Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hess what happened to you? You used to be a lover not a fighter... Jif has corrupted your pure heart just as he has many others here. We need to get him out of this game asap before he ruins Gato and 80 too.

haha.. i'd like to string jif up with the ascott he wears around his neck..

Hess what happened to you? You used to be a lover not a fighter... Jif has corrupted your pure heart just as he has many others here. We need to get him out of this game asap before he ruins Gato and 80 too.

Thy heart is still pure brett. However consider it lightly wrapped with the black veil and scotch tape of revenge as far as Pacturd is concerned.

Thy heart is still pure brett. However consider it lightly wrapped with the black veil and scotch tape of revenge as far as Pacturd is concerned.

Cease and desist with this vendetta or your destruction won't be as easy as last time.

Question about this - you said we are starting in Night 0, and voting a room now. Is this the only time we will vote for a room in night phase, or is this a typo? I assume we vote at night for where we spend the following day, then during day vote for lynches right?

There are nine rooms: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ball Room, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library, Study, and Hall. Each night you will vote on a room to spend the following day in. Every room has an event; every event has a trigger, which you may or may not hit. Some events will benefit you, some will hurt you, and some may do neither. Unlike a previous game of mine, you may vote any room any day, including staying where you are, or a room you have been in already. All nine rooms are available to be voted every day.

What the hell are you talking about?

Digress Monkey. Digress.

Hess, I changed that wording after his question.

Room:

Kitchen (13) – Crusher, JiF, I-28, Sharrow, 80, JVoR, Dan X, Vic, Verby, SMC, Pac, Brett, Hess

Ballroom (2) – Slats, Jetscode

Billiard Room (1) – CTM

Library (5) – Barm, Song, Wombat, AVM, Gato

Lounge (1) - BG

Kitchen it is! You may now lynch someone.

There are nine rooms: Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Ball Room, Conservatory, Billiard Room, Library, Study, and Hall. Each night you will vote on a room to spend the following day in. Every room has an event; every event has a trigger, which you may or may not hit. Some events will benefit you, some will hurt you, and some may do neither. Unlike a previous game of mine, you may vote any room any day, including staying where you are, or a room you have been in already. All nine rooms are available to be voted every day.

Digress Monkey. Digress.

You ******* idiot.

She originally wrote "Each day you will vote on a room to spend the following day in." Which is exactly what I quoted right here and then she went back and fixed it, which is what you are looking at.

Trying a little too hard aren't you?

FOS MONKEY SEZ HESS CAN EAT A PENIS

Sorry. I left this out. Crusher, can you edit my first post to add the player list? Thanks. I saved a spot for Doggin, so he may still be joining us, if he wants, too. The # needed for lynch will be in my vote counts.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC

6. I28

7. JiF

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. Crusher

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

22. Barmacral

Lily, who's in this game and how many does it take to lynch? And why did the scum want to come to the kitchen so badly?

Thanks!

heh.. been wondering if perhaps scum would want to get to a particular room or not, have to wait and see what the "event" is before putting on the tinfoil hat though..

Archived