4 PSL For sale or Trade

I have 4 psl in Section 126 row 20 as well as 4 in section 124 row 7. I was looking to see if someone was interested in selling there 4 PSL if close to 124 row 7, or possible trading for my 4 in section 126 row 20 and I give you some money.

I also am taking offers for 4 PSL if interested in buying outright and then I would purchase someones elses so I have the Money.

Thank you Let me know if anyone is interested.

Anthony

when and if you sell, can you post the selling price? You may be the first person selling! Interesting to see difference between row 7 and row 20. Also interested in LL EZ if Covered goes for a prem and if dripline seats sell at a loss.

Yea no problem. I really dont want to sell because I like having 8 seats so the whole family and friends can go I just want to get them closer.

I have seen people selling row 24 for 5000-7500 each. I do think Covered and Isle Seats will sell for more as well as low rows.

I see lots of people listing at high prices, but how do you know what they sold for. I do think four together in any good section is a good seller. Even when I bought hard to get more than 3 together in a good priced LL section. Four together in the 2.5k LLEZ or by ten yard line in LGL might be best seller to get over face value. They were best value.

I see lots of people listing at high prices, but how do you know what they sold for. I do think four together in any good section is a good seller. Even when I bought hard to get more than 3 together in a good priced LL section. Four together in the 2.5k LLEZ or by ten yard line in LGL might be best seller to get over face value. They were best value.

I have the best seats in the stadium, how much will you offer me? ;)

I have the best seats in the stadium, how much will you offer me? ;)

Where and how much for seats? Sections 142/135 or 110/116 Row one 10K PSL on aisle one seat from 15k seats to me would be best seats. Or maybe 111a or 115a row one next to coaches club in 15k seats, only a few seats in that row one, almost like a private box.

Unless seats are super special I don't understand how any will have much of a prem when Jets still have seats left and you don't have to pay all cash up front and they most likely would throw in free parking to make it work.

Jets even have seats around row ten in corners of LL left. Good 2.5k seats I can see selling for extra cause they have none left.

Where and how much for seats? Sections 142/135 or 110/116 Row one 10K PSL on aisle one seat from 15k seats to me would be best seats. Or maybe 111a or 115a row one next to coaches club in 15k seats, only a few seats in that row one, almost like a private box.

Unless seats are super special I don't understand how any will have much of a prem when Jets still have seats left and you don't have to pay all cash up front and they most likely would throw in free parking to make it work.

Jets even have seats around row ten in corners of LL left. Good 2.5k seats I can see selling for extra cause they have none left.

I am in 111A on the railing to the CC halfway up (the best view of the game)

I honestly feel like I have the best seats in the house.

I am in 111A on the railing to the CC halfway up (the best view of the game)

I honestly feel like I have the best seats in the house.

Those are great seats. Last year when I was obsessing where to sit and listing open locations almost daily I think I listed those seats, I considered buying the pair on the rail by CC. In the end the the $290 a ticket price (ticket price + PSL) was too rich for my blood but those are super great seats. Back when sections 142 and 135 were 15K there were lots of seats on aisle by 140/137 those were also great seats. But you have sun and Jets!! Enjoy.

BTW the Alcohol free section 224b 2.5K section still has seats left!!! Any cheapskate tea-totaler can still get a great seat cheap!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for $4,500 each PSL. If anyone is interested Let me know ASAP!! I am trying to buy the guy in front of my other seats and he does not want to trade.

I'll buy all four of them for $2,500.00 each, and not a penny more..

After all.. That's what you paid for them last year.

$10,000.00 would really help you out in buying the four seats in front of your seats, in section 124, row 7!!!

I'll buy all four of them for $2,500.00 each, and not a penny more..

After all.. That's what you paid for them last year.

$10,000.00 would really help you out in buying the four seats in front of your seats, in section 124, row 7!!!

NO WAY, im going to keep them If I do not get 3750 (15000 totoal), They are paid off and I dont really need to have my tickets together would love it but oh well and also the Jets have Great opponents this year so I need all 8. The Tickets I am going to buy they are selling for more than 20000 in the same PSL range so I need to get some kind of profit as will they.

Sorry man, I would really love to trade and do money but you dont seem to have a PSL.

If you want we can talk about you guying games for the season if you dont want to spend the money on the PSL for that price....

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will Also concider selling all 8 PSL for 21000 or 7000 and if you own jets ticket you can take the 13000 left owed to your own payment plan of choice.

4 in sec 124 row 7 aisle and 4 in section 126 row 20.

Will sell all 8 together

Or row 20 for 8500-9500

or Row 7 aisle for 14750

• 3 weeks later...

As of End of July or begingin of august This offer will be for with out the tickets at face value and also be for the following year. If anyone is interested you have a month before I sell the tickets to a broker for a profit.

Row 20 8250-9000 for 4 PSL plus tickets of 5250

or

Row 7 aisle for 14500 for 4 PSL plus tickets of 5250

I will do both for 20500 and total tickets of 10500.

Hey Jersey Boy is back good luck with your PSL sales. I see you have them on Craigs list now, next year we have SB lottery so maybe with Tebow and SB prices may go way up.

Tell your friends 17a and 227 over at TGG Hello from Row One Jet Fan. They have a wonderful love/hate relationship with me!!!!!!! They love to hate me. The mere mention of me will set off a long discussion. Maybe tell them Rowonejetfan bought your PSLs for double face!!!!! HA HA

Seriously, good luck, you will do fine with your PSLs.

Hey Jersey Boy is back good luck with your PSL sales. I see you have them on Craigs list now, next year we have SB lottery so maybe with Tebow and SB prices may go way up.

Tell your friends 17a and 227 over at TGG Hello from Row One Jet Fan. They have a wonderful love/hate relationship with me!!!!!!! They love to hate me. The mere mention of me will set off a long discussion. Maybe tell them Rowonejetfan bought your PSLs for double face!!!!! HA HA

Seriously, good luck, you will do fine with your PSLs.

LOL ok sounds good!! That is what I am debating worste case I wait it out and sell the tickets to a broker for profit each year.

Do you know anyone intersted??

I have them on Ebay too gotta get people to look at them. I have alot of people looking to split them up into 2s and not trying to do that.

It looks like I will be selling to a broker. I have only found people interested in 2 not 4.

I will be selling PSL and Playoff tickets through out the year and will restart next year for PSL + season tickets and Superbowl lottery option to all PSL holders ONLY.

Thank you and good luck to everyone.

• 6 months later...

Selling 4 PSL section 126 row 20 now for $6,250 TOTAL. This includes all fees and you can pay the jets directly via credit card or cash.

Great deal if someone in upper deck wants an upgrade or if someone wants jets season tickets!!

These are close to where Tailgate Joe tailgates. (Just trying to entice others to buy). :)

• 4 weeks later...

These are close to where Tailgate Joe tailgates. (Just trying to entice others to buy). :)

Thank you,  If I can not find someone to buy them at these price I may either:

1) sell season tickets at face value for whole season.....125 a game x 10 games x 4 tickets = $5000        (If anyone on here is intersted)

or

2) Default on my account and keep my other 4 PSL.

I will also sell PSL in sets of 2!

I don't know what will happen, but i am at the point where the cost for a season is the problem, now that I do not go to hardly any games. What have you heard?

Archived