Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

This game is based on the Parker Brothers version of the board game Clue.

clue_board_1986_smallenlarged.jpg

There are nine rooms: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ball Room, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library, Study, and Hall. Each night you will vote on a room to spend the following day in. Every room has an event; every event has a trigger, which you may or may not hit. Some events will benefit you, some will hurt you, and some may do neither. Unlike a previous game of mine, you may vote any room any day, including staying where you are, or a room you have been in already. All nine rooms are available to be voted every day.

Rules:

• You may not quote any part of any private communication I have with you. This includes PM’s, QT boards, or IM convos.

• You may not talk off thread unless you have been specifically told otherwise. This includes “general discussions” of topics currently in play in this game. This includes “poking” PMs to ask another player to post. If you have concerns about the other players, discuss those concerns with the mod, not the players.

• I don’t care if you edit posts, but please note, others will, and you will be looked at with suspicion

• This is a hammer game. When the hammer vote is cast, we stop counting votes and unvotes. Period.

• If no majority is reached by the deadline, there will be a random lynch. ALL players will be potentially vulnerable to the random lynch.

• Lynch votes must be bolded and I’d like them to be in caps or red font.

• You must unvote before voting again. Again, bold it please.

Expect the unexpected when it comes to roles. I may have included some from the mafiascum site and I may have included some that Runin or I made up that AREN’T on the mafiascum site. DPR even suggested a couple of new ones, which I may or may not have used. I guarantee that I didn’t use the same old set of roles that you are used to, being that I still haven’t determined what those are. *smile*

Above all – Have fun!

We start with night 0. Please vote for which room you want to start the game in. The room with the most votes wins – no majority needed.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. Crusher

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I planned to vote for the kitchen, but now that the Crusher is in there there's no way that I'll fit. So I'll vote for the Library instead.

and a high liklihood of losing a hand should you get too close to the fridge..

Each day, you will vote on a room to spend the day in.

Question about this - you said we are starting in Night 0, and voting a room now. Is this the only time we will vote for a room in night phase, or is this a typo? I assume we vote at night for where we spend the following day, then during day vote for lynches right?

Question about this - you said we are starting in Night 0, and voting a room now. Is this the only time we will vote for a room in night phase, or is this a typo? I assume we vote at night for where we spend the following day, then during day vote for lynches right?

That's exactly right. Let me see if I can edit that.

Archived