Mafia Season Mod Queue

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I do want to and will be modding a game at some point soon.  Just don't want to half ass it and I usually spend hours trying to make it fun.  Still relatively new at my current position (only 3 mos in) so don't want to get too wrapped up in modding a game yet.

If you guys want, I can mod a game of Kingmaker.  It is a mafia variant, but still basically a mafia game.  No bastard, I promise.  If you are interested, I'll post signups and include all the roles - this setup is completely open.

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If you guys want, I can mod a game of Kingmaker.  It is a mafia variant, but still basically a mafia game.  No bastard, I promise.  If you are interested, I'll post signups and include all the roles - this setup is completely open.

Is that anything like Crusher's "Punch Verbal in the face for $1" setup he once proposed?

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

what is kingmaker

23 minutes ago, Pac said:

Verbs game sounds ghey

It is because nobody in their right mind would ever make you King and therefore allow you to make decisions that could influence the game?  If yes, then totally ghey.

If no, then EAD.

:-)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It is because nobody in their right mind would ever make you King and therefore allow you to make decisions that could influence the game?  If yes, then totally ghey.

If no, then EAD.

:-)

Where is your sign up thread? You're such a slacker. 

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Interesting, so there isnt any voting?  The Kingmaker gets to decide who dies and when? 

I'd obvi be the hero:

Hero

You are the Hero of the village! After a long campaign of fighting dragons in distant lands and having sex with beautiful princesses after you rescue them from those dragons, you've returned to your hometown to retire. The town loves you and will fight fiercely to make sure you are not executed! In fact, if the King decides to kill you, the village will rise up in protest of the corrupt King and kill him instead! However, this ability isn't very useful if you're not executed, so you should probably stay quiet about what you can do. Also, Assassins will likely try and kill you above anyone else, so that's another good incentive to stay quiet. Once revealed as the Hero, you may not become King of the realm. You win with the VILLAGE!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2016 at 8:43 PM, AVM said:

After Verb (or if not, the game after that), I'm going to need a co-mod.

I figure if I lock it in now I'll find a way to make time to put together a good game.

On 5/18/2016 at 8:56 PM, Leelou said:

Or I could. It'll probably be when I'm getting ready to play that champs game. :/

BTW, Lee, you might as well go ahead and be AVM's co-mod.  I'm prolly not gonna be doing it.

• Upvote 1