Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Sorry, JiF, but that post wasn't you being blunt, it was you being a dick. You can dislike a guy without being rude to him.

(side note - avoiding more days of JiF-JVoR drama is another reason I'm happy to vote JiF off.)

Yea. That was completely uncalled for, don't care what your schtick is.

Hey, guess what. I dont give a ****. How bout that. I dont know him, he doesnt know me. Its the interwebz and he's a prick. I said my peace, dont really care if you guys think it was mean or rude or whatever. Its how I feel.

I'm fine with it and co-exist and play the game. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel much better now.

Vote me off...I dont really care.

Unvote

Vote JiF

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My confidence in JiF being scum, and in my vote on him, grows stronger every minute. Lies, sloppy play, bitchy fake tirades, what's not to like?

Sorry, some of you may not like this, but I feel like I got to do it because I will be limited today, wont be around tonight and we have a deadline pending.

I'm a part of the town. I will choose 1 person this evening and that person will die randomly at some point in the game very similar to I28, if I dont, there is a 50% chance I will die in their place (which I dont quite understand in terms of how I'd die in someone place that I didnt chose)...but thats my role.

Cool part is, if I'm feeling like I made a bad choice, and say I picked a really powerful role and we find that out later, I can ask to die in their place.

Yeah, and I'm a f***ing robot that can predict the future, and I predict you end up dead scum. This entire post is just a middle finger to everyone. Even if this abortion of a role is real, what exactly is your incentive to reveal, 6 votes away from getting lynched? I still don't what the f*** is going on but this post REEKS.

Yeah it was mostly fake. Was having fun. Sorry

But I really do h8 that arrogant **** JVOR. He's a little know it all bitch who makes up fake accounts of girls he claims he dates to show off for a bunch of dbags that could care less. So that part was genuine, hes a fag that I can't stand. Athena of mafia homofagqueer bait. Hate that ****. But whatevs. I won't late my hate for his know it all stand in the way of my love for the mafia.

Unvote i28

Vote Jvor

Sorry lily on phone can't highlight. Will try later if I can. Hopefully u will let this count

Hey a$$hole, why not make your hissy fit vote when you have the TIME to actually get on a computer and put it in bold? This is so freaking sloppy.

Its quite clear that you either: 1) lied about what you did or did not know earlier in the game, OR 2) have been spending a large part of your time skimming, which seems to be a red flag for scum.

Either way its blatantly obvious to me that its time for you to die.

Call it what u want bro. It is what it is. I think a lot of people have similar roles. And I think u r scum. But I hate Jvor so I want him to die first.

yeah ya know what I'd be raging pissed too if I went as far to have my girlfriend around here and someone was pulling that sh*t. I'll be honest I like to play here more b/c I like the people than the game. But that type of sh*t I'm not cool with.

Show me where I said something mean about his supposed gf. Just question the validity. If she's real, she's a very sweet girl and JVOR did well for an a$$hole. You might be a chick for all I know.

Quick update. 6 more to end this crap.

Vote count:

I28 (5) – JC, BG, Slats, Brett

Jif (6) – Hess, Wombat, JF80, Doggin, SMC, JiF

JVoR (1) – Vic

Jetscode (2) – AVM, Dan X

BG (1) – Gato

CTM (1) – JVoR

Not voting: Barm, Song, Verbal, Pac, CTM, Sharrow, I28

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

I don't usually fight the ladies but if you keep it up it's go time.

Well you said you wanted the attention, I was just giving it to you *looks innocent*

I won't be voting out jif either. JVOR has been pinging me since the beginning and I think that his reactions to reveals and his role fishing are scummy to me.

VOTE JVOR

Hey, guess what. I dont give a ****. How bout that. I dont know him, he doesnt know me. Its the interwebz and he's a prick. I said my peace, dont really care if you guys think it was mean or rude or whatever. Its how I feel.

I'm fine with it and co-exist and play the game. Just wanted to get that off my chest. I feel much better now.

Vote me off...I dont really care.

Unvote

Vote JiF

It's a community and the least you can do is have a little respect for people. If you just use the excuse that it's the interwebz we might as well be a bunch of savages and just avoid normal rules of common courtesy.

I like both of you and if you got other sh*t going on that's stressing you out I get it, I've been there. There's little to no need to lash out like that.

It's a community and the least you can do is have a little respect for people. If you just use the excuse that it's the interwebz we might as well be a bunch of savages and just avoid normal rules of common courtesy.

I like both of you and if you got other sh*t going on that's stressing you out I get it, I've been there. There's little to no need to lash out like that.

This.

And Vic - why is your vote still hanging out on JVoR at this point?

Whatever, you've done the same sh*t. All I said was I didnt like him and made some rude comments. He does is subtly and its o.k. but I'm more brunt and I'm the a$$hole. Whatever.

I'm staying in for now. You can vote me if you guys want, etc. I'm fine to continue playing normally.

@JiF just make it civil. We don't like each other. fine. Just stop with the personal comments and I won't make any either.

I've already said that I would be.

Because I'm still trying to play the game as normal and felt JVoR is top suspect. I want to vote JiF out of principal for what happened.

Fair enough - but we're now 6:15 from deadline, and you're sitting with a solo vote (well, 3 now, I think, with JiF and Song) on a player you haven't gotten any traction on for days. I'm perfectly willing to take a hard look at JVoR tomorrow, but I don't think we have time to build a train on him, let him reveal, and then react to the reveal, all before deadline. Since we know JiF's role isn't town-critical and that it stands a good chance of killing an extra townie, lynching him is the smart play here, IMO. If nothing else, JiF flipping town confirms Integrity's bona-fides, without wasting a cop investigation and without fear that he may be a godfather.

I've cooled down. Sorry to distract again. Getting stressed out at work and saw another snide comment by JVOR that made me lash out.

Unvote JiF

Vote JVOR

I wont let me hate get in the way. Dan X, if I said something to offend you, I apologize.

Whatever, you've done the same sh*t. All I said was I didnt like him and made some rude comments. He does is subtly and its o.k. but I'm more brunt and I'm the a$hole. Whatever.

I've already said that I would be.

And why do you think I said I understand. I have also realized when I've been a complete ****head and have apologized accordingly. I know you're a good dude. Don't act otherwise.

so what we've got now is 3 reveals already and we're 6 hrs from deadline...

if we run up jvor i'm thinking he'll have something to reveal as well..

I believe jif is innocent, more so then the otehr 2 in fact, but i'm wondering if it makes sense to continue forcing more reveals when we're going to back off all of them anyway.

Fair enough - but we're now 6:15 from deadline, and you're sitting with a solo vote (well, 3 now, I think, with JiF and Song) on a player you haven't gotten any traction on for days. I'm perfectly willing to take a hard look at JVoR tomorrow, but I don't think we have time to build a train on him, let him reveal, and then react to the reveal, all before deadline. Since we know JiF's role isn't town-critical and that it stands a good chance of killing an extra townie, lynching him is the smart play here, IMO. If nothing else, JiF flipping town confirms Integrity's bona-fides, without wasting a cop investigation and without fear that he may be a godfather.

Doggin, I gotta run but I WILL change my vote when I get back if things don't change. Be back at 6.

they're roels are the same except for the bullet proof thing. I suspect one of them is lying, either to draw a NK attempt or selfishly scare one off..

since there's 2 of them, I am liking the idea that we kill one to kangfirm the other..

Wow, what a ****ed up mess. Tough to disagree with the point brought forward by doggin. I still think all of my concerns with I28 are legit, but now they all apply just as much to JiF as they do I28. When you consider I28 has the bulletproof claim on top of that and was the first claimant (making him the less likely of the two to be scum with such a unique, complicated role) he definitely has the more value to keep around of the two.

Unvote

Vote: JiF

And why do you think I said I understand. I have also realized when I've been a complete ****head and have apologized accordingly. I know you're a good dude. Don't act otherwise.

I said me peace,I'm over it, I've apologized to who I think deserved one.

Voting JiF because of his tirade on JVOR alone? Stupid. Voting JiF on his overall sloppy and disingenuous playing, apparently above and beyond what we could expect out of him on Day 1? Smart.

My play hasnt been sloppy really. I missed the whole confirmation that you did indeed kill SMC. I guess I was the only one...but it was an honest mistake.

My reveal, is 100% honest truth. I'm town aligned. I think my role serves a purpose because I can die in place of someone that maybe I made a mistake on. In the long run, it might help the town. If you dont find my role useful, then vote me off.

I do think its funny that Doggin is ready to vote of all the confirmed innocent and not focus else where. Take my a$$hole nature out, it doesnt make a whole lot of sense. The scum shooting pool is smaller because of my reveal. But whatevs. Do what you must.

Archived