Lily Mafia signups

Lily

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question. If there's no football in 2011, will there be a year and a half of "teh mafia"?

No about 3-5 games in people start to burn out and drop off some. By the pre-season mafia will breakdown with or without football for at least a couple months. Yet, with more DMer's here some games might keep going cause those folk use to multi games all year.

Wouldn't he break the "not allowed to post after you're dead rule" like 80 times though?

of course... he posts in games he's not even playing if his name is mentioned... dude much search "klacko", "klecko", "zippy", "akf" like 30 times a day

So Pac plays mafia like violent stomach growls and light-headedness? Ok now I'm worried.

All you need to know about Pac is this... people will eventually agree with him, not because he said the smarter thing, but because he YELLED LOUDER ON THE INTERWEBZ!!!!111!!!11!!!11!!

...and everyone just gets tired of listening.

Yes. And there must be many, many lists made (or was that slats?)

Are you more or less confused now that Dan's a girl? Be honest.

I know y'all want to get started now, but I hope you don't mind if we wait the weekend out. I want to give Doggin a chance to sign up. I'm tempted to just sign Verb up, because I know he'll jump in, but I'll wait.

Monday's right. Weekends are slow here, anyway. If you get roles and the game thread up on Sunday night, I know I'll check in. Working the midnight shift that night. Otherwise, I'll be up around the same time you are on Monday.

Your all in the family setup was pretty awesome to me. Having 2 different scum teams for the first time brought a whole new level of strategy into the game. It was also my first time being scum and I learned so so much from it. You really start realizing the types of things that scum think about when they play versus how you think as a townie.

That was my first game, and the mafia genius I showed then has yet to be repeated again.

Would it be a bad thing if I only voted off people I didn't like? It'd be hard for me to vote off, say, a JiF, Crusher, or Vicious.

Everybody loves Crush and Vic, but you'll be surprised just how easy it is to vote for JiF.

Archived