Ocho Stinko and T.O. want to play for rex

CTM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/24/ochocino-t-o-want-to-play-for-the-jets/

do not want.. but would be amusing from a yapping perspective..

Ochocinco, T.O. want to play for the Jets

Posted by Mike Florio on January 24, 2011, 7:30 PM EST

With the Jets facing the departure via free agency, whenever free agency begins, of receivers Braylon Edwards and Santonio Holmes, the Jets have an easy solution if both guys leave.

They can bring Batman and Robin to Gotham City.

On this week’s edition of The T. Ocho Show, both T. and Ocho make it clear that they would love to play for Rex Ryan and the Jets.

“They will make it to this point every year,” Chad Ochocinco said regarding the team’s second straight berth in the AFC title game. “I’d do anything to play for someone like Rex Ryan or anyone who has that type of mentality.”

Said Terrell Owens: “I’m jumping on that bandwagon, too, because I was thinking the exact same thing, Chad.”

Owens will be a free agent, whenever free agency begins. Ochocinco remains under contract with the Bengals for one more year, but it looks like he and coach Marvin Lewis are destined for a divorce.

The T. Ocho Show gets rolling Tuesday night at 10:30 p.m. ET, on Versus.

I wouldn't take either one of them if they played for free.

It's not about whether or not they still have ability.

They are both cancers that destroy a QB's ability to lead. History has repeatedly proved that, especially in the case of Owens.

And the last thing we need on this team is a QB killer, especially when our QB is a 24 year old who is well on his way to developing into one of the terrific players in this league.

I want no part of either one of these a$$holes.

cotchery was a disgrace this year.. and it would be very funny to put stinko on this team.... initially didn't like, but the entertainment factor could be worth it, as long as he isn't coming as a 1 or 2

It sounds like a lot of players around the league think that the inmates run the asylum here. They might be surprised to find themselves in a position where they're actually forced to, you know, win games. Tannenbaum has to be careful who he brings in, especially if he's handing them mult-year deals. IMO, TO would be a disaster here, especially if Sanchez continues to be up and down. I might take a flyer on Ocho, though, but only on a one year deal where you can insure yourself against a breakdown. As good a pair of soldiers as BE and Santonio were this year, it can't be ignored that they were on one-year deals and desperate to do some image rehab.

It's awesome to hear that people want to play for us.

But no.

Do they really want to play for us or do they simply understand what the New York market/Rex Ryan could do for the ratings on their crappy reality shows?

No matter what you guys say, they can both still play. Both very good 1-2 year rentals....

Play what? We couldn't even get Edwards catches and he is a top 10 WR! ;) These two would be bitching like crazy at inaccurate balls and not getting their numbers. I actually like 85, but c'mon. I thought players and coaches were supposed to have some understanding of the game. Something beyond fantasy football numbers. Who are we replacing? Brad Smith. Can either of these idiots play specials? No, I'm not talking about back up kicker. We need a #4 that can be a gunner and I doubt that Cromartie will be returning kicks all of 2011.

cotchery was a disgrace this year..

Hey! That's my line!

I'd sign Ocho and play him soley on special teams just so I could laugh at him.

Ed Zachary.

Hey! That's my line!

you're right!

I liked it. Perfectly describes his season. When a receiver isn't fast or quick and doesn't have stand out athletic ability, he damn well better catch everything thrown to him

What happened to all those other players on the Jets who were supposed to be cancers? Oh, that's right, they weren't. SIGN THEM!

Sign guys with bad attitudes = championship!

you're right!

I liked it. Perfectly describes his season. When a receiver isn't fast or quick and doesn't have stand out athletic ability, he damn well better catch everything thrown to him

It's catching on!

I'm an exclamarion point machine!

Archived