Mark Sanchez and a 17yr old?

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. BTW, there's confusion as to where anything "happened." Sanchez lives in NJ. The lawyer is from California. But Eliza says in her facebook page that she met Sanchez "in the city." People in LA don't talk about LA that way. People in the Tristate area talk about Manhattan as "the city."

This happened in NY/NJ where Eliza is 100% legal. The lawyer must be a relative or family friend.

If you really know about Mark Travis John Sanchez you know that when Mark was at USC he was falsely accused of attempted date rape by a USC coed. Mark was suspended from the USC football team from April to June while this little accusation was investigated by the LAPD. You can read the full story on Wikipedia, just search for Mark Sanchez. I was living in LA at the time, and the news media got a hold of it for about a minute. Seems that there was a couple next door who heard nothing and were friends with this girl. She showed no signs of attempted rape, didn't scream out, didn't seem upset when they vacated the rooms later that night. She later recanted. No apology ... nothing.

Now this. You know, there's a ton of ways someone could get hold of a picture of Mark's bedroom. He's not bothering to deny or make comment about this because, once again, it's bull. I go back to the "reporter" from Azteca TV in the Jets locker room. I took offense, not to any comments made to her, but to her demeanor and choice of "attire". There's a whole crew of women reporters on ESPN (for example). All of those women dress well. This girl was dressed like a little chippy on the Venice Boardwalk hunting for guys. What could she possibly expect? If my 21 yr old daughter were to dress like that and go into a locker room and then complain to me, we'd have a little mommy daughter chat...but then she's not stupid.

Then we have that incident with Brett Favre. So 2 years later it occurs to this woman to take offense. Really? And Favre has to pay $50,000 for not cooperating with the commish. I don't blame him. Another one that wants 15 minutes of fame.

As a woman I take offense to this kind of false accusation. When there is something that actually happens for real it won't be taken seriously. Mark is a good looking guy (yes he is fellas). He's got a few bucks. But he comes from a family that doesn't need his money. His oldest brother is a lawyer, his middle brother is a mortgage broker, and his father is a retired LAFD captain. His father made sure that his boys got an education (Mark has bachelor's degree in communications from USC, which he got in 3 1/2 yrs) and grew up with discipline. This is not an immigrant family, they've been here 3 generations. This is a family who is living the American dream. Please let's cut the publicity on this, don't give it place.

The lawyer here has clearly told these folks to cut the crap or he'll sue. Hope he does. And tell Mark his best answer is "NO COMMENT". I'm not buying this.

Word travels fast these days which makes things scary. Just think of the impact of her posting this on her Facebook wall. If it is public, how many people that can see that in one week.

Now I have no idea what happened or didn't happen. I certainly hope this is nothing. But regardless the internet can make these things spread like wildfire which rarely helps matters, especially when the facts are not known either way.

As they say in law school, read the statute. If it's in the state of Nueva York, applicable RE-age of consent NY Penal Law-

130.05 Sex offenses; lack of consent.

1. Whether or not specifically stated, it is an element of every

offense defined in this article, except the offense of consensual

sodomy, that the sexual act was committed without consent of the victim.

2. Lack of consent results from:

(a) Forcible compulsion; or

(B) Incapacity to consent; or

© Where the offense charged is sexual abuse, any circumstances, in

addition to forcible compulsion or incapacity to consent, in which the

victim does not expressly or impliedly acquiesce in the actor`s conduct;

or

(d) Where the offense charged is rape in the third degree as defined

in subdivision three of section 130.25, or sodomy in the third degree as

defined in subdivision three of section 130.40, in addition to forcible

compulsion, circumstances under which, at the time of the act of

intercourse or deviate sexual intercourse, the victim clearly expressed

that he or she did not consent to engage in such act, and a reasonable

person in the actor`s situation would have understood such person`s

words and acts as an expression of lack of consent to such act under all

the circumstances.

3. A person is deemed incapable of consent when he or she is:

(a) less than seventeen years old; or

Our boy is okey dokey, if embarrassed. He is also not the first man ever so fooled by a young woman is such circumstance.

Dumb ******* athletes need to keep their disgusting penises in their tighty whities until they see some ID, either way 17 is legal in NY so its a non story.

Why won't someone run up on that AJ Deulerio douche and put two in the back of his head? The guy is an absolute scumbag that leeches off other people for a living.

I am not sure if that was the girl that Deadspin is referring to or not. Just to be safe, and out of respect of her being a minor, I ask that her name not be posted in here.

We have no idea what the severity is here and google has a way of making this stuff permanent. Thanks.

**** her, she wasnt a minor when she spread her legs. She wants to exploit her sexual escapades for attention on that sh*t website, she deserves to be put on blast.

I hate to put a damper on the moral outrage, but Mark Sanchez is only 24.

That means, worse case scenario, that a 24 year old is going out with a 17 year old. Early twenties is going out with late teens.

Not just totally legal, but not even particularly unusual. In fact, if you live in a small town and check the wedding announcements of the local newspaper, you will likely come across couples of similar ages tying the knot.

By the way, Elvis started dating Priscilla when he was 24 and she was 14. She left Germany, where her father was stationed, to be with The King while she was still in high school. Apparently nobody was talking about arrests back then. They got married a few years later.

There is no story here.

If you really know about Mark Travis John Sanchez you know that when Mark was at USC he was falsely accused of attempted date rape by a USC coed. Mark was suspended from the USC football team from April to June while this little accusation was investigated by the LAPD. You can read the full story on Wikipedia, just search for Mark Sanchez. I was living in LA at the time, and the news media got a hold of it for about a minute. Seems that there was a couple next door who heard nothing and were friends with this girl. She showed no signs of attempted rape, didn't scream out, didn't seem upset when they vacated the rooms later that night. She later recanted. No apology ... nothing.

Now this. You know, there's a ton of ways someone could get hold of a picture of Mark's bedroom. He's not bothering to deny or make comment about this because, once again, it's bull. I go back to the "reporter" from Azteca TV in the Jets locker room. I took offense, not to any comments made to her, but to her demeanor and choice of "attire". There's a whole crew of women reporters on ESPN (for example). All of those women dress well. This girl was dressed like a little chippy on the Venice Boardwalk hunting for guys. What could she possibly expect? If my 21 yr old daughter were to dress like that and go into a locker room and then complain to me, we'd have a little mommy daughter chat...but then she's not stupid.

Then we have that incident with Brett Favre. So 2 years later it occurs to this woman to take offense. Really? And Favre has to pay $50,000 for not cooperating with the commish. I don't blame him. Another one that wants 15 minutes of fame.

As a woman I take offense to this kind of false accusation. When there is something that actually happens for real it won't be taken seriously. Mark is a good looking guy (yes he is fellas). He's got a few bucks. But he comes from a family that doesn't need his money. His oldest brother is a lawyer, his middle brother is a mortgage broker, and his father is a retired LAFD captain. His father made sure that his boys got an education (Mark has bachelor's degree in communications from USC, which he got in 3 1/2 yrs) and grew up with discipline. This is not an immigrant family, they've been here 3 generations. This is a family who is living the American dream. Please let's cut the publicity on this, don't give it place.

The lawyer here has clearly told these folks to cut the crap or he'll sue. Hope he does. And tell Mark his best answer is "NO COMMENT". I'm not buying this.

Great post and good point of view.

That means, worse case scenario, that a 24 year old is going out with a 17 year old. Early twenties is going out with late teens.

Not just totally legal, but not even particularly unusual. In fact, if you live in a small town and check the wedding announcements of the local newspaper, you will likely come across couples of similar ages tying the knot.

Exactly. Plus, she was in a club. Sorry, she's a hot looking young lady who was in a club. One would have to believe she was over the age of 21 to be in that club.

Non-story. Marks response should be just that. She was in the club, I thought she was 21.

This is just an attempt by the media to take the focus away from Ben's rapes during the Super Bowl...now they can say "see all QB's are horny so it's ok" to deflect attention away from Ben. Am I serious? Not really but the media doesn't have any juicy stories to write about since Tomlin is so bland.

The lawyer's letter says something about Connecticut law.... so she may be from there, or it happened there

She is from Connecticut and she's legal there as well. Sanchez lives in NJ and 17 is legal there as well.

Age of consent in Conn & NJ is 16. In NY its 17.

sounds pedo to me

in parts of mexico it's 12, does that mean we cool with pervy athletes using thier fame and fortune to diddle 13 year olds?

Don't project your pervy fantasies on others, Mr. I google searched for Michelle Ryan's & Eliza Kruger's cooch.

They met in a NY night club. She's 17 and obviously had a fake ID to get in. To act like Sanchez was prowling High School cafeterias is ridiculous.

Don't project your pervy fantasies on others, Mr. I google searched for Michelle Ryan's & Eliza Kruger's cooch.

They met in a NY night club. She's 17 and obviously had a fake ID to get in. To act like Sanchez was prowling High School cafeterias is ridiculous.

Of course it is, he's an NFL QB.. He doesn't need to prowl school yards, just show up to "sign autographs" and he's in..

Archived