Mafia Season Mod Queue

I'll admit I'm a little surprised whoever it was didn't just step up and say, "Hey, I'm sorry," but I really hope Crusher doesn't go away forever. :( Where will all the funny and awesome come from??

My awesomeness has ALMOST no limits. However, being as awesome as Crusher is one of the exceptions.

Also, my awesomeness as scum can't touch Dan the man X, my awesomeness at scaring reporters pales in comparison to that of Bart Scotts, and my awesomeness when it comes to playing basketball is...well it's not awesome. 5'7ish, 135-140 AND being white doesn't equal skills on the court. Or, as tonight would indicate, the softball field.

Not sure why the hate. I think you'll find a lot of people that disagree with you about your persona... but I do think I know where you are coming from. It gets old making the same cracks over and over and over... especially when its all self-deprecating, you are the fat guy, I am the dumb guy, JIF is the gay guy, CTM is the cretin, Pac is the doosh, and so on... do what you need to do, take a break, but don't be a complete stranger.

But... all of those bolded things are actually true.

But... all of those bolded things are actually true.

I got quite the laugh in our chat when you thought you were a tough guy and strutted back onto the scene after being revived. We simply said KILL BG and you were gone as quickly as you reappeared hahah...

chew on that bub.

I got quite the laugh in our chat when you thought you were a tough guy and strutted back onto the scene after being revived. We simply said KILL BG and you were gone as quickly as you reappeared hahah...

chew on that bub.

Kind of like the laugh I got when even more people got together to vote you off twice in an even shorter time span for the second consecutive game? More or less?

hess, i'd be glad to work with you as long as pac is up next (i think).. i've been dying so early lately it feels like i've barely played :D

then again, pac is moding next which means i'm sure to get a sh*tball role that results in an instant death cause he's a gigantic doosh

No I would need some time to develop this a little more anyway. Plus I'm super busy for the next couple of weeks too. I was thinking sometime in late May. But I want you to play. LOL. I'm thinking I can just ask Doggin a few of the basic questions I need and wing it myself from there. Very excited for Pac's game. Very excited indeed.

Your goonies game was awesome.

The only thing that wasnt awesome is I had to be sneaky and kill my mt to win the game.

btw I'm kidding.. killing CTM shouldn't be the top priority.. he could be town or scum. maybe I'll make him a power role that is forbidden to reveal and watch him suffer through getting voted off.. or maybe i'll make him Tony Friggin' Montana himself. no way to know for sure.

While I'm looking forward to this game, its really not the same without being able to lynch you.

Do your thing. I'm slowly moving away from this. I really ******* hate this place. Just so used to coming here sorta weird getting away from it. My internet persona "Crusher" jumped the shark. DONE!!

Crusher has not jumped the Shark. Crusher is the definition of teh awesome. Nobody in the history of the interwebz has created a better, cooler, smarter, funnier persona. Reality is, you should be flattered by the attempts people make to try and be you because it means they envy your style. Them not being able to add the same flavor, really isnt their fault because its stupid of them to even try to pose as you cuz mimicking the great Crushlove is impossible. Some may think its easy, but once they try and fail miserably, I guarantee they are humbled by how sick wit it you truly are. <3

Edited by JiF
  • Upvote 1

I'm so excited for this game.

Me too! PacMod will be fun!

Do your thing. I'm slowly moving away from this. I really ******* hate this place. Just so used to coming here sorta weird getting away from it. My internet persona "Crusher" jumped the shark. DONE!!

For real? Hey if you're serious at all do you want to be the guy to help me set up my Haunted House game. Someone I can bounce ideas off of. I really do need someones help. Let me know Crush....but I hope you're not too serious here.

^ Crusher, better yet YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. You HAVE to be my co-mod. I just thought of an AWESOME idea. Please say yes, I promise it won't take up as much time as if you were playing. Everyone else I would rather be players but given your cirmcunstances with lack of time this (i think) would be perfect.

Edited by HessStation

Me too! PacMod will be fun!

For real? Hey if you're serious at all do you want to be the guy to help me set up my Haunted House game. Someone I can bounce ideas off of. I really do need someones help. Let me know Crush....but I hope you're not too serious here.

Truth is I'm very serious dude. It's harder than you think. I have become very used to coming here and as you might know.. Im a creature of habit. Just become no fun and a source of frustration. Im very thick skinned and can take alot of abuse and even play off it. but the mocking of my name without any regard for the person behind it,,pissed me off more than it should. That means it's time for me to get going. This is what I USED to do to escape what pisses me off in real life. No reason to do this and just have another demon to fight.

I have never modded. but if you want me to just give my opinions on stuff i would do that man. just not here. PM me a QT that only you and I go to and I will help you any way i can.

^ Crusher, better yet YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. You HAVE to be my co-mod. I just thought of an AWESOME idea. Please say yes, I promise it won't take up as much time as if you were playing. Everyone else I would rather be players but given your cirmcunstances with lack of time this (i think) would be perfect.

No thanks dude. I'm terrible at keeping track of things and really not enjoying a couple of the players to the point where I need to avoid interaction.

Truth is I'm very serious dude. It's harder than you think. I have become very used to coming here and as you might know.. Im a creature of habit. Just become no fun and a source of frustration. Im very thick skinned and can take alot of abuse and even play off it. but the mocking of my name without any regard for the person behind it,,pissed me off more than it should. That means it's time for me to get going. This is what I USED to do to escape what pisses me off in real life. No reason to do this and just have another demon to fight.

I have never modded. but if you want me to just give my opinions on stuff i would do that man. just not here. PM me a QT that only you and I go to and I will help you any way i can.

I'll shoot you a quick pm now.

No thanks dude. I'm terrible at keeping track of things and really not enjoying a couple of the players to the point where I need to avoid interaction.

Ugg, I just wrote a small novel of a PM to you but it won't let me send. Ugg? I'm leaving now for business until most likely friday will only have bb and can't pm. So clean out you inbox and look for me (most likely Fri) I hope everything is all right! You're the best Crush. don't leave.

It bothers me that you've vocalized your frustration about this to the point where you dont enjoy it here anymore but people continue to do it.

h8 everyone

This makes me sad panda. :( You are by far the funniest poster and you're a lovable teddy bear. You do what you gotta do and feel better. Just remember, Dan and I will both love you. :D

is this crushers stuff serious? My name is getting spoofed in there so i assumed some of his was as well..

w/e crusher.. you can hate me, it was all me. keep playing mafia, i'll bail. Don't see the point in you leaving.

No, i'm Spartacus!

heh.. i assumed this might be the reaction, but i'm not pissed or upset or anything. Just think it's silly for crusher to leave, based on a pm he sent, he blames me, so w/e.. doesn't matter, and not worth the effort.. he's right about 1 thing, this is supposed to be fun.

heh.. i assumed this might be the reaction, but i'm not pissed or upset or anything. Just think it's silly for crusher to leave, based on a pm he sent, he blames me, so w/e.. doesn't matter, and not worth the effort.. he's right about 1 thing, this is supposed to be fun.

I obviously haven't seen the dead thread, but from what little I know about it, it doesn't sound like something a fair good amount of us would do and not step forward and apologize about.

is this crushers stuff serious? My name is getting spoofed in there so i assumed some of his was as well..

w/e crusher.. you can hate me, it was all me. keep playing mafia, i'll bail. Don't see the point in you leaving.

If it wasn;t you then fine. I thought you said it was. Truth is Im leaving regardless is you stay or not.

If it wasn;t you then fine. I thought you said it was. Truth is Im leaving regardless is you stay or not.

Someone, i assumed you, made that post. I did not. I thought it was a joke when i saw that. I really don't know which posts where fake and which ones weren't and didn't really take this very seriously till i saw the pm 1/2 hr ago. I haven't been around much and it's hard to tell when you see your name making posts you know you didn't make.

Like i said, you should stay and be mad at me. Maybe someday you can find it in your oversized heart to forgive me.

Someone, i assumed you, made that post. I did not. I thought it was a joke when i saw that. I really don't know which posts where fake and which ones weren't and didn't really take this very seriously till i saw the pm 1/2 hr ago. I haven't been around much and it's hard to tell when you see your name making posts you know you didn't make.

Like i said, you should stay and be mad at me. Maybe someday you can find it in your oversized heart to forgive me.

Then I owe you an apology. I thought you did it after we talked about it in the PM. I don;t hate you dude, your one of the reasons I even post here. The fake Crusher positng just really got to me cause of the sneakyness of it and made me realize that I'm done here. Nothing personal towards you. Been a long time coming.

Like I said.. if someone started the Crusher 2.0 thing and I could enjoy it and play off it, I would have loved it. Just like your Gif of me shaking my money maker. I ******* love that thing. Showed everyone I know and emailed it to family. I love being made fun of on the up and up. I enjoy it and find it funny. But the sneaky-ness of the fake Crusher posting just aggravated me to the point I don;t wanna be here anymore. Not even sure why, my brain is dumb like that.

Crusher I've tried PMing you 20 time, but your box is full. :( I will be very sad if you leave, but I understand if you need a break. I don't think anyone means to disrespect you, we all love you and can't imagine mafia without you!! <3 <3 <3

Then I owe you an apology. I thought you did it after we talked about it in the PM. I don;t hate you dude, your one of the reasons I even post here. The fake Crusher positng just really got to me cause of the sneakyness of it and made me realize that I'm done here. Nothing personal towards you. Been a long time coming.

Like I said.. if someone started the Crusher 2.0 thing and I could enjoy it and play off it, I would have loved it. Just like your Gif of me shaking my money maker. I ******* love that thing. Showed everyone I know and emailed it to family. I love being made fun of on the up and up. I enjoy it and find it funny. But the sneaky-ness of the fake Crusher posting just aggravated me to the point I don;t wanna be here anymore. Not even sure why, my brain is dumb like that.

Try to clear your pm box? Pac is right, this doesn't need to be a public issue, but it's just being a decent person to just apologize to Crusher. Whoever did it should just pm you with an explanation or whatever. Even if it's not going to make you stay, it just sucks to have you be so angry about something.