Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

I'm fine with it. Deadlines might cut down on the amount of vag attacks some of the cutters seem prone to when given too much time to scrutinize whether or not they are one of the cool kids...

It must be so much easier just to know you're not.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with it. Deadlines might cut down on the amount of vag attacks some of the cutters seem prone to when given too much time to scrutinize whether or not they are one of the cool kids...

If you want to out and out say something to me or anyone don't hide behind your keyboard tough guy.

I have a question - I want to make the day 48 hours long, but obviously, with the weekend, that has to be flexible. Would a Monday evening deadline work for you guys?

And we're still waiting on some people.

YES! :)

Seriously who are we waiting for? I suggest modkill. *flips towel over shoulder, heads back to pool*

If you want to out and out say something to me or anyone don't hide behind your keyboard tough guy.

I'm not hiding behind anything Vic and I'm not being a keyboard tough guy... I am blatantly making fun of you and JIF and anyone else I've seen have these emo meltdowns in these ridiculous games.

If you can't see what is mock-worthy about it... then it probably explains why you do the crying and I do the laughing.

While we're bored I'm gonna share my experience from last night. So I'm all drugged up and tired...about to go to bed but can't because theres a party a couple doors down, and our door starts getting beat on. We go to answer, and it's a cop. Now...I'll drink from time to time, and I'll even get a little rowdy. But I'm drugged up, and really tired, and I'd think it was pretty obvious there was no party going on inside. Anywya, cop starts questioning us like we've done something. Turns out someone called a noise complaint on us, and instead of going to where the noise was, a few feet away, he spends 5 minutes talking to us then leaving and not talking to the apartment that was, you know, loud.

Thats' all

untitled-1.jpg

I'm not hiding behind anything Vic and I'm not being a keyboard tough guy... I am blatantly making fun of you and JIF and anyone else I've seen have these emo meltdowns in these ridiculous games.

If you can't see what is mock-worthy about it... then it probably explains why you do the crying and I do the laughing.

coolbear-600x487.jpg

I have a question - I want to make the day 48 hours long, but obviously, with the weekend, that has to be flexible. Would a Monday evening deadline work for you guys?

And we're still waiting on some people.

Oh, and the deadline's fine with me. Counting the weekend as one real time day, day or night, seems like a decent plan to me. Usually very slow here on weekends.

Morning comes and you gather in the Library. Some of you are missing. You begin a hunt for the missing players, and you don’t have far to look. Hanging from a chandelier in his room, you find Wombat.

Wombat, Sir Amber, Conversion Checker, town, was killed with the rope.

Further down the hall you find Song lying in her bed. She is taking the eternal sleep, thanks to the lead pipe you find on the floor next to the bed.

Song, Professer Mauve, unrolled townie, was killed with the lead pipe.

It is now day 2 and you are in the Library.

With 19 alive, you need 10 to lynch

Deadline Monday 8 PM MST/10PM EST

Updated player list HERE

Morning comes and you gather in the Library. Some of you are missing. You begin a hunt for the missing players, and you don’t have far to look. Hanging from a chandelier in his room, you find Wombat.

Further down the hall you find Song lying in her bed. She is taking the eternal sleep, thanks to the lead pipe you find on the floor next to the bed.

Updated player list HERE

Neither of these 2 were targeted by me with my shot.

The death scenes are not very telling, no way to tell if these are both scum kills or if there are 3rd party kills, or vig/mob kills mixed in. One of them could have been JIF's target...?

Heading out for shabbos. To make sure we don't have a 3 way tie that extends night when it doesn't have to:

Unvote

Vote Library

Plz hold all emo until I get back, kthxbye

So you knowingly broke the tie by voting for the room that I did not, despite the way I explained that my bulletproof works.

Well done.

Vote Doggin

Updated player list HERE

Conversions?

ARE-YOU-SHITTING-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=pokercat

Do the weapons mean anything or is it just flavor?

The death scenes are not very telling, no way to tell if these are both scum kills or if there are 3rd party kills, or vig/mob kills mixed in. One of them could have been JIF's target...?

JIF was dead, I doubt he can shoot from the grave.

163098d1297032333-animated-gif-thread-hatersgonnahate.gif

Is that the moon star?

Updated player list HERE

@mod... should we read anything into how the death scenes were written?

ie. wombat and song were town or townie, but jif was "town-aligned". I know a few people had questions about this, just was wondering if it was purposeful or not

Add me to the doubters. Didn't you say that you had to submit your NK N1?

Updated player list HERE

@mod on a personal note:

LOL freaking awesome that you actually put in a "conversion checker". Not so good he's dead though.

@mod... should we read anything into how the death scenes were written?

ie. wombat and song were town or townie, but jif was "town-aligned". I know a few people had questions about this, just was wondering if it was purposeful or not

Read nothing into either thing. The death scenes are written to go with the board game as much as possible. Jif was town. Consistency is a weak area for me, that's all.

Archived