Mafia Season Mod Queue

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

pac and hess run  the best games imo.

Pac would need a co mod untill he figures out how to post from his phone

I could use help on vote counts and tempo but I can handle it..  I like 10pm deadlines but prob every 2 days..  Don't want to run a game that lasts a month 

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

OK, you can't sit out my game

I can co mod and help you with balance tho. hardest part fof modding for new players is making sure the game is balanced.. Even hess checked his with doggin.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, The Crusher said:

EY's old school zombie game were he made you a transvestite zombie was pretty sweet.

Was that the mall game?  Where I came back to life and tried to reveal Guardian Angel?  Good times!

That was the game that fortified our love.

• Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I can co mod and help you with balance tho. hardest part fof modding for new players is making sure the game is balanced.. Even hess checked his with doggin.

Fine but we must get at least 17players 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Was that the mall game?  Where I came back to life and tried to reveal Guardian Angel?  Good times!

That was the game that fortified our love.

think that was the game where crusher was doc, scum converted the cop and i spent the whole game leading town off a cliff.

crush eventually figured it out and was announcing in thread that he wasn't going to protect me and i should die, but i kept living. 

so me and BG decided to gambit where we each dug in hard on the other, i got lynched thanks mainly to crusher but BG won the game for scum anyway. (not me really, my win condition was to be last scum player living)

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

think that was the game where crusher was doc, scum converted the cop and i spent the whole game leading town off a cliff.

crush eventually figured it out and was announcing in thread that he wasn't going to protect me and i should die, but i kept living. 

so me and BG decided to gambit where we each dug in hard on the other, i got lynched thanks mainly to crusher but BG won the game for scum anyway. (not me really, my win condition was to be last scum player living)

That was the game I learned never to trust you

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Was one of my first games and why i low key still hate you. Though conversion games where no announcement that conversion happened is a little messed up. Still one game that was fun to see play out. 

I also liked your reverse mafia two scum team game that you ran a while back. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Was one of my first games and why i low key still hate you. Though conversion games where no announcement that conversion happened is a little messed up. Still one game that was fun to see play out. 

yes that game cemented my rep as scum pied piper, didn't live it down for a few years lol

42 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Hi , can you play in my inglorious basterds game ❤️ Pretty please I could use some vets when it rolls around.