Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HELL YEAH!!! BRAVO VIC

Also, just to put it out there: Doggin failed

The Billiard Room (his original vote), the Library (the vote he changed to) and the Study (my vote) all are safe rooms for me. When the Library and Billiard Room tied at 5 and the Study got to 4, I decided to make it a 3 way tie. This way, I could see who moved to break the tie - and whether they followed me, or voted the opposite of me, conceivably to prevent my bulletproof from being effective. Doggin voted for the opposite room as me, after I explained to him ad nauseum that room choice determines my bulletproof.

Fortunately, all 3 of those rooms are good to go for me... take a look, they all have something in common.

In full disclosure, the Kitchen was NOT a safe room. I knew I was going to play the way I did on D1, and knew I'd never be a NK target if I played all stupid, and if I did have to reveal, which I did, the automatic assumption would be my first room choice would have been a safe room. The thing is, there will be more game days, than safe rooms, so I rolled the dice the first time out figuring it would be a free stay in a non safe room.

The day started off with some people suggesting you look at this person or that person, but nothing really serious took place until Vic said “I just read a book from that shelf. It taught me some body language. Sharrow, your body language says you are a killer!” He stands up and dramatically points at Sharrow. “We need to kill him!”

Most of you believed Vic, particularly when he staked his life on it. Vic said “All in favor raise your hand.” You looked at each other and at Sharrow and one by one your hands lifted into the air. 8….9…..10. Finally I28 opened the desk drawer, pulled out the revolver and did the messy deed.

Sharrow, Lady Garnet, mafia, was killed with the revolver.

It is now night 2. You have until Monday 8PM MST to get night actions in. Please vote for a room on the thread.

Excellent short day of work. smile.gif

JC, you can tell us about your investigation anytime now.

Wow, I go out to celebrate a friend's birthday, returning to find dead scum on the floor. Awesome job Vic! So are we saying that Barm, JVOR, and.....Doggin are potential scum now?

Just a heads up, I'll be gone pretty much all day tomorrow. Taking my girlfriend out for a day of fun.

VOTE: Library

Wow, I go out to celebrate a friend's birthday, returning to find dead scum on the floor. Awesome job Vic! So are we saying that Barm, JVOR, and.....Doggin are potential scum now?

Just a heads up, I'll be gone pretty much all day tomorrow. Taking my girlfriend out for a day of fun.

VOTE: Library

A full day? Tell me your secrets.

Why would you vote for the Library? We already know that each room only has an event once, as according to Lily at the beginning of the game.

That said, I'm all for the safe rooms for I28 for now. Vote: Billiards Room

And aside from the previous inactivity, what case have you all got on me? All I see is that you wanted me to post, and I'm posting now, so the reason to kill me is no longer there.

Why would you vote for the Library? We already know that each room only has an event once, as according to Lily at the beginning of the game.

And aside from the previous inactivity, what case have you all got on me? All I see is that you wanted me to post, and I'm posting now, so the reason to kill me is no longer there.

I28 said that the library was safe for him.

Some of us didn't.

UNVOTE

VOTE: BILLIARDS ROOM INDEED

Just checking in, haven't read anything but it looks like we got Sharrow so I am guessing something good happened.

Anyways, we finished presenting about an hour ago, we go back tomorrow at 8am to find out if we placed in the top 2, and if we did then we present again. The competition FYI is put on by APICS which is the association for operations management and I'm competing in student showcase.

Anyways, Vote Ballroom

I should get a chance tomorrow to come on and read and participate. Thanks!

I'd like to hear more about this case, too.

vote: Billiard Room

And I really do think JC should tell us about his investigation before the night phase is over, even if it's just to say he investigated an anonymous innocent.His life is in danger every night. That vote on I-20-ape with no follow up was odd to say the least.

HELL YEAH!!! BRAVO VIC

Also, just to put it out there: Doggin failed

The Billiard Room (his original vote), the Library (the vote he changed to) and the Study (my vote) all are safe rooms for me. When the Library and Billiard Room tied at 5 and the Study got to 4, I decided to make it a 3 way tie. This way, I could see who moved to break the tie - and whether they followed me, or voted the opposite of me, conceivably to prevent my bulletproof from being effective. Doggin voted for the opposite room as me, after I explained to him ad nauseum that room choice determines my bulletproof.

Fortunately, all 3 of those rooms are good to go for me... take a look, they all have something in common.

In full disclosure, the Kitchen was NOT a safe room. I knew I was going to play the way I did on D1, and knew I'd never be a NK target if I played all stupid, and if I did have to reveal, which I did, the automatic assumption would be my first room choice would have been a safe room. The thing is, there will be more game days, than safe rooms, so I rolled the dice the first time out figuring it would be a free stay in a non safe room.

I shed a tear there.

2966741262_248fa25cf3.jpg

*softly pushes undisclosed door open. peeks into darkness. feels a cold draft. reaches hand in and searches for light switch. CLICK. peers head down old wooden stairs to find the faint glow of a light barely bright enough to illuminate even the closest wall, as if lit by the worlds smallest candlestick. slowly begins descent down rickety basement stairs. creeeeek. creeeeek. creeeeeek*

Rooms:

Library (1) – JF80

Billiard Room (10) – Barm, Gato, Slats, CTM, SMC, I28, Vic, BG, JVoR, Hess

Ballroom (1) – Brett

Conservatory (1) - Pac

That's easily a majority. But you are allowed to vote and unvote until I call it morning. I have very few night actions in already. No problem, of course. Just letting y'all know that.

Rooms:

Library (1) – JF80

Billiard Room (10) – Barm, Gato, Slats, CTM, SMC, I28, Vic, BG, JVoR, Hess

Ballroom (1) – Brett

Conservatory (1) - Pac

That's easily a majority. But you are allowed to vote and unvote until I call it morning. I have very few night actions in already. No problem, of course. Just letting y'all know that.

It would be so cool if everyone got their night actions in so I could play this game on my 12 hour shift tomorrow.

Just sayin'...

A few thoughts:

1) Really doubt Barm is scum with Sharrow, now; no way Sharrow pushes that lynch that hard if he is (I don't read that as a gambit)

2) The reason Sharrow didn't want I28 investigated is obvious - didn't want a confirmed bulletproof townie

3) I-28, on the rooms - my bad. Completely missed where you were voting in my hurry to get offline for shabbos. You should have mentioned it on-thread before the vote went final - someone could have moved us back.

4) SMC calling BS on Sharrow's self-vote post is odd . . . two deaths that night would support the claim that there are two scum teams at work.

5) Was wrong about Song - from her adamant refusal to vote JiF or I28, I was sure she was a third Angry Mobster. Sharrow's "it wasn't personal" all but confirms that she was killed by Sharrow's scum team.

6) Unfortunately, 2 scum teams means that Barm and Vic aren't in the clear (anyone remember Yellin decimating my scum team in CTM's All In The Family game, as the godfather of scum team 2?).

7) I28 - wish you hadn't announced that you were safe. Mafia taking a shot at you, and it bouncing off, would have been better.

Billiard Room

Archived