Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

Its not an argument you jackass... its a question, posed to one specific person. I wanted the logic king to elaborate more on whatever the eff he's talking about, cause from what I can tell he's working pretty hard right now to sell JIF as an okay reveal, but me not so much.

Why would CTM's undertone be that out of the 2 reveals, we shouldn't believe the bullet-proof player... hmmmm.... see what I'm sayin?

Pretty simple, your roles seem identical, except for that 1 thing... I was wondering if you added that keep yourself alive, or jif left his off to draw a NK

on the otehr part, I don't know what to tell you. I thought the timing and circumstances around jiofs reveal were the most believable of the three. I also said his reveal vouches for you. This isn't rocket science.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was typing my post up while you were changing your vote. Which I see you've done again. :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're about 1,500 posts into the game Slats... I changed my vote from you to Jetscode before his reveal and that was it, and I think I've voted 3 times since the reveal.

That's about 5 total votes in the span of 1,500 posts... really nothing to roll your eyes at. At this point you aren't even scum hunting, hell you aren't even playing the game. You are dropping in every couple pages to offer commentary on my playing style, nothing more.... no insight about the game. NONE.

Look at you keeping your vote hidden on me you pussy... all your attention on me, hoping to slide through D1 without ever mixing it up with anyone else or offering any input on the game. About as scummy as it gets. Guess what I'm going to do for you...

UNVOTE - VOTE SLATS

You know what's kinda ironic, after my first game when you lectured me with your "friendly" advice about being too myopic, I said screw him and all them and started playing the way I do now.

You know what I've learned? You cry when I only vote one person - you cry when I vote more than one. I think you just like to ******* cry.

Totally agree here. Pure crap. And then the bs about lynching someone will prove someone else innocent, that's pure crap.

Shhhh don't question Doggin. I'm sure this will somehow surely prove us to be scum. JVoR has played completely shady. I'm actually fine with making an agreement that if JVoR isn't scum you can all speed lynch me the next day.

Holy sh*t I just realized AVM is playing this game.

You guys figure it out. I think it's crap we're lynching JiF for being an a$ and I don't really want any part of it. JVoR is my pick for scum.

I agree.

If we're lynching one of I28 and JiF to confirm the other, I think JiF is the better scum hunter (no offense, monkey boy). Yes, I28 threw in this added quasi-bulletproof thing, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd think this gang would all have equal powers.

Still not excited about running up another late train for another last minute reveal as this deadline approaches, either.

That's why I'm keeping my vote where it is for now.

Yeah, we're about 1,500 posts into the game Slats... I changed my vote from you to Jetscode before his reveal and that was it, and I think I've voted 3 times since the reveal.

That's about 5 total votes in the span of 1,500 posts... really nothing to roll your eyes at. At this point you aren't even scum hunting, hell you aren't even playing the game. You are dropping in every couple pages to offer commentary on my playing style, nothing more.... no insight about the game. NONE.

Look at you keeping your vote hidden on me you pussy... all your attention on me, hoping to slide through D1 without ever mixing it up with anyone else or offering any input on the game. About as scummy as it gets. Guess what I'm going to do for you...

UNVOTE - VOTE SLATS

You know what's kinda ironic, after my first game when you lectured me with your "friendly" advice about being too myopic, I said screw him and all them and started playing the way I do now.

You know what I've learned? You cry when I only vote one person - you cry when I vote more than one. I think you just like to ******* cry.

And your spastic voting is helpful?

I typed my last post before I saw this one, but my position and current vote stands. You suck at this game. Having you around is a distraction, not a benefit to the town.

I agree.

If we're lynching one of I28 and JiF to confirm the other, I think JiF is the better scum hunter (no offense, monkey boy). Yes, I28 threw in this added quasi-bulletproof thing, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd think this gang would all have equal powers.

Still not excited about running up another late train for another last minute reveal as this deadline approaches, either.

I seriously cannot recall being so exhausted after a day 1. Look past the bullsh*t of the JiF blow-up and just look at other people. Scum has GOT TO BE laughing their asses off at this, what better than reveals and town being too distracted to scum hunt.

CTM's play has now crossed over to scummy... his first ping was belching out that "another cop should reveal" and now I'm getting the impression he is saying that the JIF reveal, even though it followed mine, is more believable in hopes of influencing a lynch on me - because I'm the one that is bulletproof.

Unvote

Vote CTM

Wombat - I haven't liked your play all game, but I'm starting to think its not scummy... its just corny, no offense.

wow.. you are thick, and now have achieved your normal day 1 goal of voting or FOS'ing everyone.. I'll try one more time..

At the time of your reveal I wasn't exactly buying it. You had platyed scummy and it was an awfully conveinant reveal for you as it was unverifiable. I was leaning towards not voting you, but was very wary.

Jif's reveal, the timing and the circumstances scream innocent to me. The fact that he claimed the same role as you, makes your reveal seem more legit. Got it? I really dont know how I could be anymore clear then that, I think you're both innocent.

Pretty simple, your roles seem identical, except for that 1 thing... I was wondering if you added that keep yourself alive, or jif left his off to draw a NK

on the otehr part, I don't know what to tell you. I thought the timing and circumstances around jiofs reveal were the most believable of the three. I also said his reveal vouches for you. This isn't rocket science.

Its fine... I didn't like the undertone of what you were saying, but I could paint the picture it was scummy or that you were seeing who would bite. At this point, there are way too many "good" (LOL) players that are getting away with doing nothing for 1,500 posts. At least you are trying...

UNVOTE - VOTE SLATS

lol..

curious, if a vote is needed to hammer jiof, will you make it, or are you 100% sold on his innocence?

I agree.

Shocking.

I've taken one vig shot in my entire mafia career, and I hit scum - but you and I are a lot better at this game than most people. laugh.gif

I think his role is more dangerous to the town than not, and really, really don't want to run anymore trains with anymore reveals (real or not) today.

vote: I28

Sorry dude, even though I tend to believe you, I believe this is the best move for the town.

Cover your bases - you believe me, but vote me. Riiight.

The semi-bulletproof thing is a very valuable town attribute. If he's cleared as a townie (Doggin's desire to have him investigated), and the scum is afraid to waste their NK (night kill) attempt on him, he can be an important player at endgame. Trouble for me is that keeping him around requires him taking a shot at someone tonight (statistically, a 75% chance he hits town), or he avoids the shot, and has a 50% chance of dying anyway. Meanwhile, we run up another train and get another reveal that we have to figure out what to do with.

Making the case that I'm valuable to the town, but still voting me... riiiight.

today was a fukin' dumpster fire. I just hurt my brain reading through all that crapola.

- I don't understand why keeping both of these claimed roles is good for the town. If they both live tonight there's a good chance one or both of them die or they shoot wildly into the crowd and kill a couple townies.

- I do see the logic of confirming one of our roles via lynch and removing a player from the lynch pool. Especially in the case of these 2 who like living dangerously and will always be lynch candidates.

- I DON'T see the point of starting another train and having another person claim. It's pretty clear to me from the way people are posting that there are more roles out there. Every other train besides JiF or I28 would require 7-9 people to switch their votes and all agree on the same person in the next 2 hours and 45 minutes. Not gonna happen.

- I don't trust JVoR OR VIC. Vic voting JVoR and peacing out is lame because that lynch simply is not happening today.

I WANT TO KILL BARM....... but that's not happening either.

I think we can achieve a few things by killing one of our angry mob... we confirm the other, don't cause another 11th hour reveal, end some drama (real or perceived), and most importantly end this ridiculous day 1.

VOTE JIF

if you're who you say you are sorry bro but times almost up and I just don't see an alternative.

Cover your bases - you believe me, but vote me. Riiight.

Making the case that I'm valuable to the town, but still voting me... riiiight.

In both instances I made the case that I think your role is dangerous to the town. You need reading comprehension for monkeys.

BookMonkeys.jpg

If you don't get lynched today, do me a favor and target me tonight. It'll prove me right losing a valuable town member (like me) in exchange for keeping around an idiot (such as yourself).

I agree with everything in this post, except I'm kind of hurt because I am not a boy *pouts* Not sure about the doggin part, but I agree about JVOR and Hess at this point in the game, though JVOR moreso. I agree with the bret not being on your train is weird, from what I've seen, but not overly weird I guess.

Seriously, I'm just wondering what you and JiF are talking about. What did I do with JVOR again. Please explain in detail. I'm not being a smartass either I would just really like to know what you two are talking about.

I don't really have jvor on my list of top suspects, so it's hard for me to go there in the first place. We don't even know if he's going to show back up and we don't know what role he'll claim (assuming he does). I'm willing to go after pac or vic, but I think we have the same issue there. Just practically don't think there's any better choice then voting for jif atm, regardless of his innocence. It likely saves another innocent player as he's not going to holster it tonight.

VOTE JIF

lol..

curious, if a vote is needed to hammer jiof, will you make it, or are you 100% sold on his innocence?

I believe him about 99%. Here is why:

Sorry, some of you may not like this, but I feel like I got to do it because I will be limited today, wont be around tonight and we have a deadline pending.

I'm a part of the town. I will choose 1 person this evening and that person will die randomly at some point in the game very similar to I28, if I dont, there is a 50% chance I will die in their place (which I dont quite understand in terms of how I'd die in someone place that I didnt chose)...but thats my role.

Cool part is, if I'm feeling like I made a bad choice, and say I picked a really powerful role and we find that out later, I can ask to die in their place.

I suspect with I28's reveal, that I'm not the only one with a role like this. That said, those who were very curious about I28's role, have pinged my dar. Namely Hess. Me thinks a townie would get it and me thinks hes not a townie hence why he ddint get it...throw JVOR in that mix too.

With the deadline pending, those are my favorite choices but obviously we'd have to move fast.

One thing I28 didnt tell you guys, that I will, I'm 100% town aligned.

The part in bold blue - assuming his role was worded the same way as mine, I was confused as well. It was worded funny, I typed out a PM to Lily to ask her to clarify and then it clicked and I got it. So this to me, tells me he read basically the same PM as me.

The part in bold purple - this is another part of the role, that I chose to leave out - because I had already guessed in convo with Lily that there was more than just me in this "angry town mob."

I am still aggressively putting my cases and votes out there because, despite Slat's faggy crying, I have to decide what to do with this one-shot. If I was desperate to save my hide, I'd consider voting JIF, but I gleaned enough from his reveal to trust it. Yes, he hasn't been paying attention and has contradicted himself, but his reveal resonates as legit with me.

Holy sh*t I just realized AVM is playing this game.

You guys figure it out. I think it's crap we're lynching JiF for being an a$$ and I don't really want any part of it. JVoR is my pick for scum.

Sorry, man. I really am (and to Lily and everyone else as well).

Also thought I had voted last time, Vote: JiF

The part in bold blue - assuming his role was worded the same way as mine, I was confused as well. It was worded funny, I typed out a PM to Lily to ask her to clarify and then it clicked and I got it. So this to me, tells me he read basically the same PM as me.

The part in bold purple - this is another part of the role, that I chose to leave out - because I had already guessed in convo with Lily that there was more than just me in this "angry town mob."

I am still aggressively putting my cases and votes out there because, despite Slat's faggy crying, I have to decide what to do with this one-shot. If I was desperate to save my hide, I'd consider voting JIF, but I gleaned enough from his reveal to trust it. Yes, he hasn't been paying attention and has contradicted himself, but his reveal resonates as legit with me.

I don't think there's another practical choice, but I appreciate the point. Assuming jif flips town, that'll be a good indicator that your are (also, i believe there's 1 more of you, at least)

Here's what I think. You take that ******* gun and blow somebody's head off tonight. You've wasted too much time and energy this game to go out on some lame 50/50.

In both instances I made the case that I think your role is dangerous to the town. You need reading comprehension for monkeys.

BookMonkeys.jpg

If you don't get lynched today, do me a favor and target me tonight. It'll prove me right losing a valuable town member (like me) in exchange for keeping around an idiot (such as yourself).

Lovely little WIFOM for me... not scummy at all... I might just accommodate you.

Here's what I think. You take that ******* gun and blow somebody's head off tonight. You've wasted too much time and energy this game to go out on some lame 50/50.

he's going to shoot.. If jif is scum, he's likely to be as well and would have no reason to holster. If jif is innocent, he becomes a very valuable town pawn and should by no means risk his life.

I don't think there's another practical choice, but I appreciate the point. Assuming jif flips town, that'll be a good indicator that your are (also, i believe there's 1 more of you, at least)

Yeah, see this is what I don't understand... If he flips scum, then what? (I really doubt he is scum, but humor me.)

he's going to shoot.. If jif is scum, he's likely to be as well and would have no reason to holster. If jif is innocent, he becomes a very valuable town pawn and should by no means risk his life.

Ah, yeah... that's what I expected to hear. I don't see ANY rationale for drawing that conclusion. JIF copied my reveal, so please provide the premise for this conclusion...

Get a shovel, some lime and a couple Hefty bags... cause I'm gonna rain bullets like Slats rains vag tears....

Vote count:

Jif (12) – Hess, Wombat, JF80, Doggin, SMC, JVoR, BG, Verbal, Brett, Pac, CTM, AVM

I28 (3) – JC, BG, Slats

JVoR (3) – Vic, Song, JiF

BG (1) – Gato

Slats (1) – I28

Not voting: Barm, Sharrow, Dan X

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

That's the hammer. Scene coming soon. Sorry they won't be as great as Vic's, but I think they'll do.

Vote count:

Jif (12) – Hess, Wombat, JF80, Doggin, SMC, JVoR, BG, Verbal, Brett, Pac, CTM, AVM

I28 (3) – JC, BG, Slats

JVoR (3) – Vic, Song, JiF

BG (1) – Gato

Slats (1) – I28

Not voting: Barm, Sharrow, Dan X

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

Deadline Thursday 8PM MST/10PM EST

That's the hammer. Scene coming soon. Sorry they won't be as great as Vic's, but I think they'll do.

Gato did end up going back and unvoting, voting slats. Glad this day is over.

Ah, yeah... that's what I expected to hear. I don't see ANY rationale for drawing that conclusion. JIF copied my reveal, so please provide the premise for this conclusion...

Cause you confirmed he brought up points that you didn't mention that we're also in your PM? you've both basically tied yoruselves very tightly to one another.

I suppose we can debate whether the angry mob is multifactional, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it..

You said your 99% on him, why are you worried about this?

Lovely little WIFOM for me... not scummy at all... I might just accommodate you.

If I'm really your #1 choice for scum (as evidenced by your latest useless vote), then I'm the one you should target.

I signed up for another game on Myndjack -so I'll be playing next week- and it would be fun to laugh at you for being a moron.

I've got to agree. I know JiF's kinda been off, but he'd essentially be selling out I28 at the same time. I kind of have a hard time buying that.

Cause you confirmed he brought up points that you didn't mention that we're also in your PM? you've both basically tied yoruselves very tightly to one another.

I suppose we can debate whether the angry mob is multifactional, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it..

You said your 99% on him, why are you worried about this?

Cause I'm wrong a lot... hahhahahahahahah :P

Get a shovel, some lime and a couple Hefty bags... cause I'm gonna rain bullets like Slats rains vag tears....

Your choice I suppose. I don't think slats is scum but I don't have the gun. Your call. I'm also gonna say even if you are scum hats off for toughening it out on the most brutal day I've been a part of.

Archived