Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

Well, since its all calmed down, we've been on vacation in England and she is feeling much better about herself, due to counseling and other means. There is nothing there anymore and we've moved on. Now, if the league and players will just get back to work, we can see our Jets be what they are touted to be.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 46, and my daughter just recently started bringing other 17 year old girls around the house. If anything, this is when I should be allowed to start dating 17 year olds. My opportunity hasn't been this good since high school. A lot of these girls hate their fathers, just like the chicks I always date.

The honesty of this post makes me want go water my tomato's. LOL

Well, since its all calmed down, we've been on vacation in England and she is feeling much better about herself, due to counseling and other means. There is nothing there anymore and we've moved on. Now, if the league and players will just get back to work, we can see our Jets be what they are touted to be.

COUNSELING? REALLY? FOR WHAT?

LOL!

I think 17 will be allowed in the new CBA and Sanchez will be grandfathered in.

Anyway......... its not like she needed a cut man in her corner like Lawrence Taylors dates do.

Slats, you keep thinking like that your gonna have an ankle bracelet soon.

Just another meaningless piece of drama. People really care more about what other people do with their lives, than what they themselves do. Live your own life, people. 17 is pretty much 18 and fully sexually developed, regardless.

Gah, this season needs to start.

Well, since its all calmed down, we've been on vacation in England and she is feeling much better about herself, due to counseling and other means. There is nothing there anymore and we've moved on.

Glad to hear it, she got a little adventurous one New Year's Eve and then she was all over the internet. In the not-too-distant future she'll be laughing about this.

Just another meaningless piece of drama. People really care more about what other people do with their lives, than what they themselves do. Live your own life, people. 17 is pretty much 18 and fully sexually developed, regardless.

Gah, this season needs to start.

My life stinks. I must live vicariously through others, especially slutty 17yr olds and their QB f#ck buddies

Any good bangs out there? One night stands w/ older millionaires? I hear Euro's love a good sex party.

Archived