Lily Mafia signups

Lily

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The biggest game I've ever modded was 30. I'm not eager to do that again, but up to 24 works fine with me.

I know y'all want to get started now, but I hope you don't mind if we wait the weekend out. I want to give Doggin a chance to sign up. I'm tempted to just sign Verb up, because I know he'll jump in, but I'll wait.

The biggest game I've ever modded was 30. I'm not eager to do that again, but up to 24 works fine with me.

I know y'all want to get started now, but I hope you don't mind if we wait the weekend out. I want to give Doggin a chance to sign up. I'm tempted to just sign Verb up, because I know he'll jump in, but I'll wait.

WOW. That takes balls...I can't imagine 30, that would have to be SOO hectic. How long did it take to get a D1 lynch? Here we'd end up forced to take a random lynch, LOL

Monday sounds great. There is a game of some importance this weekend being played, though I can't remember what teams are in it or why its significant, since the Jets aren't in it.

I have two games ready to go - one Doggin's looked at and one DPR has. I was planning on running the one Doggin looked at, but if he wants to play, it'll be the other one. Either way, it'll be fun. Doggin's not answering emails because he's off at some sporting event this weekend - lucky bugger. I'll know by Monday, I'm sure.

Get to signing up. I'd like 20 players for either game.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. CTM

14. Jetsfan

15. Song

16. Wombat

Alright missy... when do we start? What is the theme... ? Would love to jump right in on Monday. :)

WOW. That takes balls...I can't imagine 30, that would have to be SOO hectic. How long did it take to get a D1 lynch? Here we'd end up forced to take a random lynch, LOL

I can't remember, but day one's on DM are usually about 5 days and I think it was about that. You'd pull it together, I'm sure.

It was only my second game modding, too. Now I know why we don't have games so big. I think it lasted a month or more and by the end, even I was wanting it over.

Alright missy... when do we start? What is the theme... ? Would love to jump right in on Monday. :)

The theme is either Bloody Dreams (murder Vegas style) or Clue. Depends on Doggin. Clue is ...... different than what you're used to.

We'll start Monday. You guys have plans for Sunday anyway, right? :D

Oh dude I WANTZ IT SO BAD

Well as long as I either don't get this job (:() or can get a modding round in before it starts, I'll absolutely run it. If not, I'd gladly pass the theme along to someone else to run, wouldn't want to deprive you guys. Between NY Jets and Star Wars, I've certainly had a fair enough share of running awesome mafia themes.

Well as long as I either don't get this job (:() or can get a modding round in before it starts, I'll absolutely run it. If not, I'd gladly pass the theme along to someone else to run, wouldn't want to deprive you guys. Between NY Jets and Star Wars, I've certainly had a fair enough share of running awesome mafia themes.

Don't break that arm patting yourself on the back.

Sounds like you guys really took a liking to my Pro Wrestling Mafia theme suggestion and ran with it... awesomeness. :D

Between the classic CTM lynching to that pro wrestling stretch in the dead thread, the Transformers game reached mafia pantheon levels.

Since it's a topic... i wonder what the best set up we've had was?

I really don't think I could choose.. had a lot of good ones.. i28's first one stickls out to me cause he only played like 2 games and then came out with a pretty cool setup.. we've definitely had a lot of good ones..

the other forum does awards for the mods... best setup, best scenes.. etc.. have to start remembering better who did what..

running setups, flavor by another person is usually a good idea .. if it's not a standard setup... also, frankly, having 2 mods to keep track of votes helps... our games move so quick counting votes can be a real chore somtimes..

Since it's a topic... i wonder what the best set up we've had was?

I really don't think I could choose.. had a lot of good ones.. i28's first one stickls out to me cause he only played like 2 games and then came out with a pretty cool setup.. we've definitely had a lot of good ones..

the other forum does awards for the mods... best setup, best scenes.. etc.. have to start remembering better who did what..

I guess it's hard to do that IMO. There are sometimes a TON of emotions that come into play for a game. For example. The OZ game for me was incredible. I actually looked forward to logging on and chatting with my scum-mates.

The Thing game was ******* awful in MY mind. Let me explain.

I know now, that they were both good. Especially that I know have 2 games under my belt so I get the work and patience you have to have when modding. But my personal experience skews my view on it. So I'm not saying SMC ran a terrible game. I think the set-up was good and was well done, but perhaps others will see it as ZOMG AWESOME and me not as much. JMO.

running setups, flavor by another person is usually a good idea .. if it's not a standard setup... also, frankly, having 2 mods to keep track of votes helps... our games move so quick counting votes can be a real chore somtimes..

ESPECIALLY with a time zone difference. I couldn't get on till 8 PST which was 11 for you guys.

I guess it's hard to do that IMO. There are sometimes a TON of emotions that come into play for a game. For example. The OZ game for me was incredible. I actually looked forward to logging on and chatting with my scum-mates.

The Thing game was ******* awful in MY mind. Let me explain.

I know now, that they were both good. Especially that I know have 2 games under my belt so I get the work and patience you have to have when modding. But my personal experience skews my view on it. So I'm not saying SMC ran a terrible game. I think the set-up was good and was well done, but perhaps others will see it as ZOMG AWESOME and me not as much. JMO.

YEah, that's why they break it up I think.. I mean transformers was a vanilla set up but turned into a pretty epic game because of how it was played.. there's flavor, scenes, setup.. and then awards for most fun and what not..

Archived