Checkout this Police beating WOW

visajets

I actually came across the vid this morning. He's 15, and the cops stomped him out like that??? Well, atleast they didnt shoot him 50 times and say that the twinkie he allegedly stole looked like a gun, so this is a downgrade for them. Isnt it innocent until proven guil....never mind, who am I kidding here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwh_aDbDpeg

Wow...who's worse in this situation a child making a bad decision or the cops beating a defenseless boy who is surrendering?

We live in a disgusting world and unfortunately 90% of the people with "power" in this world are the worst.

Cops are 90% scum. Its a shame too. I've met some great guys who are cops...but its over shadowed by the gross majority who are dishonorable thugs who are no worse than our criminals. Its a shame.

Wow...who's worse in this situation a child making a bad decision or the cops beating a defenseless boy who is surrendering?

We live in a disgusting world and unfortunately 90% of the people with "power" in this world are the worst.

Cops are 90% scum. Its a shame too. I've met some great guys who are cops...but its over shadowed by the gross majority who are dishonorable thugs who are no worse than our criminals. Its a shame.

True, this makes the police who are actually trying to serve the people look very bad. Hopefully those good guys arrest these officers. If this kid would have gotten a beat down like this in school they'd be knocking on the doors of those kids looking to arrest them. I know a few good cops myself, but man, this is disgusting.

Archived