Mafia Season Mod Queue

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a 7 year hiatus, I'm interested in modding again.  It has to be during the shutdown because I can't play or mod from my office computers.  So I'm down for the next few weeks. This is my the

I support any endeavor that prevents you from leaving your parents basement

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any theme requests?  I'm sort of up in the air about what to do my next game on (which will be the first game starting AFTER the middle of July, but not before).  Considering a Pirates of the Caribbean theme with some unconventional design, but don't want to do something everyone isn't in to.

I'd only not want to take themes others have sort of made their own -- such as BG's Wrestlemafia and Star Wars Mafia. 

PotC sounds fun. I've always wanted to try an SEC vs. ACC themed game too.

I think that could actually be interesting....but my extreme disdain for all things ACC would prevent me from being fair lol

POTC seems good. 

Other themes I'd like to see are Portal and Stripperella.

I intend to make those games myself some day if I ever get around to it but if anyone else would like to pick those themes and run with them that'd be cool too.

Does anyone have any theme requests?  I'm sort of up in the air about what to do my next game on (which will be the first game starting AFTER the middle of July, but not before).  Considering a Pirates of the Caribbean theme with some unconventional design, but don't want to do something everyone isn't in to.

I'd only not want to take themes others have sort of made their own -- such as BG's Wrestlemafia and Star Wars Mafia. 

How about 50 Shades of Grey?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That sounds fun Wombat.  I'd probably be down, especially since Sanchez is about to win the starting QB job.

Also, if anyone ever wants to run Imitation Mafia 3, I can give them the fake usernames I have available.  All one needs to do is ask.

• 2 weeks later...

80's game kinda gave me an idea and I'm working on a retarded role madness setup where everyone gets a role based on meta. Alignments would be random though. It would be retarded and swingy as ****. You guys interested?

I forsee a truly obnoxious and stupid post restriction in my near future.

80's game kinda gave me an idea and I'm working on a retarded role madness setup where everyone gets a role based on meta. Alignments would be random though. It would be retarded and swingy as ****. You guys interested?

Yes.

I'm not going to be around this weekend and September 10th and either the weekend of the 21st or the 31st but other than that my schedule is clear and I am ready to play a game of mafia again.