Mafia Season Mod Queue

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep.  Nolder, if you're going to run the next game, make sure it has a solid theme, good scenes, and isn't too ridiculously divergent from the types of games we play around here.  Creativity is cool and all but it should match what makes sense with the theme. 

Edited by Jetsfan80

The game will last 2 months, everyone will nap and no swearing. 

NO THANK YOU. 

Pfff

If I had anything to do with it the opening scene would make Rex blush and there would be blood, death, emo melt downs, and crying.  And that's just covering JiF.

Sweet so AVM is running the next game, with Hess as a guest moderator.  Where's my role PM?

I wish I could.  I love modding, but don't have the time to be a good mod.  Heck, my modding is barely passable when I do have time lol.  I told Leelou earlier today that early April sometime is my target, once I get through the bulk of these cases I'm working on.  

Yep.  Nolder, if you're going to run the next game, make sure it has a solid theme, good scenes, and isn't too ridiculously divergent from the types of games we play around here.  Creativity is cool and all but it should match what makes sense with the theme. 

I actually thought up something last night that I think will be pretty cool and easy to write scenes for.

Easier than Space Jam anyway. And yeah yeah no Lyncher.