Mafia Season Mod Queue

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, Nolder said:

If you still want to do this I could help if you want.

Was gonna skip next game anyway.

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it,  but I'm not gonna mod my first game just for people to not play.

It's probably best for JN Mafia to go on hiatus for awhile until people's interest is renewed.

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it,  but I'm not gonna mod my first game just for people to not play.

It's probably best for JN Mafia to go on hiatus for awhile until people's interest is renewed.

Oh is everyone taking a break?

13 hours ago, Nolder said:

Oh is everyone taking a break?

13 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I will play this Godzilla mafia one day 

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I mean, no one said anything. That's just kinda how it's been trending around here, imo.

as frustrating as Chimps BAFM was... I would play again in the next game, whenever that is

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

I mean, no one said anything. That's just kinda how it's been trending around here, imo.

The activity level was fine for the most part.  It started off slow.  As long as the people who sign up, play, then there isnt an issue.  The issue is, that's the issue.  Too many people signing up who arent contributing.  A smaller game with more active players is better than a larger game with 4 people not playing.

• Upvote 4