ENOUGH WITH THE SNOW!

visajets

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate every frickin' minute of it....it's pretty for about five minutes...and then is sucks. I bet those folks that like it don't have to shovel the sh*t.....and Lord knows where the heck I'm supposed to put this new dump of snow I am getting....dealing with my tenants cars is always an frickin' blast....snow sucks, winter sucks, I hate everything about it. Try driving in rush hour traffic in the middle of a snow storm.....fun stuff. All of you that "like" it can kiss my azz.

I need sun, sand and a sea breeze BAD.

I hate every frickin' minute of it....it's pretty for about five minutes...and then is sucks. I bet those folks that like it don't have to shovel the sh*t.....and Lord knows where the heck I'm supposed to put this new dump of snow I am getting....dealing with my tenants cars is always an frickin' blast....snow sucks, winter sucks, I hate everything about it. Try driving in rush hour traffic in the middle of a snow storm.....fun stuff. All of you that "like" it can kiss my azz.

I need sun, sand and a sea breeze BAD.

Klacko lives very close to the beach in FL. Seems like a perfect fit to me.

Klacko lives very close to the beach in FL. Seems like a perfect fit to me.

....here we go again....

Actually, with some luck I could be on a beach soon enough. Carribean. Yeehaw!

Off topic: just had a Dannon Light & Fit strawberry cheescake yogurt....yummy...recommend!

....here we go again....

Klacko/Garb cruise to the Leeward Islands? Sounds heavenly.

yes!

and i've had it too... actually, after last year, I could've done without snow for 5 years..

Its funny, Jax gets pretty cold being N. FL. Its not like Tampa, Orlando, Miami (the cities most people picture when they think FL). And when it gets really cold, so many people say...at this point I wish it would just snow. And I always just think to myself...you have no idea what you are talking about. lol

....here we go again....

Off topic: just had a Dannon Light & Fit strawberry cheescake yogurt....yummy...recommend!

I'm going to buy klacko an XXXXXL #80 pats jersey with the name garb on the back

Klacko/Garb cruise to the Leeward Islands? Sounds heavenly.

Its funny, Jax gets pretty cold being N. FL. Its not like Tampa, Orlando, Miami (the cities most people picture when they think FL). And when it gets really cold, so many people say...at this point I wish it would just snow. And I always just think to myself...you have no idea what you are talking about. lol

Not a fan of cruises....

1) Bathrooms are too small

2) What's with the assigned seating for dinner?

3) Who wants to abide by a schedule on vacation?

4) The stampede to the midnight chocolate buffett is a little much.

5) just love that bill at the end of cruise...you know...that one that shows everything you charged to the room. It's like watching the end of the Jets/Pitt game. efffff!!!!!

Not a fan of cruises....

5) just love that bill at the end of cruise...you know...that one that shows everything you charged to the room. It's like watching the end of the Jets/Pitt game. efffff!!!!!

Hate cruises...I've done 1 and I'll never do it again. Seriously was the worst 5 days of my life.

There is probably 18 to 20 inches of snow on the ground already outside my place from the prior storms. What is another foot or so? Garb hates me as I live in a building with a garage and I haven't lifted a shovel this winter!

I feel for you Garb :P

Metro DC got popped with 12 inches in 3 hours during rush hour. Result? My half hour commute turned into 4 1/2 hours. People where abandoning their cars and getting rides or walking to shelter. Va suck at the snow. problem on the highways where too rear drive performance cars and low profile tires. They would get stuck on inclines and the 1,000 cars behind them would just sit and as the snow got deeper people just panic and alot left their damn cars.

I tried 4 different routes and actually got to four wheel across a couple medians to finally get home. Had a quick bite then Baby Crusher and I went out till midnight pushing people and digging people out. Alwasy cracks me up how people react to random kindness. One lady in a sweet Caddy was crying because no one answered her phone and she was stuck on the down slope of a commercial driveway for 3 hours. We dug her out then pushed her up the hill and she was able to get into some tracks and get on the road. it was an awesome way to spend a night for me and the baby Crusher. All those squats and olympic lifts paid off for Dat Boy. CRUSHERSTYLE. yes got home at night had some pork chops, rice and veggies.

Ran on the beach today. Going fishing off the coast of Hollywood tomorrow night. Not sure what all the hubbub about this snow is, it's nice as sh*t out here.

Yeah, while you get 70 degree weather, we get 40/50's. Not like thats crazy cold...but when we do get crazy cold, I always hear someone say...it might as well snow. Knowing damn well they have no clue what goes into dealing with snow.

Its Florida, the way people drive when it rains down here...cant imagine would the road would look like with snow.

Metro DC got popped with 12 inches in 3 hours during rush hour. Result? My half hour commute turned into 4 1/2 hours. People where abandoning their cars and getting rides or walking to shelter. Va suck at the snow. problem on the highways where too rear drive performance cars and low profile tires. They would get stuck on inclines and the 1,000 cars behind them would just sit and as the snow got deeper people just panic and alot left their damn cars.

I tried 4 different routes and actually got to four wheel across a couple medians to finally get home. Had a quick bite then Baby Crusher and I went out till midnight pushing people and digging people out. Alwasy cracks me up how people react to random kindness. One lady in a sweet Caddy was crying because no one answered her phone and she was stuck on the down slope of a commercial driveway for 3 hours. We dug her out then pushed her up the hill and she was able to get into some tracks and get on the road. it was an awesome way to spend a night for me and the baby Crusher. All those squats and olympic lifts paid off for Dat Boy. CRUSHERSTYLE. yes got home at night had some pork chops, rice and veggies.

My corporate HQ's is closed up that way from all the snow. Hanover.

You are a saint Crushlove, a saint!

That totally sucks. I think you can thank my brother for that though. He moved down to DC 2 years ago and has been told by everyone he knows down there since then that it's his fault, as he must have brought the northeast winters with him. I figure everyone else blames him, so you might as well join in. Trust me, it's really fun.

My corporate HQ's is closed up that way from all the snow. Hanover.

You are a saint Crushlove, a saint!

Not really. Truth is my kids grow up in a very affluent area and my ex wife and husband are the Country Club types. Doing a great job of teaching my kids snobology. Just trying to teach them how to be a good person and the joy it brings in helping others. God knows Ive taught them enough bad sh*t, if i can teach them compassion and how to serve others then Im happy with that. Baby Crusher loved it, we we're pushing big old cars out just the two of us. Was fun. My baby getting STRONGGGG.

That totally sucks. I think you can thank my brother for that though. He moved down to DC 2 years ago and has been told by everyone he knows down there since then that it's his fault, as he must have brought the northeast winters with him. I figure everyone else blames him, so you might as well join in. Trust me, it's really fun.

Truth is i was thinking it was more do to you trying to get a job you don;t hate. Upsets the natural balance of things. i love your brother and hope people realize it's not him it's YOU real soon. Good luck on your job and don;t worry about the thousands of people in metro DC without power trying to stay warm and alive. Hope your happy now.

Truth is i was thinking it was more do to you trying to get a job you don;t hate. Upsets the natural balance of things. i love your brother and hope people realize it's not him it's YOU real soon. Good luck on your job and don;t worry about the thousands of people in metro DC without power trying to stay warm and alive. Hope your happy now.

Wow...

epic.

You win sir, you win.

..so, I'm out there this morning, shoveling my long azz driveway because the plow guy enjoys coming to my house last (yah, so okay, it's my Dad....I can't fire the guy :) ).....and looking at that mountain of a hill at the end of the driveway (a result of the DPW Trucks plowing the street)and wanted to cry. Figured, okay, I'll tackle the mountain first - heavy, dirty snow....and then an act of kindness! My neighbor - love him now - comes and not only snow blows the mountain away, but all the snow behind the cars....MUST BUY HIM A FINE BOTTLE OF WINE.

Anyway, Cheeseburger, you have no idea how grateful the people you helped are....and better than that, you are teaching your son a valuable lesson. You are a good man and I have no doubt that Little Cheesburger is becoming a fine young man under your guidance.

Not a fan of cruises....

I'm with you. Fly to the island and do what you want when you get there.

Archived