Clue Mafia - Game on!

Lily

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well that and be in a different room then the one where jif and crusher we're reenacitng the kitchen scene from 9 1/2 weeks

Why would any sane straight man even conjure up something as horribly wrong as that and add taint to one of the most spankable non-adult movie scenes ever? Unless of course that male wasn't...

votectm For not being able to control is ghey

Why would any sane straight man even conjure up something as horribly wrong as that and add taint to one of the most spankable non-adult movie scenes ever? Unless of course that male wasn't...

votectm For not being able to control is ghey

lol.. does this mean you actually went so far as to drew a mental picture?

hahahahah

I hope it haunts you ever night for the rest of your fat life

The trigger was not a vote. It was a particular concept being mentioned. They can be anything from a word to the Xth numbered post, to well, anything.

You all enter the kitchen. It’s a tight fit but it is a big kitchen. While looking for clues as to who may have killed Mr. Boddy (you know, from the game) one of you decides to check the upper cupboards and climbs on a step stool. You didn’t notice the stool was rickety and he falls off and hits his head on the edge of the counter. He must have hit it just right, because he’s dead.

SMC, Baron Ash, Roleless townie, has been killed

Vote count

Jif (2) – Brett, Slats

Pac (2) – Hess, 80

I-28 (1) – CTM

Hess (1) – I-28

AVM (1) – JvoR

Gato (1) – Pac

Slats (1) – Wombat

CTM (1) - Crusher

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

The trigger was not a vote. It was a particular concept being mentioned. They can be anything from a word to the Xth numbered post, to well, anything.

You all enter the kitchen. It’s a tight fit but it is a big kitchen. While looking for clues as to who may have killed Mr. Boddy (you know, from the game) one of you decides to check the upper cupboards and climbs on a step stool. You didn’t notice the stool was rickety and he falls off and hits his head on the edge of the counter. He must have hit it just right, because he’s dead.

SMC, Roleless townie, has been killed

wow...

was this random or PAFO...

wow...

was this random or PAFO...

Not random. To give you an idea of the way my mind works (good luck with that!) the trigger was the first person to mention death other than lynching. The person who posted after them was the one killed. I will also tell you that this is the only room where the event is a death. No two triggers are the same. No two events are the same.

Vote Chica Mi Gato

highly suspect beginning from him.

I thought for sure we'd see nothing short of 857 different takes on the same reason why just because the majority chose the kitchen, it doesn't necessarily mean its a kitchen. So disappointed...

Not random. To give you an idea of the way my mind works (good luck with that!) the trigger was the first person to mention death other than lynching. The person who posted after them was the one killed. I will also tell you that this is the only room where the event is a death. No two triggers are the same. No two events are the same.

So we are still having dinner? Right?

SMC RIP. Wish it was CTM

I wish you guys hadn't chosen the kitchen day 1. This is bad....

SMC, Baron Ash, Roleless townie, has been killed

Told you you guys should've picked the library, but apparently you don't listen to sense.

VOTE HESS I figure I'd get this out of my system at the beginning.

So this was the trigger post?

Because that's where the most knives are with which to stab one in the back. Duh.

Just want to be clear.

And will you be letting us know future triggers?

So this was the trigger post?

Just want to be clear.

And will you be letting us know future triggers?

Yes, that was the post, and you will not know the triggers before they are hit, obviously. Some I can't tell you even afterward, because they will affect the game. I will tell you some, most likely.

Liking my vote on slats. Although it should be noted that I find the death of our diversity and tolerance advocate to be suspicious.

We all know Lily thinks slats is TEH SECKSEEE so I'm sure he's roled up good.

RIP My Latino brother, even though I voted you because I would prefer to be the token Latino.More empanadas for me!

Vote: Slats

RIP My Latino brother, even though I voted you because I would prefer to be the token Latino.More empanadas for me!

And when have my hormones ever gotten in the way of my mafia? I wouldn't show favoritism. He didn't stop in Phoenix when he was out on the West Coast, remember? :P

i know we're still in joke phase.. but this is a curious post..

unvote

vote Vic

Vote count

Jif (2) – Brett, Slats

Pac (2) – Hess, 80

Hess (2) – I-28, Song

AVM (1) – JvoR

Gato (2) – Pac, BG

Slats (2) – Wombat, Vic

CTM (1) – Crusher

Vic (1) - CTM

With 22 alive you need 12 to lynch.

No deadline yet.

i know we're still in joke phase.. but this is a curious post..

unvote

vote Vic

Yay! I haz a vote!

This means people like me right?

I can talk about the strategy and whatever in my head right now but that's all going to be thrown back in my face as trying to lead the town so I'd rather make dick jokes.

Archived