Mafia Season Mod Queue

O RLY?? I thought that was all on us. Wife comes from a a family of two girls........ Her mom has 2 isters and a brother.

The acidic levels of the uhh, path to the eggs can make for a friendly on unfriendly place for male sperm.. Male sperm swim faster but are less durable, we're like the little jeeps with the machine gun on top. Women are the tanks, slow and hard to destroy.. So if the parts are more acidic, all of the male less durable ones die on the march to victory. If it is less acidic, our speed gets to the egg first..

It is all on us. CTM is just telling himself that to make him feel better.

There can't be any boys without the father's Y chromo. I look at my son every day and think, "I made you."

You have a boy and thus had no need need to keep up on the matter. I was surrounded by a family full of women and decided to get to the bottom of it

The acidic levels of the uhh, path to the eggs can make for a friendly on unfriendly place for male sperm.. Male sperm swim faster but are less durable, we're like the little jeeps with the machine gun on top. Women are the tanks, slow and hard to destroy.. So if the parts are more acidic, all of the male less durable ones die on the march to victory. If it is less acidic, our speed gets to the egg first..

Hey, you have girlie sperm. It's okay. Nothing to be ashamed about.

Opposite for me. I come from very large people and my ex comes from very tall people. My two younger kids are thin string bean tall kids and then their is Teh Baby Crusher. hahaha

My child with my current wife looks exactly like her mom. Blonde hair blue eyes and thin. I have no ugly kids cause I only drop jizz in hotties.

Oh don;t get me wrong, I use to pride myself in being able to get drunk enough to bang anything. I just took my jizz with me. LOL

Epic. Definitely going to incorporate that into my next freestyle battle.

Not sure if I want kids (obviously have to find someone willing to bear my children first)...but just not sure I want em. Though I do think about how cool it would be to have a boy to teach to surf and have him surfing with me and stuff.

Not sure if I want kids (obviously have to find someone willing to bear my children first)...but just not sure I want em. Though I do think about how cool it would be to have a boy to teach to surf and have him surfing with me and stuff.

FYI - girls don't marry white boys that have freestyle battles.

Listen to the Doc...

You DON"T want kids. No way, no how. Wanna know why?

Cause you's not done yet. Can;t have kids till your done, have kid before your done and you will **** up your life. They would be fine, cause your sweet Bup-z and would make an awesome Dad. but you would age 15 years quicker trying to do it. Trust the Doc.

honestly, it's tough to say as a parent.. but man, sometimes i think how much easier life would be if I didn't slip one past the goalie

FYI - girls don't marry white boys that have freestyle battles.

Don't call me white, Don't call me white

The connotations wearing my nerves thin

Could it be semantics generating the mess we're in?

I understand that language breeds stereotype

But what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?

I wasn't brought here, I was born

Circumsized, categorized, allegiance sworn,

Does this mean I have to take such sh*t

For being fairskinned? No!

I ain't a part of no conspiracy,

I'm just you're average Joe.

Represents everything I hate,

The soap shoved in your mouth to cleanse the mind

The vast majority of sheep

A buttoned collar, starched and bleached

Constricting veins, the blood flow to the brain slows

They're so ****in' ordinary white

We're better off this way

Say what you're gonna say

So go ahead and label me

An a$$hole cause I can

Accept responsibility, for what I've done

But not for who I am

Listen to the Doc...

You DON"T want kids. No way, no how. Wanna know why?

Cause you's not done yet. Can;t have kids till your done, have kid before your done and you will **** up your life. They would be fine, cause your sweet Bup-z and would make an awesome Dad. but you would age 15 years quicker trying to do it. Trust the Doc.

90% of the people I meet in this world tell me to never get married and are jealous of my life style. I cant see myself having children out of wedlock mostly because of the cost associated with it, so I'd say I have no clue how it will ever happen.lol

Maybe I can adopt a little kid from some wave magnet country who's already a little ripper and reap the benefits of him making the pro surfing circuit. I'll just travel the world bangin the hotties and watch my kid surf getting sessions of my own in between heats.

The connotations wearing my nerves thin

Could it be semantics generating the mess we're in?

I understand that language breeds stereotype

But what's the explanation for the malice, for the spite?

<snip>

westside?

Wigger_diagram_3.JPG

I'm adopted, and that played a huge role in me always wanting kids. If you believe in karma, fate, that sort of thing, I think that's why my kids do look so much like me. My daughter is the first blood relative I ever had; my son, the second. My daughter has just been an amazing thing for me to look at forever. Plus my ex is a whore. Good to have that genetic obviousness.

Good buddy of mine just had his first at 47. You never know in this world.

Yeah, I don't want kids for a while. But that has more to do with teaching middle school. I love them, but I'm more than happy to return them to their real parents at the end of the day. :) I also don't know how much there is to the boy/girl thing ... I've had both boys and girls as my sweetest students and my craziest monsters.

I'm adopted, and that played a huge role in me always wanting kids. If you believe in karma, fate, that sort of thing, I think that's why my kids do look so much like me. My daughter is the first blood relative I ever had; my son, the second. My daughter has just been an amazing thing for me to look at forever. Plus my ex is a whore. Good to have that genetic obviousness.

Good buddy of mine just had his first at 47. You never know in this world.

My father had me at 45. I'm the youngest of 4...by a wide margin. The oops baby if you will. Probably explains a lot, no? lol

My brother had his boy at 41. Little dude will be 5 the 22nd. He's awesome. Says the funniest sh*t, does the cutest things and he's a really good kid. But, he's a handful. I'm worn out after a couple of hours. Now, I'm the #1 Uncle/Aunt, so he runs me ragged when I'm around, but still, very tiresome.

I'm 31...I got time. And I was basically married for 6 years. Had a 4 year live in girlfriend that I was sure I was going to marry. So I've had a taste of that life...and let me just say...I LOVE being single. So glad we never had kids. Couldnt imagine. Life throws curve balls, but marriage and kids are 2 things I'm just not sure about.

Actually I was gonna wait till Tuesday but what the ****, we are having another one. Due in July so my Mafia season will be cut a bit short :)

Find out the sex on Tuesday. BOY BOY BOY BOY

NICE!! Grats dude, can't imagine how excited you are! I'm just getting to that age where good friends are getting married and having kids, exciting stuff

What do you guys think about a Avengers themed game where the Avengers are the scum trying to knock off villans?

I'd like it as much as JiF loves teh Crusher

Well I knocked her up in one month of trying. Must be all the working out I'm doing. My manly sperm is juiced up on Whey Protein.

My kid was a total accident. And he's the greatest thing that's every happened to me. I was an immature, selfish and stupid 25 year old and all of a sudden it was like OH sh*t I'M A DAD. Thankfully I have a good background with my folks instilling proper morals in me and I chose to be a father.

It's work. It blows. I have no life. You guys are probably the only "friends" I have save 4-5 on the east coast. And i wouldn't trade it for a second.

I only say this because I was the type of person to say I never wanted them. I had a very strained relationship with my father until I became a father. My son has healed my family and I'm really tight with my Pops now. I'll be honest I think lots of people say that because it sounds cool. I went to detroit this year for the Jets game, 3 days away from my kid and wife and had a blast but by the end of the 3rd day I was ready to be with them again. Maybe it's just in my DNA and there's no right or wrong in my opinion.

I can't speak from the dad's pov, but I couldn't imagine my life without my kids, especially my daughter (my mini-me.) I chose to stay home and raise my kids, even after the divorce, and that's a choice I'd make differently now. But having them? Never. They are the best thing I ever did.

It's 100% personal choice. I was up in the air about it until I got married and then I was totally committed to having children.

After my son was born 5 yrs ago I couldn't think of any other way. He keeps me alive. God forbid if something happened to him, I'd tell my wife to leave me and then I'd put a bullet in my brain.

Well I knocked her up in one month of trying. Must be all the working out I'm doing. My manly sperm is juiced up on Whey Protein.

No lie, i've had 2 "woops" in my whole life and i have 2 kids. Again, my wife's whole familty is like that.. they're like damn bunnies.. there's so many of them.. even getting together with only aunt's and uncles you have like 40 people there. it's insane

My kid was a total accident. And he's the greatest thing that's every happened to me. I was an immature, selfish and stupid 25 year old and all of a sudden it was like OH sh*t I'M A DAD. Thankfully I have a good background with my folks instilling proper morals in me and I chose to be a father.

It's work. It blows. I have no life. You guys are probably the only "friends" I have save 4-5 on the east coast. And i wouldn't trade it for a second.

I only say this because I was the type of person to say I never wanted them. I had a very strained relationship with my father until I became a father. My son has healed my family and I'm really tight with my Pops now. I'll be honest I think lots of people say that because it sounds cool. I went to detroit this year for the Jets game, 3 days away from my kid and wife and had a blast but by the end of the 3rd day I was ready to be with them again. Maybe it's just in my DNA and there's no right or wrong in my opinion.

It's 100% personal choice. I was up in the air about it until I got married and then I was totally committed to having children.

After my son was born 5 yrs ago I couldn't think of any other way. He keeps me alive. God forbid if something happened to him, I'd tell my wife to leave me and then I'd put a bullet in my brain.

Hey, to each his own. Whatever works for you. I'm not one to pass judgement or try to push my life style on others. I cant even own a dog because I'm so all over the place. lol

Hey, to each his own. Whatever works for you. I'm not one to pass judgement or try to push my life style on others. I cant even own a dog because I'm so all over the place. lol

the christian coalition would never let you get away with that anyway

• Upvote 1

90% of the people I meet in this world tell me to never get married and are jealous of my life style. I cant see myself having children out of wedlock mostly because of the cost associated with it, so I'd say I have no clue how it will ever happen.lol

Maybe I can adopt a little kid from some wave magnet country who's already a little ripper and reap the benefits of him making the pro surfing circuit. I'll just travel the world bangin the hotties and watch my kid surf getting sessions of my own in between heats.

Or you can listen to me and let it happen when your done. Finishing is everything, without finishing you are incomplete. Once your complete you no longer have to worry about it because it will happen.. Listen to Crusher and not only cake you will have but eat it you shall.

Lol that's exactly what I'm saying. You'll know if you want one. Clearly you don't know so enjoy life :D

I'm just saying life doesn't end. Becomes enjoyable in other ways.

Or you can listen to me and let it happen when your done. Finishing is everything, without finishing you are incomplete. Once your complete you no longer have to worry about it because it will happen.. Listen to Crusher and not only cake you will have but eat it you shall.

When Dr Crushlove speaks, I listen.

Lol that's exactly what I'm saying. You'll know if you want one. Clearly you don't know so enjoy life :D

I'm just saying life doesn't end. Becomes enjoyable in other ways.

I feel ya. I'm sure I'd be the same way.

Exactly. Just enjoy surfing and plowing chubsters :D

Thats the other thing that sucks about my ankle. :angry:

Enjoy yourself. If you want one, you'll know.

The world is filled with f'd up fathers, don't need to be another one because you ain't ready.

Word. That would never happen, but I feel ya.

• 2 weeks later...