this is coming from a bipolar woman, so.....

So... your into dudes... and chicks?

When VicMod dropped the death scene and CTM was a roleless townie...I honestly did think he was joking at first. Then I realized it wast truth and gut laughing it was so funny to me. The first thing I thought of was the scum lounge and the things that were being said when I came out with 100% GF on CTM.

Haha.. i pm'd i28 and said I need the scum link as soon as I die, you guys must be loving this.. only to find out it was a ghost town and i had sad..

You're relinquishing your title?

win

Haha.. i pm'd i28 and said I need the scum link as soon as I die, you guys must be loving this.. only to find out it was a ghost town and i had sad..

win

Haha... I think I talked to myself, or left notes for you guys for post-game reading, more than my scum mates talked... :P

We're like the angry A-V Club of the gay high school that is JN.

lol.. You know, I never knew what those dudes did out side of wheel the vcr's in and look nervous as sh*t setting them up in front of the whole class.. i didn't embrace my nerdiness till after high school, otherwise i probably would've been a member..

Archived