Mafia Season Mod Queue

Too bad their forum software sucks massive donkey dick.

The only thing I can't stand about JN is that multiple quotes don't work.

As in Person A says something, Person B quotes them and says something else.

If you quote Person B you only get what Person B said not Person A's quote as well.

It can be really obnoxious sometimes when you're trying to follow a conversation because you'll have to go back and check what the person being replied to said.

The only thing I can't stand about JN is that multiple quotes don't work.

As in Person A says something, Person B quotes them and says something else.

If you quote Person B you only get what Person B said not Person A's quote as well.

It can be really obnoxious sometimes when you're trying to follow a conversation because you'll have to go back and check what the person being replied to said.

No.. the worst part is that you can't preselect on a thread to just view 1 user's posts.. Makes casing a terrible pain in the ass

• Upvote 2

I don't know how it works on DM. I do it manually.

It works the same on here and on DM. Basically when you're in a thread, you click the search button at the top right of the page, without entering any text to the search box. And then you get a bunch of options to search by and you punch in the handle of the player in the field that says search by author. But you have to spell the handle correctly, otherwise it won't find anything. Like when you're searching for Verbal's content, make sure you spell asshat correctly.

It works the same on here and on DM. Basically when you're in a thread, you click the search button at the top right of the page, without entering any text to the search box. And then you get a bunch of options to search by and you punch in the handle of the player in the field that says search by author. But you have to spell the handle correctly, otherwise it won't find anything. Like when you're searching for Verbal's content, make sure you spell asshat correctly.

TL;DR

I'm just gonna keep doing it manually.

Thanks though.