Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

It reopened briefly around 10:30 and everything was here and working, then it crashed again and returned missing an hour or two of posts.

Heh. Major fail... it looks like the Jets refused to let the Titans interview Callahan, probably would have been good for site traffic.

As for this game, its probably for the best that some people got a time out.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. Major fail... it looks like the Jets refused to let the Titans interview Callahan, probably would have been good for site traffic.

As for this game, its probably for the best that some people got a time out.

Probably. I'm drunk now. Too much sh*t going on and little tings I let slide got to me.

I want to poop on you.

Listen. I'm tires of this game. I can see this being the last mafia game I ever play. I'm tired of the same people pilling the same sh*t over, and over again. You have been horribly wrong yet people drop on their knees when you speak. I can make a good case and one of the elites says otherwise and everyone follows.

It's sh*t. And I ******* hate it. You wanna make a case on me, fine. I will not fight for a simple reason:

It doesn't matter.

You're doggin. If it's CTM, you, or any other of the elites everyone will just be like HERP A DERP OK. **** it. I try playing well and smart and I'm still always at the same spot. ******* dumb.

I hate how flawless you believe yourself to be and if you want to think me a dick whatever. I know I have friends here that see me as a good guy and person.

I am actually town though :P Not to say you don't have a good case against me. I kind of have the feeling you're town too, or else doing the best acting job i've ever seen. I can see why it's frustrating. People distrust the sh*t out of me from the jump and it's frustrating since it's purely because I won as scum once or twice.

I'm probably in a situation where you were in earlier because I like both of you and emotions seem upped for whatever reason.

Heh. It's frightening that you are probably one of the least emoghey players...

That would be incorrect... One time He Man and I as scum proposed a deal to the SK when CTMotional was town. He threw a pathetic hissy fit, said it wasn't fair, and vowed to take the next game off.

After I stopped laughing I told him to gfh.

That would be incorrect... One time He Man and I as scum proposed a deal to the SK when CTMotional was town. He threw a pathetic hissy fit, said it wasn't fair, and vowed to take the next game off.

After I stopped laughing I told him to gfh.

Not exactly the way i remember it, although I did get pissed that you guys were trying to make deal with the SK that shut my team out... and then got mad at myself for letting an idiot like you piss me off.. but it was all due to being too competitive, not because you hurt my feelings

besides you did it just last game so shut your cock sucker you homo swine

Not exactly the way i remember it, although I did get pissed that you guys were trying to make deal with the SK that shut my team out... and then got mad at myself for letting an idiot like you piss me off..

besides you did it just last game so shut your cock sucker you homo swine

partially true.. I did get pissed last game but only once and I just left to cool off.. the other crap I was throwing out there was by design and for effect.

part about EY is true though... I like following my own rulez.. or Dogginz.

Damn you JN for robbing us of such brilliant contributions of mine towards this thread last night like Vic's smelly vagina and the hurt feelings of twats. DAMN YOU!!!

I saw that you were able to reply to my posts in the thing in the upper right, but I never got back into the thread to read them... I'm sure they were brilliantly witty.

partially true.. I did get pissed last game but only once and I just left to cool off.. the other crap I was throwing out there was by design and for effect.

part about EY is true though... I like following my own rulez.. or Dogginz.

I also like to follow my own rules... and Doggin's... people whose rules I don't like to follow: Vic and, well umm... I guess that's it.

I saw that you were able to reply to my posts in the thing in the upper right, but I never got back into the thread to read them... I'm sure they were brilliantly witty.

I certainly feel for you. That must be such a heart-breaking tease to know that such inspiring genius was once just a click away, but the cruel fates robbed you of that divine experience.

This song PERFECTLY describes Day 1:

Today seems like a good day

to burn a bridge or two

the one with my old wood creaking

that would burn away right on cue

I try to be not like that

'cuz some people really suck

some people need to get the axing

chalk it up to bad luck

I know a drugstore cowgirl

so afraid of getting bored

she's always running from something

so many things ignored

I might do that stuff if

it didn't make me feel like sh*t

I'm on some old reality tip

so many trips in it

Beautiful disaster

flyin' down the street again

I tried to keep up

you wore me out and left me ate up

now I wish you all the luck

you're a butterfly in the wind without a care

a pretty train crash to me and I can't care

I do I don't whatever

I know a drugstore cowgirl

so afraid of getting bored

she's always running from something

so many things ignored

I try to be not like this

but I thought it'd make a good song

there's nothing to see shows over

people just move along

Beautiful disaster

flyin' down the street again

I tried to keep up

you wore me out and left me ate up

now I wish you all the luck

you're a butterfly in the wind without a care

a pretty train crash to me and I can't care

I do I don't whatever

i don't think it's day yet, is it? Did lily post something that was remvoed with the rest of the posts?

I have no idea because the posts have been lost. It's whatever gets the most votes (without needing a majority) or a majority is reached. She said people had 24 hrs to put in night actions so we have awhiles anyway.

Some sh*t went down at work yesterday. I took it out on doggin. While I can appreciate the teasing just wanted to say sorry. sh*t got out of hand last night. I drank too much and I NEVER drink like that anymore. Feeling stupid here and in life in general today, I chose not to act like a nature adult so once again. Sorry.

Doggin- I am sorry for focusing in on you and making something big out of nothing.

Additionally if it will make it hard to play with me due to this I'll bow out.

Newsflash, none of you are as smart as you think you are, and none as stupid as you act.

This.

Folks, I'm not sure what has been going on recently here. I come to JN and play (more so than other sites recently) because you all are solid players that are active and have fun. You like to make fun of each other, but it's usually tongue-in-cheek.

I really don't think there's a single bad player in this game. Trust me, that isn't the case on other sites. Vic, I'm not sure where the meltdown came from, but it's not warranted. If I had to pick 1 player to have on my team if I'm scum, I'd pick you. Ridiculous instincts as scum, like Doggin said. Wouldn't that make you an "elite" player? We all have strengths and weaknesses in this game.

Similar with JiF. Really good townie, but not sure where the meltdown came from. I wonder if the hype to play mafia was so great that you are all overdosing on it a bit in this game. We'll fit a lot of games into the offseason, so don't worry. Take a game off to cool down, or politely ask to be replaced - it beats emo meltdowns that can have a lasting effect.

Anybody that says they don't care what we all think is a damn liar. We are all competitive - that's why we are playing this game and watch pro sports. Let's just follow the golden rule a little more closely, eh? Not golden shower, Pac. Weirdo.

Oh, and vote: study.

Some sh*t went down at work yesterday. I took it out on doggin. While I can appreciate the teasing just wanted to say sorry. sh*t got out of hand last night. I drank too much and I NEVER drink like that anymore. Feeling stupid here and in life in general today, I chose not to act like a nature adult so once again. Sorry.

Doggin- I am sorry for focusing in on you and making something big out of nothing.

Additionally if it will make it hard to play with me due to this I'll bow out.

Don't worry about it, Vic.

Archived