Mafia Season Mod Queue

Sanchez sucks, Tebow sucks, Rex sucks, Tanny suck(ed), Woody sucks, Eric Smith sucks, Bart Scott is old, Revis is a slouch and Mangold is pretty good.

That covers it less than 30 words.

My lesson went like this.

1. The Jets suck.

2. Mark Sanchez sucks.

3. Rex Ryan is fat.

I appear to have had an incomplete education though. Wasn't told all those other people suck as well.

Insomnia caused me to look for pictures for role PMs tonight. Had been typing in the names (sometimes with other things) targeted at getting the pics I wanted. Had no problems with anyone...until I got to Eric Smith. The first image hit for Eric Smith was a murderer. Then the football player. Then a page full of random dudes.

That pretty much sums up Eric Smith, no?

Insomnia caused me to look for pictures for role PMs tonight. Had been typing in the names (sometimes with other things) targeted at getting the pics I wanted. Had no problems with anyone...until I got to Eric Smith. The first image hit for Eric Smith was a murderer. Then the football player. Then a page full of random dudes.

Where you at with this? Should I run a game while we wait for its glory?

I'm thinking of a Western themed game.

Edited by JiF

Just type in "eric smith tripping" or "eric smith penalized" and you'll be sure to get the right guy every time.

• Upvote 1

Just type in "eric smith tripping" or "eric smith penalized" and you'll be sure to get the right guy every time.

This. I remember Bitonti writing something stupid like "the Jets were the top defense with Eric Smith at safety." So I tried typing in "Eric Smith trips" and immediately had like 5 great pictures to respond with. Too easy.

This reminds me of the NFL superstar game where the scum team were players not from the Jets, like Brady, Jason Taylor, etc. and the Jets were the townies.

I was Revis and throughout the whole game I swore I had special powers. Submitted NAs and everything, but was told by the mod I was only a roleless townie. I was like WTF? I'm Darrelle Revis, the team's best player! LOL.

Makes me think of that Foxboro blowout in 2010 when Eric Smith got a PI for tackling Gronk in the endzone and the ball hit Smith in the back of the ankle.

I was thoroughly amazed. Any Safety, even a generally meh one wouldve intercepted the ball there. That had 30-40 yd INT return to midfield written all over it because it was a bomb.

This reminds me of the NFL superstar game where the scum team were players not from the Jets, like Brady, Jason Taylor, etc. and the Jets were the townies.

I was Revis and throughout the whole game I swore I had special powers. Submitted NAs and everything, but was told by the mod I was only a roleless townie. I was like WTF? I'm Darrelle Revis, the team's best player! LOL.

Hahaha, yes! One of BG's games...I was David Harris. Sort of got the idea from that, though it's more focused on this exact Jets team.

Yep, that was one of my gems. Trust me, you weren't alone there. That game ****ed with people's heads so badly, because I originally designed it to be a game overloaded with roles, and then for some reason (I think because the scum team was too small and weak to offset it), I ended up changing it up last second. Everyone's PMs were already written up by then, so it sounded to people like they all had roles, but hardly anyone did. :tongue:

Hahaha, yes! One of BG's games...I was David Harris. Sort of got the idea from that, though it's more focused on this exact Jets team.

That was also back when I insisted on introducing a new role into JN mafia games each and every time, and had our very first symp. It was Norway as the immortal Manny Collins, who then proceeded to ID all of the mafia members' characters in thread as a way to try to get their attention, and all hell broke loose from there. lol

That was also back when I insisted on introducing a new role into JN mafia games each and every time, and had our very first symp. It was Norway as the immortal Manny Collins, who then proceeded to ID all of the mafia members' characters in thread as a way to try to get their attention, and all hell broke loose from there. lol

lol!

That's right...man I forgot about that part. You're right though, before that even roleblocker was a rare role...unless Doggin or EY were modding it was usually standard doc/cop on town and 3-4 scum.

Now it's not unusual for everybody to be roled up haha

2-3 is not bad. Truth is fat Rex was awesome. Skinny Rex sucks.

This game defintely needs 2 Rex's.

In fact, I think this game needs a couple of different pairs of players. The Superstar Revis, the Money Grubbing Revis, the Moderately Good Playoff Sanchez, the Absolutely Awful Sanchez, Beast Harris and Lead Foot Harris, Stud Pass Blocker D'Brick and Turnstile D'Brick, etc.

In fact, I think this game needs a couple of different pairs of players. The Superstar Revis, the Money Grubbing Revis, the Moderately Good Playoff Sanchez, the Absolutely Awful Sanchez, Beast Harris and Lead Foot Harris, Stud Pass Blocker D'Brick and Turnstile D'Brick, etc.

Yeah, and like Trip & Fall Eric Smith, and well....

um.......

never mind.

LOOK UPON ME AS I LAUD MYSELF WITH PRAISE FOR BEING THE FIRST TO SUGGEST THIS!!!

Dude it's different.

:biggrin:

And Cancer Holmes has to be a SK

:rl:

LOOK UPON ME AS I LAUD MYSELF WITH PRAISE FOR BEING THE FIRST TO SUGGEST THIS!!!

LOL

Holmes would make more sense to me as a cult leader.

Since that is in effect what a locker room cancer does, they recruit people to buy into their divisive agenda and not the greater good of the team.

Man...there's just so many different directions you can go with using JUST this group of Jets from last season. Add in the couple of twists I decided I 100% want to put in the game, and wow...just a ton.

Couple of cult possibilities, dueling personalities, multiple scum teams, SK, even multiple SKs, millers, symps, lovers and neighborhoods. I want everyone to know all the possibilities, too...so they have no ****ing clue what's going on when the game starts :D

**** all of that. The entire premise behind the game simply needs to be for everyone to kill Mark Sanchez as many times as humanly possible (as he refuses to stay dead). Keep in mind, to start the game, Pac needs to be mod-confirmed as Sanchez.

All I know is that someone better have "butt fumbling" as a night action.

• Upvote 3

Rex Ryan = Unlyncher

:rl:

LOL

Man...there's just so many different directions you can go with using JUST this group of Jets from last season. Add in the couple of twists I decided I 100% want to put in the game, and wow...just a ton.

Couple of cult possibilities, dueling personalities, multiple scum teams, SK, even multiple SKs, millers, symps, lovers and neighborhoods. I want everyone to know all the possibilities, too...so they have no ****ing clue what's going on when the game starts :biggrin:

Your village idiot Sanchez idea was brilliant. Could be adapted by just making Rex an Unlyncher.

**** all of that. The entire premise behind the game simply needs to be for everyone to kill Mark Sanchez as many times as humanly possible (as he refuses to stay dead). Keep in mind, to start the game, Pac needs to be mod-confirmed as Sanchez.

In this scenario wouldn't Pac also be best as Rex? Never able to pull (Hammer) Sanchez?

• Upvote 2