Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

There's nothing masculine about me, but I know what you're saying, hon.

there really wasn't a way to make that joke without dissing you, i figured the way i phrased it came closest... the first version was, yeah, except this time it's two chicks.. lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a ****ed up mess. Tough to disagree with the point brought forward by doggin. I still think all of my concerns with I28 are legit, but now they all apply just as much to JiF as they do I28. When you consider I28 has the bulletproof claim on top of that and was the first claimant (making him the less likely of the two to be scum with such a unique, complicated role) he definitely has the more value to keep around of the two.

Unvote

Vote: JiF

Its actually stupid point and you're stupid for following.

Someone certainly seems to be having a heavy flow today.

Sorry. Just cuz he's doggin doesn't make him right. Your scum pool is smaller but Unr willing to kill a townie. It's not smart don't care what the rationale.

But what do I know? I suck but win every other game I'm in.

Just saying...I DO NOT like that sayiing. Very scummy in my opionin.

Whatever dude. I'm walking the tight rope of trying not to copy my PM word for word.

Lily gave me permission to say the title of the role as she called it: I am a member of an angry mob, I win with the town.

they're roels are the same except for the bullet proof thing. I suspect one of them is lying, either to draw a NK attempt or selfishly scare one off..

since there's 2 of them, I am liking the idea that we kill one to kangfirm the other..

I dont think I28 has a bullet proof...I think he's just trying to stick around longer. That why I said I bought half the role right after he revealed saying I didnt think he was bulletproof...because I have the same role minus that.

And I dont think we are the only ones...thats why there is resistance to voting me off and acceptance of his reveal. Lily wouldnt have incorporated me being able to die in place of my N1 pick if there was no use for it in the set up later.

Whatever dude. I'm walking the tight rope of trying not to copy my PM word for word.

Lily gave me permission to say the title of the role as she called it: I am a member of an angry mob, I win with the town.

Ugh, dont think you should have revealed that part...but I'm part of this "mob" too. Hence why I've been saying, I dont think we are the only ones...which again points right at Hess/JVOR, people who were trying to figure out more about my role.

You called me a chick man. WFT???

(Cries in the corner with tissues)

I was actually pretty pissed off back there though. Sometimes the interweb can sneak up on ya I guess.

Honestly, didnt think it would have such a backlash. I just said I didnt like someone obviously sensationalizing for effect, but whatevs. You never know how some people are going to respond to sh*t...which is why I really dont give a ****.

I dont think I28 has a bullet proof...I think he's just trying to stick around longer. That why I said I bought half the role right after he revealed saying I didnt think he was bulletproof...because I have the same role minus that.

And I dont think we are the only ones...thats why there is resistance to voting me off and acceptance of his reveal. Lily wouldnt have incorporated me being able to die in place of my N1 pick if there was no use for it in the set up later.

is there any benefit to having 2 of you around, in your opinion?

Sorry I've been catching scum vibes from you throughout but on a whole have felt you were town. What's funny is dumbass JiF thinks I'm scum because of you whom I haven't even voted for. Letting it sink in, really hearing whether JiF is scum or town doesn't matter I feel better about you with his reveal.

they're roels are the same except for the bullet proof thing. I suspect one of them is lying, either to draw a NK attempt or selfishly scare one off..

since there's 2 of them, I am liking the idea that we kill one to kangfirm the other..

If only one of them is lying, it would have to be JiF - no way I28 blind-squirreled his way into fake-claiming a role that was both that complex and actually in the game.

Obviously there is...why would she gives us roles that effect the game later on. We are both part of a mob, who can chop down the mafia with our power. Just dont see why you would incorporate this into the game if there wasnt a benefit for having which I why I think Doggin's logic is flat out stupid.

Plus, eventhough I suck, I'm a winner. Voting off winners on day 1 is never smart.

Ugh, dont think you should have revealed that part...but I'm part of this "mob" too. Hence why I've been saying, I dont think we are the only ones...which again points right at Hess/JVOR, people who were trying to figure out more about my role.

Honestly, didnt think it would have such a backlash. I just said I didnt like someone obviously sensationalizing for effect, but whatevs. You never know how some people are going to respond to sh*t...which is why I really dont give a ****.

TBH there's, for whatever reason, been a dark tone throughout this game (besides Vic's great news). Everyone seems to have something going on, You're saying things so bluntly it's somewhat odd and hard to read. If I thought for a moment it was even the slightest tongue in cheek I wouldn't even blink.

Sorry I've been catching scum vibes from you throughout but on a whole have felt you were town. What's funny is dumbass JiF thinks I'm scum because of you whom I haven't even voted for. Letting it sink in, really hearing whether JiF is scum or town doesn't matter I feel better about you with his reveal.

No, thats not why I think you are scum. I think considering there is a mob, and you and JVOR were trying to get more info on the reveals and many were very accepting of it, that you are not part of this mob or town and have a higher potential than any other players for being scum based on your reactions to our reveals.

Right now, I think you and JVOR are scum and I think Doggin is most likely some type of 3rd party or scum but most definitely not good for that town considering the stupidity he is trying to push.

If only one of them is lying, it would have to be JiF - no way I28 blind-squirreled his way into fake-claiming a role that was both that complex and actually in the game.

More stupidity...I revealed a similar role before he said he was part of a mob.

Only in that the two of them know they can trust each other, since they know the "Angry Mob" is town. I'm pretty sure I've pegged a third member, too.

But the more of them we have around, the more likely it is extra townies die (either 75% chance of townie death if they shoot, or 50% chance of their own townie death if they do not). Given the odds, I would not shoot today unless your role has some other benefit (like the partial bulletproof) that makes you more useful to keep around than any other random roleless townie (since, after shooting today, that's essentially what you'd be). Either way, I'd rather lynch JiF to 100% confirm and avoid the likely extra townie death than lynch someone else today.

Of course, at this point, we can't trust any other angry mob reveals. Monkey - it would have helped to keep the role name to yourself; it could have been used to confirm a third claimant.

I'm not going to comment on the personal crap beyond saying come on, guys. Hope not to lose anyone because of all this garbage.

Anyways, unvote.

If pushed to choose between I28 and JiF, I do agree with Doggin that I'd rather go with JiF. I'm going to try and get back better with you guys tonight, and I really do apologize. It seems like if it's not one thing it's always another.

No, thats not why I think you are scum. I think considering there is a mob, and you and JVOR were trying to get more info on the reveals and many were very accepting of it, that you are not part of this mob or town and have a higher potential than any other players for being scum based on your reactions to our reveals.

Right now, I think you and JVOR are scum and I think Doggin is most likely some type of 3rd party or scum but most definitely not good for that town considering the stupidity he is trying to push.

Then even more reason I would want you dead if you are going to just shoot me anyway b/c you'd be shooting town.

what i'ms aying is that it's possible one of them is lying about bulletproof.. either jif is and isn't saying, or monkey isn't and is just trying to stick around longer. They literally seem to have the same role except for that, i would think they'd all have similar powers, but i guess it's nto written in stone they would..

Obviously there is...why would she gives us roles that effect the game later on. We are both part of a mob, who can chop down the mafia with our power. Just dont see why you would incorporate this into the game if there wasnt a benefit for having which I why I think Doggin's logic is flat out stupid.

Actually, I'd incorporate it into the game to balance out other roles that would otherwise favor the town, by increasing the likelihood of multiple townie deaths night 1 or later on. The only way you can affect the game later is by swapping yourself for your target.

Two problems with that, for us:

1) If I'm mafia, killing you becomes 2 for 1. You die, and so does your target (since you can't swap out with him if you're already dead);

2) Even if you survive to swap, your N1 shot in the dark kills 1 more townie (you) than would be dead if we just lynch you today.

It's a numbers game, JiF - and keeping you alive skews the numbers towards the scum, not the town.

So we may have a bunch of vigilantes all maybe taking shots on the first night? That's not a good thing. I hope some of you holster it up and take your chances with the 50/50. That JIF/JVOR thing seemed completely staged to me, but apparently its legit.

what i'ms aying is that it's possible one of them is lying about bulletproof.. either jif is and isn't saying, or monkey isn't and is just trying to stick around longer. They literally seem to have the same role except for that, i would think they'd all have similar powers, but i guess it's nto written in stone they would..

Ah. Got it. I doubt JiF would hold back the bullet proof if he was. But I also don't have any trouble assuming they got slightly different roles.

Actually, I'd incorporate it into the game to balance out other roles that would otherwise favor the town, by increasing the likelihood of multiple townie deaths night 1 or later on. The only way you can affect the game later is by swapping yourself for your target.

1) If I'm mafia, killing you becomes 2 for 1. You die, and so does your target (since you can't swap out with him if you're already dead);

2) Even if you survive to swap, your N1 shot in the dark kills 1 more townie (you) than would be dead if we just lynch you today.

It's a numbers game, JiF - and keeping you alive skews the numbers towards the scum, not the town.

That's a good point. You should holster and take your chances tonight, JIF.

I'm honstly stuck here cause I find jif's reveal to be the most legit*, but it kinda confrims the ape, and the other guys a claimed cop and we can't challange that one.

I'm really kind of stuck here in that do I vote to lynch someone whose roled and that i think is a townie, or do we try and run up another train when every instinct i have tells me it's going to result in just another reveal, more indecision and a smaller pool for doc hunting..

*as i said earlier, he had already said he'd be gone tonight, could've easily dissappeared and counted on us not to lynch without a chance to reveal

I don't think it matters at this point - its the name of the role. You included a nuance in your description that I pointed out that makes me believe your reveal. The fact that people are still trying to vote you for game related reasons is definitely interesting...

We've seen significantly scummy play all of day one... and now people are campaigning to kill revealed townies, that are essentially confirming each other.

I'm honstly stuck here cause I find jif's reveal to be the most legit*, but it kinda confrims the ape, and the other guys a claimed cop and we can't challange that one.

I'm really kind of stuck here in that do I vote to lynch someone whose roled and that i think is a townie, or do we try and run up another train when every instinct i have tells me it's going to result in just another reveal, more indecision and a smaller pool for doc hunting..

*as i said earlier, he had already said he'd be gone tonight, could've easily dissappeared and counted on us not to lynch without a chance to reveal

Wait so JIF reveals with the same role as me, after me... and his is more believable?

Wait so JIF reveals with the same role as me, after me... and his is more believable?

I'm talking about the circumstances of the reveal.. and besides, you two pickle kissers have confirmed one another already by adding details that you both agree on..

I don't think it matters at this point - its the name of the role. You included a nuance in your description that I pointed out that makes me believe your reveal. The fact that people are still trying to vote you for game related reasons is definitely interesting...

We've seen significantly scummy play all of day one... and now people are campaigning to kill revealed townies, that are essentially confirming each other.

I think the whole you guys have to shoot tonight or take a 50/50 shot of dieing pollutes this a bit. Also, killign one confirms the other and the cop can look elsewhereas doggin said. Not saying I agree, but it's not as simple a decision as you are making it out to be.

I'm talking about the circumstances of the reveal.. and besides, you two pickle kissers have confirmed one another already by adding details that you both agree on..

So help me understand, now that you have 3 revealed townies why 2 of them are still being considered as lynches? This makes zero sense.

I'm going back to my top 3.

UNVOTE - VOTE DAN X

She is basically an inactive, but an inactive that did distance herself from my train with a very sure sounding conviction about my alignment, and did put Jetscode at L2.

So help me understand, now that you have 3 revealed townies why 2 of them are still being considered as lynches? This makes zero sense.

That is one of the most asinine arguments I've ever seen. Are you suggesting we just keep going around and try to lynch every player in the game until someone finally doesn't reveal as a townie? Actually, why don't we just ask really nicely for the scum to just identify themselves right now so we can go ahead and lynch them.

No - they've confirmed they're either both innocent or both scum (or JiF is scum but I28 is not). Other than that . . .

FWIW, I'd be willing to vote for Wombat or Slats, after JiF.

This.

Haha! What happened to Vic? Or Dan X? They used to be your top suspects!

You guys do what you want, but I think you should probably just let the monkey, JiF, or Dan NK me. :lol: It's gonna happen.

I'm dropping out. It's not worth it to me to be in a game with a person that continues to personally attack me and my girlfriend. I Pmed lily to replace me.

I can't believe you guys are serious. It's a shame. I like you both, in a ball-busting, mafia kinda way.

so what we've got now is 3 reveals already and we're 6 hrs from deadline...

if we run up jvor i'm thinking he'll have something to reveal as well..

I believe jif is innocent, more so then the otehr 2 in fact, but i'm wondering if it makes sense to continue forcing more reveals when we're going to back off all of them anyway.

I was saying this before JiF's reveal...

Agree here, too. The chimp was more suspicious to me before JiF's reveal, followed by the monkey confirming JiF. Not sure what I think about I28's semi-bulletproof, either, unless JiF is holding back something additional about his role - which is fine with me for now.

Then even more reason I would want you dead if you are going to just shoot me anyway b/c you'd be shooting town.

Who said I was shooting anything? And if the game evolved which made me change my decision, I could give my life instead.

Look back, my immediate response to I28 was he didnt have a bulletproof but the other portion.

You're wrong because you dont know what my choice is tonight. You have 2 confirmed townie's based off the language we both agreed upon, voting us, is stupid. Bottom line. And you're right, its a numbers game, and your odds to now hit scum have increased.

Its 100% legit. The only debate now is if the bullet proof is real or not.

It did matter, I'm not going to say why in case the scum misses how, but I have no clue why people are now trying to vote us. It definitely interesting. I think those fishing/digging before my reveal, JVOR/Hess, is the decision today. I think Doggin pushing, is a 3rd party. JMO.

That is one of the most asinine arguments I've ever seen. Are you suggesting we just keep going around and try to lynch every player in the game until someone finally doesn't reveal as a townie? Actually, why don't we just ask really nicely for the scum to just identify themselves right now so we can go ahead and lynch them.

Thats a really simple minded way to look at things BG. Its day 1, you have 2 confirmed townies, it makes total sense based on the language that was confirmed between us.

Archived