Classless Steeler Fan

JerseyJets31

I would just like to say that despite the Jets losing and a steeler fan screaming to me during the game "The Jets are going down like 911" Pittsburgh is actually a fun town. I would have been arrested but two other steeler fans had to hold me back to which they apologized for that fans antics and told me it just wasn't worth it.

I would just like to say that despite the Jets losing and a steeler fan screaming to me during the game "The Jets are going down like 911" Pittsburgh is actually a fun town. I would have been arrested but two other steeler fans had to hold me back to which they apologized for that fans antics and told me it just wasn't worth it.

Right, like u aren't a squealer fan posing or anything right?

What this person screamed to me was very upsetting and still can not get over it. I figure I can post it on here and vent out to fellow gang green fans. I know you are just checking but please do not insult me and ask me if I am a fan of any team other then the Jets.

What this person screamed to me was very upsetting and still can not get over it. I figure I can post it on here and vent out to fellow gang green fans. I know you are just checking but please do not insult me and ask me if I am a fan of any team other then the Jets.

Are you a fan of any team other than the Jets?

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for signing up.

The fans were bad, the 9/11 thing I will never understand. How an American can poke fun at that is beyond me. Very sad.

I never understood why people think it appropriate to make sh*tty remarks about 9/11.

4000 Americans died a$$hole. Its not fun and games. As if I needed another reason to hate those frontrunning bandwagonists.

Welcome to the sight JJ31. totally understand your anger and in a perfect world you could have skull stomped that heartless bastard and we would have all bought you shots and applauded you. but in the real world you would have ended up arrested and that idiot could have sued you.

Yet just be happy wher you live and teh hot woman you get to enjoy as opposed to ....

121708-steelers-fan.jpg

Welcome to the sight JJ31. totally understand your anger and in a perfect world you could have skull stomped that heartless bastard and we would have all bought you shots and applauded you. but in the real world you would have ended up arrested and that idiot could have sued you.

Yet just be happy wher you live and teh hot woman you get to enjoy as opposed to ....

121708-steelers-fan.jpg

Holy crap - is that a wedding ring on her finger?

really don't understand why the classyness of fans and organiztions is such a common topic these days. Is it cause our team is generally a bunch of dirtbags?

You can say what you want about me or my team, but when you spit on the graves of over 3000 Americans I call that classless!

Thanks for signing up.

The fans were bad, the 9/11 thing I will never understand. How an American can poke fun at that is beyond me. Very sad.

I actually had some prick say something like that to me right before halftime. Pathetic.

Thanks for signing up.

it's just idiot drunken idiocy.. 99% of the people who say it don't think beforhand about what their saying, and if called on it would feel like sh*t

a plane did go down outside of pittsburgh too. What any of this has to do with football is beyond me.

Archived