Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the room, I would suggest we stay away from the corners this time, maybe they are the ones with the negative events like the kitchen cause of the secret passages. vote:library sounds good to me, getting an investigation as the event there could make sense.

Lol, who cares about instincts or whatever else was said earlier, that right there is what makes you elite, Vic. Best dick jokes on the site by far.

Thanks Sharrow. I do have killer instincts when it comes to dick jokes. I like to handle my dick jokes with a firm grip and a smooth delivery.

Oh God damn it. You'd think by now I would've learned how to dodge small penis jokes.

lmao - funny stuff

For the room, I would suggest we stay away from the corners this time, maybe they are the ones with the negative events like the kitchen cause of the secret passages. vote:library sounds good to me, getting an investigation as the event there could make sense.

Good point. What the hell are the corner rooms again?

Thanks Sharrow. I do have killer instincts when it comes to dick jokes. I like to handle my dick jokes with a firm grip and a smooth delivery.

Vic: "By the way JVoR, I got a piercing over there. I'm not going to tell you where but I will give you a hint -- it wasn't on my nose or my ear and it was one of my balls."

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC [D1 - DEAD in Kitchen, townie]

6. I28

7. JiF [D1 - LYNCH, angry townie mob]

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. SMC/Crusher [sMC took over for Crush]

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

22. Doggin

23. Barmacral

@ LilyMOD - there were a bunch of posts lost last night, and none of us know if the day phase has begun or if we are still in night???

Also, I'm not sure if that is the correct list or not above... but I updated it with death stuff, most of our mods do that for us. (Not saying you have to... :) )

I'm dead in the mafia? Good. The mafia is dead to me.

Too many queer bait clicks keep it from being enjoyable who follow their idols like scared children.

Dane Cook has left the building for good. Not that it matters. I suck at this game.

Peace

I know you don't mean me, I don't have any friends.

Hope you're not serious, come back, and kill the monkey in some fashion.

@ LilyMOD - there were a bunch of posts lost last night, and none of us know if the day phase has begun or if we are still in night???

Also, I'm not sure if that is the correct list or not above... but I updated it with death stuff, most of our mods do that for us. (Not saying you have to... :) )

She didn't start the day phase last night. We had 24 hours from the end of the day yesterday to get in night actions and vote for a room.

Some sh*t went down at work yesterday. I took it out on doggin. While I can appreciate the teasing just wanted to say sorry. sh*t got out of hand last night. I drank too much and I NEVER drink like that anymore. Feeling stupid here and in life in general today, I chose not to act like a nature adult so once again. Sorry.

Doggin- I am sorry for focusing in on you and making something big out of nothing.

Additionally if it will make it hard to play with me due to this I'll bow out.

I'm glad you feel better *snuggles*

I usually edit the first post, but I can't do that for some reason here. (Limit on # of times it can be edited?) I can post an updated player list in the thread after each death if you guys want.

We are still in night phase, so pick your room. I'll post the voting results so far when I'm all caught up. I'd like everyone to check it. I think I caught everything last night, but I'm not sure.

Room vote:

Library (5) – Barm, Song, SMC, Sharrow, AVM

Study (3) – Wombat, Barm, Verb

Ballroom (3) – Brett, BG, Dan X

Billiard Room (5) – Slats, CTM, Vic, Doggin, JF80

Conservatory (1) - Pac

Also, if you sent in night actions last night and you did NOT get a confirmation PM from me, please resend. It got eaten by JN, who was clearly very hungry last night.

Room vote:

Study (3) – Wombat, Barm, Verb

Conservatory (1) - Pac

Also, if you sent in night actions last night and you did NOT get a confirmation PM from me, please resend. It got eaten by JN, who was clearly very hungry last night.

oh and Vote: study

I voted study. :)

Room vote:

Study (4) – Wombat, Barm, Verb, JVoR

Conservatory (1) - Pac

Fixed.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC killed day 1

6. I28

7. JiF lynched day 1

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song nk night 1

16. Wombat nk night 1

17. Jetscode

18. (Crusher) SMC

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

22. Barmacral

23. Doggin

I will link to this post in my vote counts, and that should solve that problem.

<3 teh Vicious. And Lilymod. And everyone. I'm like one drug induced, peaceful, loving douche nozzle. Last time I was this drugged up I'm pretty sure we were playing teh mafia. Good times. Goooood times

Sounds like you're laying the groundwork for an excuse if you say something scummy. ;)

<3 teh Vicious. And Lilymod. And everyone. I'm like one drug induced, peaceful, loving douche nozzle. Last time I was this drugged up I'm pretty sure we were playing teh mafia. Good times. Goooood times

Times like these are to be enjoyed, hon. ;) Thanks for sharing it with us.

1. Vicious

2. Slats

3. Pac

4. Brett

5. SMC killed day 1

6. I28

7. JiF lynched day 1

8. JVOR

9. DanX

10. Bleedin' Green

11. Hess

12. Sharrow

13. SenorGato

14. Jetsfan80

15. Song

16. Wombat

17. Jetscode

18. (Crusher) SMC

19. AVM

20. Verbal

21. CTM

22. Barmacral

23. Doggin

I will link to this post in my vote counts, and that should solve that problem.

So no one died in the night phase? Cool!

Perhaps, but certainly a JN-appropriate (aka ghey) pick.

Am I the only one who chuckled that after all of the interesting twists and turns that we've seen in the story of Dan the (wo)man, (s)he's now voting for the ball room? Hehe.

No you're not.

Watch yourself there buddy, Dan is by far the hottest tranny I've ever seen. Either that or JVOR is one hell of an impressive cross-dresser.

Gotta watch out for those Asian trannies, they'll fool you every time once in a while. unsure.gif

Archived