Mafia Season Mod Queue

Just read that thread and clearly they haven't seen 80 or BeeGee play of they wouldn't be referring to us as "pretentious".  Blathering idiots would be more apropos.

I resisted the urge to log in and smack them with arrogance and sarcasm.  I'll save that chip for a night where a couple of us go spam them..  and I'm drunk.

Remind me to go on vacation that day.

You guys are pretentious. You're sports fanatics. Comes with the wound-up-testosterone territory.

Again you don't know what you're talking about..

JiF and the Ape are 2 of the most feminine men guys you'll meet.  Sure they puff their chests out to present a masculine persona but get them talking about their feelings and it turns into a scene from Mystic Pizza.

Besides..   you signing up here to tell us how pretentious we are is....  how shall I say.... pretentious.  

Let me know if you need help understanding.

Edited by Pac

JiF and the Ape are 2 of the most feminine men guys you'll meet.  Sure they puff their chests out to present a masculine persona but get them talking about their feelings and it turns into a scene from Mystic Pizza.

Besides..   you signing up here to tell us how pretentious we are is....  how shall I say.... pretentious.  

^^ Sipping on a White Russian listening to Loverboy.

The fact that you've even seen Mystic Pizza is incredibly hypocritical unto itself.

I haven't..  but the fact you know the movie undercuts your criticism.

Did you skip a med old man? You were the one who just claimed knowledge of a scene in Mystic Pizza. It would be ignorance for anyone born in the 1980s to be unaware of the film itself, which launched Julia Roberts onto the Hollywood scene. 

Did you skip a med old man? You were the one who just claimed knowledge of a scene in Mystic Pizza. It would be ignorance for anyone born in the 1980s to be unaware of the film itself, which launched Julia Roberts onto the Hollywood scene.

Julia Roberts is the one with the predator mouth, right?